Comments

Cyberbullying 101

Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard and your mouse. It’s bad enough that we have nasty bullies that push us around on the playground ... we don't need 'em online, too! Back to Article

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-08-17 14:23:44 -0700

Bullying is stupid i don't understand how bullying even stared. But people should try and stand up for themselves.

alyssacat
alyssacat wrote:
2014-08-16 08:40:50 -0700

STOP BULLYING IF THAT SAY SETHING JUST LAUGH AT THEM

countrybabe789
countrybabe789 wrote:
2014-07-11 14:59:00 -0700

I get bullied everyday on the internet and at school...what i don't understand is why cant people treat everyone with respect.

swimmerboy237
swimmerboy237 wrote:
2014-06-22 17:04:02 -0700

I was bullied by people I didn't ever know.

rosita123
rosita123 wrote:
2014-03-18 18:59:48 -0700

I get bullied sometimes by this girl named JAMERICA I tell my teacher wat is happening and she still calls me names she also bullies this boy named PER'EL this is so bad I don't understand how people can bully But I don't try to be a bully or nothing like that but I also tell them something back so that they know wat I feel my mom tells me that if somebody does me something to do back to them to see wat they feel and I say NO bc I don't want to get in trouble I HATE BULLIES MOST PEOPLE DO TOO .

gabby811
gabby811 wrote:
2014-03-18 14:23:42 -0700

I have been bullied ever since kindergarten.
On the internet and at school. This is some great advice!!! Thanks to who ever made this. smile

La_Diva
La_Diva wrote:
2014-03-08 18:00:46 -0800

If u ignore them they`ll stop. If u have anger issues get help like VERY QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! O and also be nice to the bully. Even if there mean to u. Its a good thing for u to do.The right thing.Do u ever think about trying to bully the bully`s little sister or brother? If u do It`ll make it worst. Do u people who get bullied get scared? If u do DON`T!!!!!!! The bully or bullies will yet have another thing to pick on u about. So be Brave have Courage and Never Ever Again Listen to a BULL

-Edward-
-Edward- wrote:
2014-03-01 14:53:04 -0800

I hate bullies. I used to get bullied but I used to say things back to try and hurt them so they knew how much they had hurt me. And I shouldn't of done that. Now I run a campaign at my school against bullying with a bunch of others and it really makes a difference! c:

Cuco
Cuco wrote:
2014-02-21 11:40:38 -0800

Bullies only do it coz they have nothing better to do in there lifes!

priani
priani wrote:
2014-01-29 07:27:08 -0800

Hate bullying now there is cyber bullying can't bullies be satisfied!!!!! Mad

I_LOVE_FASHION!
I_LOVE_FASHION! wrote:
2014-01-17 19:17:39 -0800

I am (not trying to brag) the nice and goody girl and kinda (maybe) the popular one in school. I have gotten bullied for one thing: MY STUPID NOSE! After me and my ex (Storm lowery) broke up (devastating), him and some of his friends started calling me a witch because of my nose. I get it from my dad. ugh! why do I have to get so many things from my dad?! did u know people call me the female version of him? I hate it when people do that! its awkward because I don't really like him that much.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-01-15 16:08:03 -0800

lol fighting with or insulting your computer ♥

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2014-01-15 15:59:56 -0800

this can be a real problem online. please make sure to always be respectful to other users on kw.

nevahdiaz12_2110126
nevahdiaz12_2110126 wrote:
2014-01-15 07:00:03 -0800

hey im nevah and i use to get bulled everyday so i know how it feels to be hurt and feel alone like u have no body to talk to but im here for you if you need me just inbox me and ill be reading all ur post on here

Vampirebabey
Vampirebabey wrote:
2014-01-12 03:55:22 -0800

if you are a bullie then STOP and think.

rachllovr345
rachllovr345 wrote:
2014-01-11 13:59:52 -0800

pls private message me. I need to talk to some one who understands me.

coolgirl128
coolgirl128 wrote:
2014-01-06 18:09:44 -0800

I have been cyber bullied before its not very fun people call u mean a hurtful things!

KawaiixTeddyBear
KawaiixTeddyBear wrote:
2014-01-06 00:13:38 -0800

Finally! Make the madness end!! ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Seth100
Seth100 wrote:
2014-01-04 10:12:23 -0800

Finally people are talking about this but why no forum about it?????

Jennifer24
Jennifer24 wrote:
2014-01-03 16:19:05 -0800

Ppl should not be judge and + if someone gets
bullied suicide might happen when i get bullied i
ignore it

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_the-bully-project-movie-poster-mic
The shy kid who looks different, the girl who came out as gay, the teen who took a gun on the bu...
Micro_a mic
It’s fun to be a kid… right? Maybe wrong… Statistics are showing more and more kids are becoming ...
Micro_pink shirt day_micro
Pink Shirt Day is about bullying, which is a major problem in schools, homes and even over the In...
Micro_bullying books_micro
Bullying is a serious subject. Whether you have been bullied, are being bullied, know someone who...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel
ElfyKathy
I went to own a pony day but I got the start of a short illness and I was scared and it was dirty and smelly and I felt low in the class but I was oldest on the biggest horse and now I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes! That's like, school with no break or lunch and four extra lessons! I acted excited cause I got rosettes and lollies and mum took me out for jodpurs and boots but now I feel a bit sick and tight and wobbly even though it was fun on wednesday and I have 3 sort of friends there already and the horse I rode, Bob, was great! Mum's in Wales and having a nice time so I don't want to dull her and I talked to Dad but he said 'don't worry I don't know what mum will think sorry'. I don't want to say no or quit later on cause: I'll feel bad to Bob The stables is just up the road so when I see the owner (who's real nice to me) or the instructor (who's at my school) I'll feel bad for saying no I don't want to join you I feel like mum will be disappointed cause she used to adore riding and had 2 horses and a pony I always begged to ride since I was 3 and so it's been over a decade! It costs cash. Cash, cash, cash. From mum and dad's pockets. Cash.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"noordinarygirl" wrote: Have you ever heard the saying, "Life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself"? You already have traits, quirks, gifts, and talents put in you by God, and you just need to "put yourself out there" to discover what they are and what you can do with them. Don't worry so much about knowing who you are right now, you'll find that out in time. Just try to become the best you can be with what you have." Exactly ^-^ I don't think I could explain it any better. "_ALizB_" wrote:So pretty much what y'all are saying is, give it time?  Basically. Take time to learn about yourself. *What do you like to do? *What're dreams? *What're you scared of? *What makes you laugh? *What upsets you? *Are you happy? Why or why not? *What would you like to change? Can you? If so, what're you going to do about it? *Etcetera *Etcetera Life's a time to ask questions. You have to understand though, it doesn't always offer clear answers -but they're there; not always easily seen, but always there.
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Ello and Im sorry for saying this but from what you has said so far you hardly knows either of them.  You like them cos of how they look. Me advise is get to know both of them and be the friends first and see what happens if something happens and how your feelings evolves. Take your time and good luck :) :love