Comments

The 411 on Energy Drinks

Everyone loves Energy Drinks!!! They are now a 7 billion dollar industry and still growing. They taste good, they wake you up and they even give you confidence, but there are also a lot of side effects and health risks. If you’re drinking a Red Bull a day, you need to know the 411 on Energy Drinks. Back to Article

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-01-29 20:35:03 -0800

the only time i drinked one was only one time

brickley2000
brickley2000 wrote:
2012-01-26 17:44:16 -0800

i love monster but i dont drink it that often anymore cuz i am paranoid lol

happyjoy91
happyjoy91 wrote:
2012-01-22 14:37:26 -0800

I never knew this wow!!!!!!

blackveilbridesrock11
blackveilbridesrock11 wrote:
2012-01-09 16:53:16 -0800

I LOVE MONSTER!!! XD

catolan
catolan wrote:
2012-01-09 09:19:10 -0800

I like poweraid its nice but it colors you mouth I only drink it when I need it Frustrated woo hoo

lamalama3
lamalama3 wrote:
2012-01-01 09:03:14 -0800

Hi guys I know we all love monster and all those other energy drinks but I did some research I found out that a thing called dislacatisum (dis-Lack-A-Tisum) it is a drug that is located in the energy drink which can cause a viral cancer at the age of 40 to 50 the cancer can only happen if you have drank more the 20 bottles of energy drinks and has had sexual activaty so even if like them they are not healthy please stop if you have an alternative please commert or reply stay safe and have fun smile

Paris Is So Awesome
Paris Is So Awesome wrote:
2011-12-25 14:17:35 -0800

ITS AHLL Red Bull And Mohnstah smile

dimond918
dimond918 wrote:
2011-12-22 12:34:54 -0800

never drank one but my bro says red bull iz gooood

lani78
lani78 wrote:
2011-12-22 07:05:19 -0800

I love monster it's sooooooooooo good

pickledegg
pickledegg wrote:
2011-11-01 16:52:16 -0700

Once I drank a Monster energy, and the effects were terrible. I was so tired, but I could NOT go to sleep. I was wide awake mind-wise, but body-wise, I was exhausted. I stayed up 3 hours past what I should have, because it wouldn't let me sleep. My eyes went bloodshot and I felt irritated, sick, and just terrible. I will never drink them again. uck!

scn71402_1900221
scn71402_1900221 wrote:
2011-10-13 08:13:08 -0700

I don't drink Energy Drinks. And won't drink it at all.

Mackenziee,DurrxD_1912284
Mackenziee,DurrxD_1912284 wrote:
2011-10-09 07:59:07 -0700

Wow..Energy Drinks = Unhealthy For Ya..
Durrr.xD

coritz
coritz wrote:
2011-10-08 14:19:39 -0700

monster = WIN
did you know they can actually be good for you?
they contain more b vitamins
than they do caffiene
AND NEVER MIX RED BULL WITH MILK EVER Tongue Out

mankind_1411311
mankind_1411311 wrote:
2011-10-08 13:57:04 -0700

its out of rockstar or monster

zoskay
zoskay wrote:
2011-10-08 13:53:25 -0700

MONSTER IS DA BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2011-10-08 13:51:17 -0700

Monster is better(; has more flavors(:
Amp and red bull is crappy Tongue Out
Rockstar is okay
And i dont even know what burn is x]

girl119
girl119 wrote:
2011-10-08 06:33:01 -0700

I really love Red Bull!!

spinnin1
spinnin1 wrote:
2011-09-19 13:47:34 -0700

I love red bull and amp Big Grin

Persefinie
Persefinie wrote:
2011-09-18 19:34:39 -0700

ive only had gatorade as and energy drink other than that i have never had an ADULT energy drink

2meanbrothers
2meanbrothers wrote:
2011-09-17 18:54:27 -0700

i drink 3 red bulls every day and 1 monster

What's Your Fave Energy Drink?

• I love any kind of SoBe drink.
  • Red Bull gives me a ton of energy.
  • Anything with a ton of caffeine!
  • Give me pop over energy drinks any day of the week.

Micro_a micro
If you are an athlete, what you eat is just as important as anything you do to become better at w...
There are lots of energy drinks on the market today that promise to make you feel more alert, hap...
If you've been playing ball or been on the field, you should always be taking in lots of liquids....

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!