Comments

The 411 on Energy Drinks

Everyone loves Energy Drinks!!! They are now a 7 billion dollar industry and still growing. They taste good, they wake you up and they even give you confidence, but there are also a lot of side effects and health risks. If you’re drinking a Red Bull a day, you need to know the 411 on Energy Drinks. Back to Article

ps3master
ps3master wrote:
2014-08-09 21:38:03 -0700

Oh please, donits cause the same chemical rreaction as a pot high in our brains. I drink red hulls all the time, AND I take medication for ADHD ( which is a stimulant ####, look it up ) and im doing just fine.

cathrosey
cathrosey wrote:
2014-02-01 21:46:56 -0800

harsh

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-29 08:35:42 -0800

I had a monster. Kept me up for 2 days.

love_melz
love_melz wrote:
2013-12-16 18:59:02 -0800

me either

MSMcGucci_2573230
MSMcGucci_2573230 wrote:
2013-12-16 18:57:35 -0800

lucky me

MSMcGucci_2573230
MSMcGucci_2573230 wrote:
2013-12-16 18:57:27 -0800

ilove monster never tasted red bull

love_melz
love_melz wrote:
2013-12-16 18:52:35 -0800

i love monstere

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-15 09:51:42 -0700

i know those r lyrics to a song ok so... shhh smile and i dont drink

Vee-Vee
Vee-Vee wrote:
2013-07-15 09:46:17 -0700

Yes,they do..They can be deadly for you..I've never drank any of that stuff..smile

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-15 09:45:34 -0700

lol im not drinking

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-15 09:39:53 -0700

im drinking red bull lol
I'm drinking rum and Redbull
Hennessy let me heart full
Dem wah me get awful
Like dem on di dancehall get crawful

ReeceBby_15
ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2013-07-15 09:37:07 -0700

I don't and nevered drinked none of that, too much sugar

Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay wrote:
2013-05-05 10:17:39 -0700

I don't think I've ever had an energy drink, and I'm planning on either. They are terrible for you! And not just in caffeine! The ingredients are bad for you to, with artificial sweeteners, flavors, etc.

Baby Gurl1000
Baby Gurl1000 wrote:
2013-05-05 10:07:49 -0700

Those drinks are bad for your heart so not any of them.

Aarjan

lukysek wrote:
2013-03-29 04:06:55 -0700

I drink it every day

Rhema J
Rhema J wrote:
2013-03-28 19:50:26 -0700

I can't have energy drinks because of my soccer coach. She says it bad for athletes smh

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-03-28 19:42:32 -0700

Monsters ;D

What's Your Fave Energy Drink?

• I love any kind of SoBe drink.
  • Red Bull gives me a ton of energy.
  • Anything with a ton of caffeine!
  • Give me pop over energy drinks any day of the week.

Micro_a micro
If you are an athlete, what you eat is just as important as anything you do to become better at w...
There are lots of energy drinks on the market today that promise to make you feel more alert, hap...
If you've been playing ball or been on the field, you should always be taking in lots of liquids....

smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (:
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"Love_Nora" wrote:thank you for defending us people who get bullied because I'm one of them when I tried to commit suicide my family was worried for one day and now they don't talk to me no more everyone at school doesn't talk to me either but only the bullies do they bully me and my friends are just there doing nothing,but thanks for being this up :) Well, dear, I'm always here if you need me. My profile is always open so you can send me a message and I can help you the best way I can. (: Have a good day.