Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Glee: Season 2, Episode 18 :: Born This Way

This week on Glee (Season 2, Episode 18), New Directions tackles self-acceptance and Lady Gaga. Also, Kurt returns to glee club! Check out our recap of “Born This Way,” which aired on April 26, 2011. Back to Article

MiiMiiMariee19
MiiMiiMariee19 wrote:
2011-04-28 07:44:33 -0700

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE GLEE I'M SUCH A GLEEK THIS EPISODE WAS AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOME

jengotswag
jengotswag wrote:
2011-04-27 10:39:34 -0700

i love glee i am geek Big Grin

kyles822
kyles822 wrote:
2011-04-27 10:26:08 -0700

i absalutly luv that show aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa smile smile Wink Wink Big Grin Cool Big Grin

PeAcE gUrl
PeAcE gUrl wrote:
2011-04-27 09:27:42 -0700

DONT TELL ME. DIDNT WATCH IT!!!!! im a total gleek.

tswiftlover
tswiftlover wrote:
2011-04-27 09:09:36 -0700

I loved this episode!! I WAS Surprised that Quinn actually looked like that. She's my fav character! Also when Quinn and Rachel sang together, that was good!

kenyabear
kenyabear wrote:
2011-04-27 08:53:52 -0700

I luv this show!!!!!!! Why don't u put the episodes of glee here.

BrookieCookie123
BrookieCookie123 wrote:
2011-04-27 08:37:28 -0700

This is my favorite show ever. I watch it almost everyday, and i have the episodes. I loved this one because it was long and it had Quinns life story in it... but i always knew she had some kind of secret.
-Gleek Out!-

jokesjokes
jokesjokes wrote:
2011-04-27 07:42:05 -0700

i liked the songs they did in ths ep, especially born this way

skatergirl48
skatergirl48 wrote:
2011-04-27 05:46:25 -0700

i luv dis show dis the stuff lol

Glee-poll

Who's your favorite character on Glee?

• Rachel
  • Artie
  • Mercedes
  • Kurt

Micro_glee_micro
This week on Glee (Season 2, Episode 17), New Directions throws a concert to raise money for Nati...
Micro_glee_micro
This week on Glee (Season 2, Episode 16), the glee club performs some original songs as they comp...
Micro_micro_glee
This week on Glee (Season 2, Episode 15), the glee club learns about the birds and the bees. Also...

Entertainment in the forums

ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in TV Shows:
*facepalm*
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in TV Shows:
"KittySauceGaming" wrote:I love Pokemon (you can tell from my avatar), Chowder, Doctor Who, Inuyasha, Dancing with the Stars, Gravity Falls, Teen Titans Go, Amazing World of Gumball, and Breadwinners. I don't really like insulting anyone's taste in television, so I'm not gonna post shows I think are suckish. You won't be insulting anyone because it's your opinion.
KittySauceGaming
KittySauceGaming
I am actually a shipper myself. In fact, I didn't really believe in that many shippings except three. But I honestly think this is a nice pairing for whatever reason. Maybe it's the fact that this time Serena ACTUALLY has canonical crush on Ash? I usually base my beliefs on true facts. And they're in a region based on France. It is a rather romantic atmosphere, which I guess is why I get challenged by so many honeymooners in the Pokemon Y game... Anyway, why don't you post what you think? Are they a nice pairing, or do you think other shippings are better? I understand, because Pokeshipping is a worthy opponent.
KittySauceGaming
Brave all the way. The story is rather original, and Merida is one if the very few Disney princesses that don't need a prince to save her, or marry her or any of that junk.