Comments

Cyberbullying 101

Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard and your mouse. It’s bad enough that we have nasty bullies that push us around on the playground ... we don't need 'em online, too! Back to Article

countrybabe789
countrybabe789 wrote:
2014-07-11 14:59:00 -0700

I get bullied everyday on the internet and at school...what i don't understand is why cant people treat everyone with respect.

swimmerboy237
swimmerboy237 wrote:
2014-06-22 17:04:02 -0700

I was bullied by people I didn't ever know.

rosita123
rosita123 wrote:
2014-03-18 18:59:48 -0700

I get bullied sometimes by this girl named JAMERICA I tell my teacher wat is happening and she still calls me names she also bullies this boy named PER'EL this is so bad I don't understand how people can bully But I don't try to be a bully or nothing like that but I also tell them something back so that they know wat I feel my mom tells me that if somebody does me something to do back to them to see wat they feel and I say NO bc I don't want to get in trouble I HATE BULLIES MOST PEOPLE DO TOO .

gabby811
gabby811 wrote:
2014-03-18 14:23:42 -0700

I have been bullied ever since kindergarten.
On the internet and at school. This is some great advice!!! Thanks to who ever made this. smile

La_Diva
La_Diva wrote:
2014-03-08 18:00:46 -0800

If u ignore them they`ll stop. If u have anger issues get help like VERY QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! O and also be nice to the bully. Even if there mean to u. Its a good thing for u to do.The right thing.Do u ever think about trying to bully the bully`s little sister or brother? If u do It`ll make it worst. Do u people who get bullied get scared? If u do DON`T!!!!!!! The bully or bullies will yet have another thing to pick on u about. So be Brave have Courage and Never Ever Again Listen to a BULL

-Edward-
-Edward- wrote:
2014-03-01 14:53:04 -0800

I hate bullies. I used to get bullied but I used to say things back to try and hurt them so they knew how much they had hurt me. And I shouldn't of done that. Now I run a campaign at my school against bullying with a bunch of others and it really makes a difference! c:

micheal576
micheal576 wrote:
2014-02-22 15:55:43 -0800

screw you bullies

Cuco
Cuco wrote:
2014-02-21 11:40:38 -0800

Bullies only do it coz they have nothing better to do in there lifes!

priani
priani wrote:
2014-01-29 07:27:08 -0800

Hate bullying now there is cyber bullying can't bullies be satisfied!!!!! Mad

I_LOVE_FASHION!
I_LOVE_FASHION! wrote:
2014-01-17 19:17:39 -0800

I am (not trying to brag) the nice and goody girl and kinda (maybe) the popular one in school. I have gotten bullied for one thing: MY STUPID NOSE! After me and my ex (Storm lowery) broke up (devastating), him and some of his friends started calling me a witch because of my nose. I get it from my dad. ugh! why do I have to get so many things from my dad?! did u know people call me the female version of him? I hate it when people do that! its awkward because I don't really like him that much.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-01-15 16:08:03 -0800

lol fighting with or insulting your computer ♥

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2014-01-15 15:59:56 -0800

this can be a real problem online. please make sure to always be respectful to other users on kw.

nevahdiaz12_2110126
nevahdiaz12_2110126 wrote:
2014-01-15 07:00:03 -0800

hey im nevah and i use to get bulled everyday so i know how it feels to be hurt and feel alone like u have no body to talk to but im here for you if you need me just inbox me and ill be reading all ur post on here

Vampirebabey
Vampirebabey wrote:
2014-01-12 03:55:22 -0800

if you are a bullie then STOP and think.

rachllovr345
rachllovr345 wrote:
2014-01-11 13:59:52 -0800

pls private message me. I need to talk to some one who understands me.

coolgirl128
coolgirl128 wrote:
2014-01-06 18:09:44 -0800

I have been cyber bullied before its not very fun people call u mean a hurtful things!

KawaiixTeddyBear
KawaiixTeddyBear wrote:
2014-01-06 00:13:38 -0800

Finally! Make the madness end!! ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Seth100
Seth100 wrote:
2014-01-04 10:12:23 -0800

Finally people are talking about this but why no forum about it?????

Jennifer24
Jennifer24 wrote:
2014-01-03 16:19:05 -0800

Ppl should not be judge and + if someone gets
bullied suicide might happen when i get bullied i
ignore it

ilikecamperz
ilikecamperz wrote:
2014-01-03 11:03:32 -0800

being bullied is the worst but i get over mine becuse he's not coming to my school anymore xD

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_the-bully-project-movie-poster-mic
The shy kid who looks different, the girl who came out as gay, the teen who took a gun on the bu...
Micro_a mic
It’s fun to be a kid… right? Maybe wrong… Statistics are showing more and more kids are becoming ...
Micro_pink shirt day_micro
Pink Shirt Day is about bullying, which is a major problem in schools, homes and even over the In...
Micro_bullying books_micro
Bullying is a serious subject. Whether you have been bullied, are being bullied, know someone who...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me