Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Vacation Love

desperately in love asks: “I was just on vacation in Mexico. There was this guy…but he’s a complete stranger…that I’m desperately in love with. All I know is his first name and that he’s from Canada. I’m in America. Help me, please.” Back to Article

tatmya
tatmya wrote:
2013-05-21 05:39:52 -0700

@chocolatepurple wanna be friends

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-05-21 04:04:19 -0700

why didnt you go up to him silly girl

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-21 04:03:48 -0700

how lame...

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-21 04:02:17 -0700

OH....

kittykat33
kittykat33 wrote:
2013-03-29 07:05:47 -0700

you should try to chat online

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2012-11-08 10:09:51 -0800

if u r lucky there is a 5% u will see him again.....but just find someone else

rose52302
rose52302 wrote:
2012-11-08 00:50:40 -0800

Dude you don NOT even know him! get over him!!

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:26:24 -0700

If he was a complete stranger, ur probably not in love with him, it just seems like it, soon u'll forget about him!

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-01-29 19:19:46 -0800

This sound's alot like the movie grease. Your never going to see him again and if you do you are really luck.

cright2
cright2 wrote:
2011-12-29 14:03:15 -0800

OMG,It's Sandy and Danny from Greese! Love

bieberbug17
bieberbug17 wrote:
2011-08-09 09:43:31 -0700

omg last week i went camping with my cousin it was his birthday and he brought his really really HOT friend and we started hanging out and he and stuff and he lives 3 hours away i miss him so much

BlondieLovesAnimals
BlondieLovesAnimals wrote:
2011-08-09 09:00:08 -0700

DUDE! ur profile pic is the CUTEST thing i have EVERRR seeen!!! is that a rabbit??? or a baby guinea pig??? yeahhhh its a guinea pig isnt it??? i have guinea pigs and one of them looks just like that but bigger and not quite as cute..... i will upload a pic of her right now!!! check her out when you get the chance!!!

BlondieLovesAnimals
BlondieLovesAnimals wrote:
2011-08-09 08:58:24 -0700

ewww i think long distance relationships are pointless.... you will never see him and you will never really get to know him 100% as well as you would in real life. and the biggest thing is: if he may be your first love... you will never be able to kiss him.

BlondieLovesAnimals
BlondieLovesAnimals wrote:
2011-08-09 08:55:28 -0700

well that would be suck-ish....

BlondieLovesAnimals
BlondieLovesAnimals wrote:
2011-08-09 08:54:53 -0700

lol that must really suck!

FuledByRain
FuledByRain wrote:
2011-08-09 08:48:31 -0700

i had a crush and we talked alot at the entertainmeant bit at the resort but we were both england dooses

catsandpeace003
catsandpeace003 wrote:
2011-08-02 08:33:24 -0700

i never had a crush before but when me and my friend helena went to the fair we ran into our friend deandre and then we both sorta fell in love with him Love

kianna247
kianna247 wrote:
2011-07-27 21:55:52 -0700

awesomeeeeeeeeeeee rock on

Officalkiko
Officalkiko wrote:
2011-07-18 20:42:53 -0700

I went to California with my Crush, He ended up being a Jerk >Frustrated

MiniGagaLover
MiniGagaLover wrote:
2011-07-04 18:31:49 -0700

i don't have any crushes.

Vacay

It's time for a vacation! What's your dream getaway?

• Anywhere tropical; I want to lie on the beach and get a tan!
  • An amusement park; I crave thrills and fun!
  • A roadtrip with my fam; it's fun seeing new places and trying new things!
  • Rome, Paris, London; I want to soak up the culture in Europe!

Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...
Micro_bff1_micro
bubblegumkisses asks: "My second best friend is still dating my ex. But I still have very strong ...
Micro_friend_micro
sakotako asks: "I have this HUGE crush on this guy in my class. He’s been my friend for a really ...

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
reply about 1 hour
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend