Comments

The 411 on Energy Drinks

Everyone loves Energy Drinks!!! They are now a 7 billion dollar industry and still growing. They taste good, they wake you up and they even give you confidence, but there are also a lot of side effects and health risks. If you’re drinking a Red Bull a day, you need to know the 411 on Energy Drinks. Back to Article

cathrosey
cathrosey wrote:
2014-02-01 21:46:56 -0800

harsh

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-29 08:35:42 -0800

I had a monster. Kept me up for 2 days.

love_melz
love_melz wrote:
2013-12-16 18:59:02 -0800

me either

MSMcGucci_2573230
MSMcGucci_2573230 wrote:
2013-12-16 18:57:35 -0800

lucky me

MSMcGucci_2573230
MSMcGucci_2573230 wrote:
2013-12-16 18:57:27 -0800

ilove monster never tasted red bull

love_melz
love_melz wrote:
2013-12-16 18:52:35 -0800

i love monstere

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-15 09:51:42 -0700

i know those r lyrics to a song ok so... shhh smile and i dont drink

Vee-Vee
Vee-Vee wrote:
2013-07-15 09:46:17 -0700

Yes,they do..They can be deadly for you..I've never drank any of that stuff..smile

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-15 09:45:34 -0700

lol im not drinking

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-15 09:39:53 -0700

im drinking red bull lol
I'm drinking rum and Redbull
Hennessy let me heart full
Dem wah me get awful
Like dem on di dancehall get crawful

ReeceBby_15
ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2013-07-15 09:37:07 -0700

I don't and nevered drinked none of that, too much sugar

Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay wrote:
2013-05-05 10:17:39 -0700

I don't think I've ever had an energy drink, and I'm planning on either. They are terrible for you! And not just in caffeine! The ingredients are bad for you to, with artificial sweeteners, flavors, etc.

Baby Gurl1000
Baby Gurl1000 wrote:
2013-05-05 10:07:49 -0700

Those drinks are bad for your heart so not any of them.

Aarjan

lukysek wrote:
2013-03-29 04:06:55 -0700

I drink it every day

Rhema J
Rhema J wrote:
2013-03-28 19:50:26 -0700

I can't have energy drinks because of my soccer coach. She says it bad for athletes smh

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-03-28 19:42:32 -0700

Monsters ;D

Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay wrote:
2013-02-08 16:04:40 -0800

I don't drink energy drinks. They are SOO bad for you. Not only 'cause of caffeine. They've got high amounts of sugar, or worse, High Fructose Corn Syrup, and a of other. junk, as well.

What's Your Fave Energy Drink?

• I love any kind of SoBe drink.
  • Red Bull gives me a ton of energy.
  • Anything with a ton of caffeine!
  • Give me pop over energy drinks any day of the week.