Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, Do I Tell Him I Like Him?

I am going to the movies with my crush on Friday. I've never had strong feelings for anyone and now I do! What should I do - tell him I like him or just go to the movies and kiss? What's your advice? Back to Article

SkittlesQueen130
SkittlesQueen130 wrote:
2014-01-28 16:16:22 -0800

i told this one boy that i liked him and he liked me to and now me and him r going out

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-28 15:01:57 -0800

I told my crush I liked him but he didn't like me back that way, but we are still good friends and Im happy for that

Crystaliana
Crystaliana wrote:
2013-12-04 08:18:16 -0800

I really can't tell him........i am not able to anything after seeing him..................what to do????????????

superhero741
superhero741 wrote:
2013-09-19 00:43:24 -0700

I split up with my boyfriend a couple of weeks ago and now he wants me back

Not A Normal Girl 17
Not A Normal Girl 17 wrote:
2012-11-19 18:20:18 -0800

I got a massive crush on my bro friend n idk if he likes me my friend told me she told him I liked him she said he smiled! But how do I knw he likes me?

be.beautiful.stay.beautiful_2216751
be.beautiful.stay.beautiful_2216751 wrote:
2012-08-29 19:11:26 -0700

why isnt it that easy to tell a guy u like them Frown

ellzybell
ellzybell wrote:
2012-08-29 11:41:42 -0700

god just go some guts and tell him u like him Frustrated

1Directioner676
1Directioner676 wrote:
2012-08-29 04:49:11 -0700

I like -like this boy at my school and I'm going into year 6 and I don't know is he likes me too because we've known each other for 5 years not and been to the park to talk help me

beautifulme40
beautifulme40 wrote:
2012-08-25 09:06:29 -0700

I tell all the guys i that i like that i like them bc if u dont tell them how will they know nd how will u know they feel the same way

bd1
bd1 wrote:
2012-01-13 21:38:15 -0800

I like this guy and I weny out with him twice and he always broke my heart its just that I seem like I cant over him he is a player thou and one time he said its bcuz I,ugly and doesnt want to be seen wid me

ArianaJoy_1986019
ArianaJoy_1986019 wrote:
2012-01-09 17:00:44 -0800

i like this guy at my school and idk if he likes me back though......

RealDiva999
RealDiva999 wrote:
2012-01-08 20:53:54 -0800

I like this guy alott like really bad we have gon out already hes really sweet he has a kw i love him but he has a gf nd idont think he likez me anymore Frustrated

horsedogwuver123
horsedogwuver123 wrote:
2012-01-08 20:48:12 -0800

idk i want 2 but idk

Hello-Kitty numder 1
Hello-Kitty numder 1 wrote:
2012-01-08 20:22:41 -0800

No flirt with him n he should get a clue

pooda5667
pooda5667 wrote:
2012-01-06 18:46:51 -0800

idk

Ace3000
Ace3000 wrote:
2012-01-06 17:01:28 -0800

no jus start hangin out wit him first

nerd4eva123_1984380

DreamChaser13 wrote:
2012-01-02 13:03:59 -0800

Love it but WOW....!!!

DreamChaser13
DreamChaser13 wrote:
2012-01-02 13:03:06 -0800

Thank u same thing I said.....

Poll-3

Would You Date Your BFF's Ex?

• No way. No guy is worth my best friend's friendship.
  • Sure. It's not my fault he likes me.
  • Not my BFF's ex, but a lesser friend's ex is okay.
  • I'm not sure.