Comments

Top 10 Stupid Pet Tricks

Pets are really fun, but they are even more fun when they learn how to do tricks. Here are Kidzworld’s Top 10 Stupid Pet Tricks Back to Article

mzlady12
mzlady12 wrote:
2011-04-26 13:10:16 -0700

the dog that smiled was funny,the mouse was soo cute,the cat was kinda creepy but i luv them(it was just the eyes),the fish were awesome and the dog that did all the chores was kute smile

strawberry5299
strawberry5299 wrote:
2011-04-26 10:07:39 -0700

I like anothney3 he is cute Love

PeAcE gUrl
PeAcE gUrl wrote:
2011-04-26 09:38:53 -0700

hahaha (:

lydlily100_1763983
lydlily100_1763983 wrote:
2011-04-26 02:37:03 -0700

you mean Jesse the JRT?? yah, she has a youtube channel!! her channel is JustJesse197 if you wanna watch more of her vids Big Grin

hayley*HEY do i know you?*
hayley*HEY do i know you?* wrote:
2011-04-25 23:06:04 -0700

cute

bummblebee2003
bummblebee2003 wrote:
2011-04-25 22:00:11 -0700

I like the sking dog

Loveconnection
Loveconnection wrote:
2011-04-25 13:44:20 -0700

coolsmile

random ninja xD
random ninja xD wrote:
2011-04-25 13:35:47 -0700

OMG Tht Penguin Was SOOO Cute!

Ty_Ty_me123
Ty_Ty_me123 wrote:
2011-04-25 11:01:24 -0700

I like the dancing bird he was geting it smile

koria777 poop
koria777 poop wrote:
2011-04-25 08:50:31 -0700

YAYAYA I LOVE THESE ANIMALS

coolmaddog
coolmaddog wrote:
2011-04-25 08:36:56 -0700

i think the one with were the dog gives you your stuff and gets the mail and shuts doors and cabnits is the best one

hailey the cutie
hailey the cutie wrote:
2011-04-25 08:32:09 -0700

oh wow

prppydawg294
prppydawg294 wrote:
2011-04-25 08:29:39 -0700

The penguin and Jesse are awesome!

juluby2001
juluby2001 wrote:
2011-04-25 08:24:26 -0700

i think the penguin is the best one

AliceFellDownnn
AliceFellDownnn wrote:
2011-04-25 08:16:10 -0700

I like the smiling wiener dog the best though.

AliceFellDownnn
AliceFellDownnn wrote:
2011-04-25 08:15:47 -0700

I like all of them.

511
511 wrote:
2011-04-25 08:11:31 -0700

AMAZING I TELL Usmile

Euniqueamazing4527
Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2011-04-25 08:10:20 -0700

these r alll okay tricks but not all that kewl

Camilieah
Camilieah wrote:
2011-04-25 07:45:54 -0700

PENGUIN Big Grin !!!!

ilovskittles
ilovskittles wrote:
2011-04-25 07:26:50 -0700

thease pets are amazing

This black and white striped animal was the star of a movie featuring the voices of Frankie Muniz and Mandy Moore.
  • Penguin.
  • Panda.
  • Zebra.
  • Orca whale.

Micro_kitten_micro
she151 asks: "I just got a kitten and I have no idea how to train it!"
Jenny asks: "My dog just won’t stop barking! Ever since I got my 2010 calendar with dogs on each ...
If you’ve ever watched the show Friends, you probably remember that Chandler and Joey kept a chic...

Random in the forums

Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Debating:
we will likely kill ourselves (from my theory) with a mass war
wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in General:
Elizabeth221
Elizabeth221 posted in Debating:
huh???
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Taidoku" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? well, sea levels will rise, and in an extreme case, can drown people, and drown whole cities (which will likely not happen in our lifetime) Yes that will happen because of  global warming.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ilikeham123" wrote:####! (German for no) has anyone read mine- the sun will start to die and expand outwards in 5.4 billion years time and it will swell over Mercury Venus and Earth. I read it but with what we are doing to our planet mankind won't exist by then so that theory is right of course but we won't well mankind won't exist.