Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, Do I Tell Him I Like Him?

I am going to the movies with my crush on Friday. I've never had strong feelings for anyone and now I do! What should I do - tell him I like him or just go to the movies and kiss? What's your advice? Back to Article

SkittlesQueen130
SkittlesQueen130 wrote:
2014-01-28 16:16:22 -0800

i told this one boy that i liked him and he liked me to and now me and him r going out

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-28 15:01:57 -0800

I told my crush I liked him but he didn't like me back that way, but we are still good friends and Im happy for that

Crystaliana
Crystaliana wrote:
2013-12-04 08:18:16 -0800

I really can't tell him........i am not able to anything after seeing him..................what to do????????????

superhero741
superhero741 wrote:
2013-09-19 00:43:24 -0700

I split up with my boyfriend a couple of weeks ago and now he wants me back

Not A Normal Girl 17
Not A Normal Girl 17 wrote:
2012-11-19 18:20:18 -0800

I got a massive crush on my bro friend n idk if he likes me my friend told me she told him I liked him she said he smiled! But how do I knw he likes me?

be.beautiful.stay.beautiful_2216751
be.beautiful.stay.beautiful_2216751 wrote:
2012-08-29 19:11:26 -0700

why isnt it that easy to tell a guy u like them Frown

ellzybell
ellzybell wrote:
2012-08-29 11:41:42 -0700

god just go some guts and tell him u like him Frustrated

1Directioner676
1Directioner676 wrote:
2012-08-29 04:49:11 -0700

I like -like this boy at my school and I'm going into year 6 and I don't know is he likes me too because we've known each other for 5 years not and been to the park to talk help me

beautifulme40
beautifulme40 wrote:
2012-08-25 09:06:29 -0700

I tell all the guys i that i like that i like them bc if u dont tell them how will they know nd how will u know they feel the same way

bd1
bd1 wrote:
2012-01-13 21:38:15 -0800

I like this guy and I weny out with him twice and he always broke my heart its just that I seem like I cant over him he is a player thou and one time he said its bcuz I,ugly and doesnt want to be seen wid me

ArianaJoy_1986019
ArianaJoy_1986019 wrote:
2012-01-09 17:00:44 -0800

i like this guy at my school and idk if he likes me back though......

RealDiva999
RealDiva999 wrote:
2012-01-08 20:53:54 -0800

I like this guy alott like really bad we have gon out already hes really sweet he has a kw i love him but he has a gf nd idont think he likez me anymore Frustrated

horsedogwuver123
horsedogwuver123 wrote:
2012-01-08 20:48:12 -0800

idk i want 2 but idk

Hello-Kitty numder 1
Hello-Kitty numder 1 wrote:
2012-01-08 20:22:41 -0800

No flirt with him n he should get a clue

pooda5667
pooda5667 wrote:
2012-01-06 18:46:51 -0800

idk

Ace3000
Ace3000 wrote:
2012-01-06 17:01:28 -0800

no jus start hangin out wit him first

nerd4eva123_1984380

DreamChaser13 wrote:
2012-01-02 13:03:59 -0800

Love it but WOW....!!!

DreamChaser13
DreamChaser13 wrote:
2012-01-02 13:03:06 -0800

Thank u same thing I said.....

Poll-3

Would You Date Your BFF's Ex?

• No way. No guy is worth my best friend's friendship.
  • Sure. It's not my fault he likes me.
  • Not my BFF's ex, but a lesser friend's ex is okay.
  • I'm not sure.

There is this kid named Cory in my class and I think he is a total HOTTIE!!! And my friends told ...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.