Comments

Dear Dish-It: Vacation Love

desperately in love asks: “I was just on vacation in Mexico. There was this guy…but he’s a complete stranger…that I’m desperately in love with. All I know is his first name and that he’s from Canada. I’m in America. Help me, please.” Back to Article

tatmya
tatmya wrote:
2013-05-21 05:39:52 -0700

@chocolatepurple wanna be friends

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-05-21 04:04:19 -0700

why didnt you go up to him silly girl

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-21 04:03:48 -0700

how lame...

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-21 04:02:17 -0700

OH....

kittykat33
kittykat33 wrote:
2013-03-29 07:05:47 -0700

you should try to chat online

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2012-11-08 10:09:51 -0800

if u r lucky there is a 5% u will see him again.....but just find someone else

rose52302
rose52302 wrote:
2012-11-08 00:50:40 -0800

Dude you don NOT even know him! get over him!!

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:26:24 -0700

If he was a complete stranger, ur probably not in love with him, it just seems like it, soon u'll forget about him!

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-01-29 19:19:46 -0800

This sound's alot like the movie grease. Your never going to see him again and if you do you are really luck.

cright2
cright2 wrote:
2011-12-29 14:03:15 -0800

OMG,It's Sandy and Danny from Greese! Love

bieberbug17
bieberbug17 wrote:
2011-08-09 09:43:31 -0700

omg last week i went camping with my cousin it was his birthday and he brought his really really HOT friend and we started hanging out and he and stuff and he lives 3 hours away i miss him so much

BlondieLovesAnimals
BlondieLovesAnimals wrote:
2011-08-09 09:00:08 -0700

DUDE! ur profile pic is the CUTEST thing i have EVERRR seeen!!! is that a rabbit??? or a baby guinea pig??? yeahhhh its a guinea pig isnt it??? i have guinea pigs and one of them looks just like that but bigger and not quite as cute..... i will upload a pic of her right now!!! check her out when you get the chance!!!

BlondieLovesAnimals
BlondieLovesAnimals wrote:
2011-08-09 08:58:24 -0700

ewww i think long distance relationships are pointless.... you will never see him and you will never really get to know him 100% as well as you would in real life. and the biggest thing is: if he may be your first love... you will never be able to kiss him.

BlondieLovesAnimals
BlondieLovesAnimals wrote:
2011-08-09 08:55:28 -0700

well that would be suck-ish....

BlondieLovesAnimals
BlondieLovesAnimals wrote:
2011-08-09 08:54:53 -0700

lol that must really suck!

FuledByRain
FuledByRain wrote:
2011-08-09 08:48:31 -0700

i had a crush and we talked alot at the entertainmeant bit at the resort but we were both england dooses

catsandpeace003
catsandpeace003 wrote:
2011-08-02 08:33:24 -0700

i never had a crush before but when me and my friend helena went to the fair we ran into our friend deandre and then we both sorta fell in love with him Love

kianna247
kianna247 wrote:
2011-07-27 21:55:52 -0700

awesomeeeeeeeeeeee rock on

Officalkiko
Officalkiko wrote:
2011-07-18 20:42:53 -0700

I went to California with my Crush, He ended up being a Jerk >Frustrated

MiniGagaLover
MiniGagaLover wrote:
2011-07-04 18:31:49 -0700

i don't have any crushes.

Vacay

It's time for a vacation! What's your dream getaway?

• Anywhere tropical; I want to lie on the beach and get a tan!
  • An amusement park; I crave thrills and fun!
  • A roadtrip with my fam; it's fun seeing new places and trying new things!
  • Rome, Paris, London; I want to soak up the culture in Europe!

Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...
Micro_bff1_micro
bubblegumkisses asks: "My second best friend is still dating my ex. But I still have very strong ...
Micro_friend_micro
sakotako asks: "I have this HUGE crush on this guy in my class. He’s been my friend for a really ...

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion