Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Scared and Paranoid

WorriedAsUsual19 asks: “I live in Japan, where the huge earthquake hit...and I'm getting totally scared. Every time I hear the earthquake warning, I jump right out of my skin and start sprinting off outside. How do I overcome my fear?” Back to Article

crazyforlife123
crazyforlife123 wrote:
2014-03-26 19:05:18 -0700

Japan is AWSOME!

Hugs4eva-carlz
Hugs4eva-carlz wrote:
2012-11-14 18:26:12 -0800

because you know who was reelected for president* not but lol

Hugs4eva-carlz
Hugs4eva-carlz wrote:
2012-11-14 18:25:00 -0800

Wow i would be sooo scared to if i was in japan. But im in america and still scared but you know who was reelected for president Frustrated

LuvD3mH@t3r$
LuvD3mH@t3r$ wrote:
2012-08-10 17:02:25 -0700

aw she scerrrrrd

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-08-03 19:29:28 -0700

oh wow the worst storm i ever got caught in in my 11 years, wow, thinking about how easy that day was, i feel bad. fun day, but thats another story (if your reading this, ask me on my profile page about my fun day!)

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:27:24 -0700

Awe Frown Make sure u talk to ur parents and have a safety plan, like how to escape ur house quick and easy, or something! U'll be fine

Marysefan123
Marysefan123 wrote:
2012-04-08 08:08:44 -0700

I got caught in a tornado here in Marshall!It knocked down many trees! Frown Worried

kidthesick

sassy softball wrote:
2012-01-24 18:43:59 -0800

i hate earthquakes!!!

taylortot10000
taylortot10000 wrote:
2012-01-24 18:35:01 -0800

aww its OK i kno how hard it is to cope with fears like that =)

Bee Bee GUn
Bee Bee GUn wrote:
2012-01-08 21:28:10 -0800

I live in christchurch and i pretty much feel the same as u i can never get to sleep at nights and we have been having lots of 5s lately. Worried

Striker24
Striker24 wrote:
2011-12-28 05:52:46 -0800

Must be hard =/

kidthesick
kidthesick wrote:
2011-10-25 16:11:17 -0700

Earthquakes are scary!! ;o And there acting up lately,!

kiki9899
kiki9899 wrote:
2011-08-24 04:36:07 -0700

i scared

gailygail56
gailygail56 wrote:
2011-07-08 05:46:48 -0700

Confused

gailygail56
gailygail56 wrote:
2011-07-08 05:45:57 -0700

omg my ? if you live in japan you speek englesh?

daiseystar
daiseystar wrote:
2011-06-26 22:18:40 -0700

im scared and paranoid and some one is folowing me arourd help me out!!

alonla
alonla wrote:
2011-06-18 05:04:30 -0700

so he just flew out of an earthquake and came to live with you?? what about his family

alonla
alonla wrote:
2011-06-18 05:03:21 -0700

oh my god that is horrible:o i hope you are ok and god bless you

~sydney

Disaster You'd Least Like to Get Caught In?

• Hurricane.
  • Flash flood.
  • Avalanche.
  • Earthquake.

Micro_carp_micro
May 5 is Children's Day in Japan, when families celebrate the healthy growth and happiness of chi...
The American Red Cross is one of the biggest humanitarian organizations that have rushed to help ...
Micro_tsunami_micro
Tsunamis are giant, destructive waves that can wipe out a city in only minutes. Find out what cau...

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50