Comments

Cyberbullying 101

Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard and your mouse. It’s bad enough that we have nasty bullies that push us around on the playground ... we don't need 'em online, too! Back to Article

DeDeStaccs
DeDeStaccs wrote:
2014-09-18 14:37:04 -0700

. Right SAYDHET ! Punk

Tiffanyunicorn
Tiffanyunicorn wrote:
2014-09-02 08:26:56 -0700

True

deepakpandiar
deepakpandiar wrote:
2014-09-02 08:04:08 -0700

thank you very much friend i was not aware about it, thanks for the knowledge. we take care. Full credit to you.

emoboy15xx
emoboy15xx wrote:
2014-09-02 08:03:19 -0700

bullying is cruel

Tiffanyunicorn
Tiffanyunicorn wrote:
2014-09-02 08:02:25 -0700

Stop bullying!!

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-08-28 02:50:12 -0700

cyberbullying lol for me its a crime a kid can do

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-08-17 14:23:44 -0700

Bullying is stupid i don't understand how bullying even stared. But people should try and stand up for themselves.

alyssacat
alyssacat wrote:
2014-08-16 08:40:50 -0700

STOP BULLYING IF THAT SAY SETHING JUST LAUGH AT THEM

countrybabe789
countrybabe789 wrote:
2014-07-11 14:59:00 -0700

I get bullied everyday on the internet and at school...what i don't understand is why cant people treat everyone with respect.

swimmerboy237
swimmerboy237 wrote:
2014-06-22 17:04:02 -0700

I was bullied by people I didn't ever know.

rosita123
rosita123 wrote:
2014-03-18 18:59:48 -0700

I get bullied sometimes by this girl named JAMERICA I tell my teacher wat is happening and she still calls me names she also bullies this boy named PER'EL this is so bad I don't understand how people can bully But I don't try to be a bully or nothing like that but I also tell them something back so that they know wat I feel my mom tells me that if somebody does me something to do back to them to see wat they feel and I say NO bc I don't want to get in trouble I HATE BULLIES MOST PEOPLE DO TOO .

gabby811
gabby811 wrote:
2014-03-18 14:23:42 -0700

I have been bullied ever since kindergarten.
On the internet and at school. This is some great advice!!! Thanks to who ever made this. smile

La_Diva
La_Diva wrote:
2014-03-08 18:00:46 -0800

If u ignore them they`ll stop. If u have anger issues get help like VERY QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! O and also be nice to the bully. Even if there mean to u. Its a good thing for u to do.The right thing.Do u ever think about trying to bully the bully`s little sister or brother? If u do It`ll make it worst. Do u people who get bullied get scared? If u do DON`T!!!!!!! The bully or bullies will yet have another thing to pick on u about. So be Brave have Courage and Never Ever Again Listen to a BULL

-Edward-
-Edward- wrote:
2014-03-01 14:53:04 -0800

I hate bullies. I used to get bullied but I used to say things back to try and hurt them so they knew how much they had hurt me. And I shouldn't of done that. Now I run a campaign at my school against bullying with a bunch of others and it really makes a difference! c:

Cuco
Cuco wrote:
2014-02-21 11:40:38 -0800

Bullies only do it coz they have nothing better to do in there lifes!

priani
priani wrote:
2014-01-29 07:27:08 -0800

Hate bullying now there is cyber bullying can't bullies be satisfied!!!!! Mad

I_LOVE_FASHION!
I_LOVE_FASHION! wrote:
2014-01-17 19:17:39 -0800

I am (not trying to brag) the nice and goody girl and kinda (maybe) the popular one in school. I have gotten bullied for one thing: MY STUPID NOSE! After me and my ex (Storm lowery) broke up (devastating), him and some of his friends started calling me a witch because of my nose. I get it from my dad. ugh! why do I have to get so many things from my dad?! did u know people call me the female version of him? I hate it when people do that! its awkward because I don't really like him that much.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-01-15 16:08:03 -0800

lol fighting with or insulting your computer ♥

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2014-01-15 15:59:56 -0800

this can be a real problem online. please make sure to always be respectful to other users on kw.

nevahdiaz12_2110126
nevahdiaz12_2110126 wrote:
2014-01-15 07:00:03 -0800

hey im nevah and i use to get bulled everyday so i know how it feels to be hurt and feel alone like u have no body to talk to but im here for you if you need me just inbox me and ill be reading all ur post on here

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.