Comments

Dear Dish-It: Scared and Paranoid

WorriedAsUsual19 asks: “I live in Japan, where the huge earthquake hit...and I'm getting totally scared. Every time I hear the earthquake warning, I jump right out of my skin and start sprinting off outside. How do I overcome my fear?” Back to Article

crazyforlife123
crazyforlife123 wrote:
2014-03-26 19:05:18 -0700

Japan is AWSOME!

Hugs4eva-carlz
Hugs4eva-carlz wrote:
2012-11-14 18:26:12 -0800

because you know who was reelected for president* not but lol

Hugs4eva-carlz
Hugs4eva-carlz wrote:
2012-11-14 18:25:00 -0800

Wow i would be sooo scared to if i was in japan. But im in america and still scared but you know who was reelected for president Frustrated

LuvD3mH@t3r$
LuvD3mH@t3r$ wrote:
2012-08-10 17:02:25 -0700

aw she scerrrrrd

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-08-03 19:29:28 -0700

oh wow the worst storm i ever got caught in in my 11 years, wow, thinking about how easy that day was, i feel bad. fun day, but thats another story (if your reading this, ask me on my profile page about my fun day!)

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:27:24 -0700

Awe Frown Make sure u talk to ur parents and have a safety plan, like how to escape ur house quick and easy, or something! U'll be fine

Marysefan123
Marysefan123 wrote:
2012-04-08 08:08:44 -0700

I got caught in a tornado here in Marshall!It knocked down many trees! Frown Worried

kidthesick

sassy softball wrote:
2012-01-24 18:43:59 -0800

i hate earthquakes!!!

taylortot10000
taylortot10000 wrote:
2012-01-24 18:35:01 -0800

aww its OK i kno how hard it is to cope with fears like that =)

Bee Bee GUn
Bee Bee GUn wrote:
2012-01-08 21:28:10 -0800

I live in christchurch and i pretty much feel the same as u i can never get to sleep at nights and we have been having lots of 5s lately. Worried

Striker24
Striker24 wrote:
2011-12-28 05:52:46 -0800

Must be hard =/

kidthesick
kidthesick wrote:
2011-10-25 16:11:17 -0700

Earthquakes are scary!! ;o And there acting up lately,!

kiki9899
kiki9899 wrote:
2011-08-24 04:36:07 -0700

i scared

gailygail56
gailygail56 wrote:
2011-07-08 05:46:48 -0700

Confused

gailygail56
gailygail56 wrote:
2011-07-08 05:45:57 -0700

omg my ? if you live in japan you speek englesh?

daiseystar
daiseystar wrote:
2011-06-26 22:18:40 -0700

im scared and paranoid and some one is folowing me arourd help me out!!

alonla
alonla wrote:
2011-06-18 05:04:30 -0700

so he just flew out of an earthquake and came to live with you?? what about his family

alonla
alonla wrote:
2011-06-18 05:03:21 -0700

oh my god that is horrible:o i hope you are ok and god bless you

~sydney

Disaster You'd Least Like to Get Caught In?

• Hurricane.
  • Flash flood.
  • Avalanche.
  • Earthquake.

Micro_carp_micro
May 5 is Children's Day in Japan, when families celebrate the healthy growth and happiness of chi...
The American Red Cross is one of the biggest humanitarian organizations that have rushed to help ...
Micro_tsunami_micro
Tsunamis are giant, destructive waves that can wipe out a city in only minutes. Find out what cau...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things. They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship. They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'. They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things. They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice. But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Describe the perfect friend in your opinion.  In what ways are you a good friend? What do you need to do to become a better friend?  What do you think?
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Honestly? They aren't safe for you. Depression is difficult to overcome. Especially when people are negative about it around you. If they refuse to believe you, then there is no point trying to be friends with them again. Some people just don't accept mental problems or swear that they are being faked. I never quite understood why people don't acknowledge it, but whatever. Moving on from that, you should find friends that you don't need to pretend around - depression isn't too uncommon. Look and listen. You'll find the right people - they just proved that they weren't it. No one can go back and make a brand-new start, but anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending!  I really like the post above me, Huntress that was really good advice. I have a theory, there are two kinds of people in the world, Vampires and Sunshine. The vampires, take from us: they suck our self esteem, positive thoughts, smiles, energy.. YUCK. Sunshine on the other hand, gives and gives. You feel warmer just being around sunshine people, they lift you up, remind you about your good qualities, cheer for you and help you be your best most true self.  Here is the other thing about Vampires and Sunshine - Vampires tend to run in packs, they draw their power from taking other peoples away - and IMO they are insatiable. Sunshine people are awesome, even if you only have one in your life - it's enough.  I hope you will look around and see if you can spot the difference, I'd love to know if you have at least one Sunshine person in your life - let go of those horrible vampires, in the end you will feel much better for having made that empowered decision!!  Good Luck!
Huntress