Comments

Cyberbullying 101

Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard and your mouse. It’s bad enough that we have nasty bullies that push us around on the playground ... we don't need 'em online, too! Back to Article

tweettweet57
tweettweet57 wrote:
2014-10-27 11:26:10 -0700

I was cyberbullied and bullied all through 3rd, 4th, 5, 6th, and 9th. I was a bullier when in 7th and 8th grade. but then i stopped bulling people. then i was bullied freshman year and it was aweful. I was cyberbullied on the way i looked and talked and ect. Even bulliers can be bullied. it is no fun and my advice to everyone is dont start it and help but an end to it. Stay strong inside and let noone get in your way. You are who you believe you are not who people say you are.

drewisonlyurs
drewisonlyurs wrote:
2014-10-06 13:14:43 -0700

The reason why my sister is missing

xXKittyCandyLuvXx
xXKittyCandyLuvXx wrote:
2014-10-04 10:53:55 -0700

This article kind of scares me, due to the fact that I was cyber-bullied online a few times in my life. I've never cyber-bullied anyone ever in my entire life (being honest).

livvy245
livvy245 wrote:
2014-10-04 06:17:57 -0700

I was bullied and Cyber bullied Frown

BatMan28
BatMan28 wrote:
2014-10-04 06:15:16 -0700

i was bullied by a kid that scared me

Charulata
Charulata wrote:
2014-10-03 22:27:42 -0700

I never did so ^_^ and don't wanna do it.
cyber bulling is cause of depression!

Charulata
Charulata wrote:
2014-10-03 22:27:42 -0700

I never did so ^_^ and don't wanna do it.
cyber bulling is cause of depression!

JasmineLove3
JasmineLove3 wrote:
2014-10-03 21:15:11 -0700

I have been cyber-bullied so many times omg

topsailturtle99
topsailturtle99 wrote:
2014-10-03 21:02:25 -0700

i have been cyber bullied before and it's not fun

TheEmoGhost25
TheEmoGhost25 wrote:
2014-10-03 21:01:00 -0700

Hm ^~^ ive been cyberbullied many times. Guys my best suggestion, ignore then

feral_23
feral_23 wrote:
2014-09-24 10:57:21 -0700

I hate bullying. I was bullied during yr 7 and no one did anything about it and I got really depressed

DeDeStaccs
DeDeStaccs wrote:
2014-09-18 14:37:04 -0700

. Right SAYDHET ! Punk

Tiffanyunicorn
Tiffanyunicorn wrote:
2014-09-02 08:26:56 -0700

True

deepakpandiar
deepakpandiar wrote:
2014-09-02 08:04:08 -0700

thank you very much friend i was not aware about it, thanks for the knowledge. we take care. Full credit to you.

emoboy15xx
emoboy15xx wrote:
2014-09-02 08:03:19 -0700

bullying is cruel

Tiffanyunicorn
Tiffanyunicorn wrote:
2014-09-02 08:02:25 -0700

Stop bullying!!

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-08-28 02:50:12 -0700

cyberbullying lol for me its a crime a kid can do

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-08-17 14:23:44 -0700

Bullying is stupid i don't understand how bullying even stared. But people should try and stand up for themselves.

alyssacat
alyssacat wrote:
2014-08-16 08:40:50 -0700

STOP BULLYING IF THAT SAY SETHING JUST LAUGH AT THEM

countrybabe789
countrybabe789 wrote:
2014-07-11 14:59:00 -0700

I get bullied everyday on the internet and at school...what i don't understand is why cant people treat everyone with respect.

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.