Comments

Cyberbullying 101

Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard and your mouse. It’s bad enough that we have nasty bullies that push us around on the playground ... we don't need 'em online, too! Back to Article

kamarah456
kamarah456 wrote:
2011-10-02 21:10:45 -0700

Confused why do people do it they are jerks

myles rocks!
myles rocks! wrote:
2011-10-02 20:08:40 -0700

hate me people who bully

treblegirl4ever
treblegirl4ever wrote:
2011-10-02 19:34:28 -0700

I am a living testimony of cyberbullying. I was cyberbullyed to the point of almost succeeding to committ suicide. It is wrong and it destroys both the bullyer and the bullyed. the person on the recieving end feels worthless and less than human. these are people! how would you feel if you were the one being bullyed? it is not right and if you are a bully you need to STOP!!

owl_city_koalas
owl_city_koalas wrote:
2011-10-02 18:47:54 -0700

I know, I feel bad cause I used to be one, then I decided to stop cause it's wrong

dead-rose23
dead-rose23 wrote:
2011-10-02 18:15:10 -0700

we wanted to kill ourselves this need to stop

dead-rose23
dead-rose23 wrote:
2011-10-02 18:14:51 -0700

cyberbulling is really bad i was going threw it for a while and my sis and my friend

eyeofthejade
eyeofthejade wrote:
2011-10-02 16:10:46 -0700

cyberbullying is the worst but if you do tell on them it can go big so big the earth can see it is not a joke i have been bully so i tell my mom and she know what to do so if you tell someone it can stop i never bully or cyberbully so why to all the people that been bully just tell your mom or dad and we can stop bully cyberbully if you know someone that bully tell them to stop

Cdigman
Cdigman wrote:
2011-10-02 15:59:04 -0700

It's sad people waste their time even looking at these messages... I just ignore them and let them continue wasting their time.

whitebunny206
whitebunny206 wrote:
2011-10-02 15:44:04 -0700

cyberbullying is the worst thing anyone could do to anyone one on the wb other than dump them repeatly

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2011-10-02 15:12:47 -0700

it is sad

Doodlebug99
Doodlebug99 wrote:
2011-10-02 15:12:36 -0700

Gawjussgracieex is a excellent Jr mod. Thanks to her, I feel much safer on the boards especially at night. Thanks graciee Grin

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2011-10-02 15:12:34 -0700

no more cyberbullying

Doodlebug99
Doodlebug99 wrote:
2011-10-02 15:10:45 -0700

Gawjusgracieex is a excellent Jr mod. Thanks to her, I feel much safer o the boards especially at night. Thank you graciee. You're a nice and awesome jr mod.

frostyamino4
frostyamino4 wrote:
2011-10-02 15:10:39 -0700

Cyberbullies need to leave everybody alone. Some cyberbullies bullie because people Bullied/Cyberbullied them, or because they aren't popular. Some people think It's cool, but It's not. How would they like it? If they got bullied before they should tell somebody, not take it out on others, because they know how bad it hurts.

baby16_1895642
baby16_1895642 wrote:
2011-10-02 15:10:21 -0700

no cyber bully

baby16_1895642
baby16_1895642 wrote:
2011-10-02 15:09:45 -0700

that bad for people to cyber bully

Doodlebug99
Doodlebug99 wrote:
2011-10-02 15:07:42 -0700

hi alexus. what did you do? if you ever have a problem go to the chat mod or jr mod for help. smile

Katy123z
Katy123z wrote:
2011-10-02 15:06:27 -0700

There was this girl in 6th grade who bullied me. Veronica. :P

Katy123z
Katy123z wrote:
2011-10-02 15:05:49 -0700

Yush.

Doodlebug99
Doodlebug99 wrote:
2011-10-02 15:04:38 -0700

cyberbullies needs to get a life. stoptrying to pick fights and spread untrue rumors

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.