Comments

Top 10 Stupid Pet Tricks

Pets are really fun, but they are even more fun when they learn how to do tricks. Here are Kidzworld’s Top 10 Stupid Pet Tricks Back to Article

Haley 10-11
Haley 10-11 wrote:
2011-04-25 07:01:01 -0700

ahaha lol thats so funny & cute lolerz yepperdoos ahhahaha Big Grin

LEEDS_joe_UNITED
LEEDS_joe_UNITED wrote:
2011-04-25 06:32:22 -0700

pfft thats nowt, my pet snake bruce can do a handstand! Wink

special cooley12
special cooley12 wrote:
2011-04-25 06:25:59 -0700

that is to cute tha won that does tha sasla so cute lol

ninjah.g143
ninjah.g143 wrote:
2011-04-25 05:11:02 -0700

hahaha wowzz!! the mouse and the fish were my faves ;DD

rebajoe
rebajoe wrote:
2011-04-25 02:56:12 -0700

aww cute!

jokesjokes
jokesjokes wrote:
2011-04-25 02:45:46 -0700

random smile

justinbieberfan21
justinbieberfan21 wrote:
2011-04-24 22:49:03 -0700

i like the thumbs up cat lol

#1N-DubzFan
#1N-DubzFan wrote:
2011-04-24 19:32:07 -0700

i love the dubstep parrot ♥

This black and white striped animal was the star of a movie featuring the voices of Frankie Muniz and Mandy Moore.
  • Penguin.
  • Panda.
  • Zebra.
  • Orca whale.

Micro_kitten_micro
she151 asks: "I just got a kitten and I have no idea how to train it!"
Jenny asks: "My dog just won’t stop barking! Ever since I got my 2010 calendar with dogs on each ...
If you’ve ever watched the show Friends, you probably remember that Chandler and Joey kept a chic...

Random in the forums

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in General:
Zachary!  [s:p/zsw] [s:p/zt3] [s:p/zxl] [s:p/10f2] [s:p/o90] [s:p/zon] [s:p/oaq]  :) :( :/ :| Xp :punk =( ;) :love :mad :sad :angel :o) :O :D  8) :p :S :e :vampire :tired :asleep :devil :blush :annoyed :angry :confused :bigfrown :hippie
reply about 1 hour
xXFangsXx
xXFangsXx posted in Debating:
Well, not nessesarily. If you like him then tell him. The worst he can say is no! And trust me, I have gone through this many times!
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
It really depends. I can be pretty shy at times...  but, I'm usually not around my friends. In fact, it can be quite the opposite xD
reply about 1 hour
iNutellaTwilight
Yusuf
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311 posted in General:
A while back i made Keep Calm And posters for other users, so i decided to reopen! Just fill out this form and i'll make you one!   :) Text Line 1: (Nothing inappropriate) Text Line 2: (Again, nothing inappropriate) Background Color: Text Color: (Black or White) Picture: (Optional; And again, nothing inappropriate.) And here's some examples. if you like one, you're welcome to it! Psst....... Search 'Keep Calm And' Picture Workshop! to access my original thread! If you find anything you like there, you're welcome to it!