Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Pokémon News and New Releases!

Pokémon Black and White theme decks are here! Red Frenzy, Green Tornado, and Blue Assault are the three new theme decks for the Pokémon Trading Card Game. Also, the Spring Tins are on sale featuring Tepig, Oshawott, and Snivy! Back to Article

p-pieCherry803
p-pieCherry803 wrote:
2011-07-05 18:49:47 -0700

i lOve pokemon me and my big brother always watch pokemon.II LIKEEEEEE POKEMONNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

yahla
yahla wrote:
2011-05-19 02:21:48 -0700

i like pokemon its cool. cant wait to get the game.
yahla.
ps please send me some post.

Olivia Rocks
Olivia Rocks wrote:
2011-04-12 06:03:01 -0700

I love Pokemon! I just got Pokemon White for my b-day exactly a month ago. It's SO AWESOME and FUN!!

max0609
max0609 wrote:
2011-04-11 21:45:02 -0700

I will have one of those decks after school

KikiNyan
KikiNyan wrote:
2011-04-10 07:08:02 -0700

thoes r FAKE figurs sorry thoe real ones have a clear stand and fyi if theos r real ones they cant come off and they whont brake easly but fake ones can come off and they have paint on them that comes off and they brake as soon as you get them out of the box

waterkitty103
waterkitty103 wrote:
2011-04-10 06:42:25 -0700

i just got black! Big Grin

bieber belieber
bieber belieber wrote:
2011-04-10 06:36:53 -0700

same[:

5426
5426 wrote:
2011-04-10 02:59:15 -0700

I love pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which Pokemon Are These? Guess!

• Metagross and Rayquaza!
  • Armaldo and Gyarados.
  • Armaldo and Rayquaza.
  • Deoxys and Metagross.

Micro_review_micro
Pokémon Black and White was released in North America on March 6, bringing in over 150 brand new ...
Micro_interview micro
Pokemon Expert and Nintendo Employee Seth McMahill speaks to Kizworld about Pokémon Black and Whi...
Micro_thumb1
A different way to enjoy the newly released booster packs! Check out Kidzworld's Pokemon TCG: Dra...

Games in the forums

natedogg504
what is that game about
Lunarlynx
Lunarlynx posted in Board Games:
I like how some Board Games improve your thinking and tactic skills like Chess or even card games.
reply about 1 hour
Lunarlynx
Lunarlynx posted in Board Games:
Darn, those are both my favorite board games, you can't make me choose! I'm a little more successful with Scrabble even at those times I get nothing but vowels. So I guess Scrabble
reply about 1 hour
Lunarlynx
Lunarlynx posted in Board Games:
Yup, Chess is one of my favorite board games that actually teaches me something.
reply about 1 hour
Harbinger
Most people say that Links awakening was the best, and that is mostly true. My favorite gots to be ocarina of time though, I am more into 3d things then this 2d stuff. I do really like twilight and skyward sword but everyone seems to hate those. My second is legend of zelda wind waker. Mostly for the same reasons as ocarina of time. Hyrule warriors is really fun though, it's very short of a LoZ game. and I still have yet to play Majoras mask but that has to be a really good game at the most too.