Comments

Cyberbullying 101

Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard and your mouse. It’s bad enough that we have nasty bullies that push us around on the playground ... we don't need 'em online, too! Back to Article

drewisonlyurs
drewisonlyurs wrote:
2014-10-06 13:14:43 -0700

The reason why my sister is missing

xXKittyCandyLuvXx
xXKittyCandyLuvXx wrote:
2014-10-04 10:53:55 -0700

This article kind of scares me, due to the fact that I was cyber-bullied online a few times in my life. I've never cyber-bullied anyone ever in my entire life (being honest).

livvy245
livvy245 wrote:
2014-10-04 06:17:57 -0700

I was bullied and Cyber bullied Frown

BatMan28
BatMan28 wrote:
2014-10-04 06:15:16 -0700

i was bullied by a kid that scared me

Charulata
Charulata wrote:
2014-10-03 22:27:42 -0700

I never did so ^_^ and don't wanna do it.
cyber bulling is cause of depression!

Charulata
Charulata wrote:
2014-10-03 22:27:42 -0700

I never did so ^_^ and don't wanna do it.
cyber bulling is cause of depression!

JasmineLove3
JasmineLove3 wrote:
2014-10-03 21:15:11 -0700

I have been cyber-bullied so many times omg

topsailturtle99
topsailturtle99 wrote:
2014-10-03 21:02:25 -0700

i have been cyber bullied before and it's not fun

TheEmoGhost25
TheEmoGhost25 wrote:
2014-10-03 21:01:00 -0700

Hm ^~^ ive been cyberbullied many times. Guys my best suggestion, ignore then

feral_23
feral_23 wrote:
2014-09-24 10:57:21 -0700

I hate bullying. I was bullied during yr 7 and no one did anything about it and I got really depressed

DeDeStaccs
DeDeStaccs wrote:
2014-09-18 14:37:04 -0700

. Right SAYDHET ! Punk

Tiffanyunicorn
Tiffanyunicorn wrote:
2014-09-02 08:26:56 -0700

True

deepakpandiar
deepakpandiar wrote:
2014-09-02 08:04:08 -0700

thank you very much friend i was not aware about it, thanks for the knowledge. we take care. Full credit to you.

emoboy15xx
emoboy15xx wrote:
2014-09-02 08:03:19 -0700

bullying is cruel

Tiffanyunicorn
Tiffanyunicorn wrote:
2014-09-02 08:02:25 -0700

Stop bullying!!

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-08-28 02:50:12 -0700

cyberbullying lol for me its a crime a kid can do

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-08-17 14:23:44 -0700

Bullying is stupid i don't understand how bullying even stared. But people should try and stand up for themselves.

alyssacat
alyssacat wrote:
2014-08-16 08:40:50 -0700

STOP BULLYING IF THAT SAY SETHING JUST LAUGH AT THEM

countrybabe789
countrybabe789 wrote:
2014-07-11 14:59:00 -0700

I get bullied everyday on the internet and at school...what i don't understand is why cant people treat everyone with respect.

swimmerboy237
swimmerboy237 wrote:
2014-06-22 17:04:02 -0700

I was bullied by people I didn't ever know.

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_the-bully-project-movie-poster-mic
The shy kid who looks different, the girl who came out as gay, the teen who took a gun on the bu...
Micro_a mic
It’s fun to be a kid… right? Maybe wrong… Statistics are showing more and more kids are becoming ...
Micro_pink shirt day_micro
Pink Shirt Day is about bullying, which is a major problem in schools, homes and even over the In...
Micro_bullying books_micro
Bullying is a serious subject. Whether you have been bullied, are being bullied, know someone who...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.