Comments

The 411 on Energy Drinks

Everyone loves Energy Drinks!!! They are now a 7 billion dollar industry and still growing. They taste good, they wake you up and they even give you confidence, but there are also a lot of side effects and health risks. If you’re drinking a Red Bull a day, you need to know the 411 on Energy Drinks. Back to Article

becki4ben
becki4ben wrote:
2012-02-04 11:07:54 -0800

ive got two for monday Big Grin

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-01-29 20:35:03 -0800

the only time i drinked one was only one time

brickley2000
brickley2000 wrote:
2012-01-26 17:44:16 -0800

i love monster but i dont drink it that often anymore cuz i am paranoid lol

happyjoy91
happyjoy91 wrote:
2012-01-22 14:37:26 -0800

I never knew this wow!!!!!!

blackveilbridesrock11
blackveilbridesrock11 wrote:
2012-01-09 16:53:16 -0800

I LOVE MONSTER!!! XD

catolan
catolan wrote:
2012-01-09 09:19:10 -0800

I like poweraid its nice but it colors you mouth I only drink it when I need it Frustrated woo hoo

lamalama3
lamalama3 wrote:
2012-01-01 09:03:14 -0800

Hi guys I know we all love monster and all those other energy drinks but I did some research I found out that a thing called dislacatisum (dis-Lack-A-Tisum) it is a drug that is located in the energy drink which can cause a viral cancer at the age of 40 to 50 the cancer can only happen if you have drank more the 20 bottles of energy drinks and has had sexual activaty so even if like them they are not healthy please stop if you have an alternative please commert or reply stay safe and have fun smile

Paris Is So Awesome
Paris Is So Awesome wrote:
2011-12-25 14:17:35 -0800

ITS AHLL Red Bull And Mohnstah smile

dimond918
dimond918 wrote:
2011-12-22 12:34:54 -0800

never drank one but my bro says red bull iz gooood

lani78
lani78 wrote:
2011-12-22 07:05:19 -0800

I love monster it's sooooooooooo good

pickledegg
pickledegg wrote:
2011-11-01 16:52:16 -0700

Once I drank a Monster energy, and the effects were terrible. I was so tired, but I could NOT go to sleep. I was wide awake mind-wise, but body-wise, I was exhausted. I stayed up 3 hours past what I should have, because it wouldn't let me sleep. My eyes went bloodshot and I felt irritated, sick, and just terrible. I will never drink them again. uck!

scn71402_1900221
scn71402_1900221 wrote:
2011-10-13 08:13:08 -0700

I don't drink Energy Drinks. And won't drink it at all.

Mackenziee,DurrxD_1912284
Mackenziee,DurrxD_1912284 wrote:
2011-10-09 07:59:07 -0700

Wow..Energy Drinks = Unhealthy For Ya..
Durrr.xD

coritz
coritz wrote:
2011-10-08 14:19:39 -0700

monster = WIN
did you know they can actually be good for you?
they contain more b vitamins
than they do caffiene
AND NEVER MIX RED BULL WITH MILK EVER Tongue Out

mankind_1411311
mankind_1411311 wrote:
2011-10-08 13:57:04 -0700

its out of rockstar or monster

zoskay
zoskay wrote:
2011-10-08 13:53:25 -0700

MONSTER IS DA BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2011-10-08 13:51:17 -0700

Monster is better(; has more flavors(:
Amp and red bull is crappy Tongue Out
Rockstar is okay
And i dont even know what burn is x]

girl119
girl119 wrote:
2011-10-08 06:33:01 -0700

I really love Red Bull!!

spinnin1
spinnin1 wrote:
2011-09-19 13:47:34 -0700

I love red bull and amp Big Grin

Persefinie
Persefinie wrote:
2011-09-18 19:34:39 -0700

ive only had gatorade as and energy drink other than that i have never had an ADULT energy drink

What's Your Fave Energy Drink?

• I love any kind of SoBe drink.
  • Red Bull gives me a ton of energy.
  • Anything with a ton of caffeine!
  • Give me pop over energy drinks any day of the week.