Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Glee: Season 2, Episode 18 :: Born This Way

This week on Glee (Season 2, Episode 18), New Directions tackles self-acceptance and Lady Gaga. Also, Kurt returns to glee club! Check out our recap of “Born This Way,” which aired on April 26, 2011. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

MiiMiiMariee19
MiiMiiMariee19 wrote:
2011-04-28 07:44:33 -0700

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE GLEE I'M SUCH A GLEEK THIS EPISODE WAS AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOME

report
jengotswag
jengotswag wrote:
2011-04-27 10:39:34 -0700

i love glee i am geek Big Grin

report
kyles822
kyles822 wrote:
2011-04-27 10:26:08 -0700

i absalutly luv that show aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa smile smile Wink Wink Big Grin Cool Big Grin

report
PeAcE gUrl
PeAcE gUrl wrote:
2011-04-27 09:27:42 -0700

DONT TELL ME. DIDNT WATCH IT!!!!! im a total gleek.

report
tswiftlover
tswiftlover wrote:
2011-04-27 09:09:36 -0700

I loved this episode!! I WAS Surprised that Quinn actually looked like that. She's my fav character! Also when Quinn and Rachel sang together, that was good!

report
kenyabear
kenyabear wrote:
2011-04-27 08:53:52 -0700

I luv this show!!!!!!! Why don't u put the episodes of glee here.

report
BrookieCookie123
BrookieCookie123 wrote:
2011-04-27 08:37:28 -0700

This is my favorite show ever. I watch it almost everyday, and i have the episodes. I loved this one because it was long and it had Quinns life story in it... but i always knew she had some kind of secret.
-Gleek Out!-

report
jokesjokes
jokesjokes wrote:
2011-04-27 07:42:05 -0700

i liked the songs they did in ths ep, especially born this way

report
skatergirl48
skatergirl48 wrote:
2011-04-27 05:46:25 -0700

i luv dis show dis the stuff lol

report
back to story
Glee-poll

Who's your favorite character on Glee?

  • Rachel
  • Artie
  • Mercedes
  • Kurt

related stories

Micro_glee_micro
This week on Glee (Season 2, Episode 17), New Directions throws a concert to raise money for Nati...
Micro_glee_micro
This week on Glee (Season 2, Episode 16), the glee club performs some original songs as they comp...
Micro_micro_glee
This week on Glee (Season 2, Episode 15), the glee club learns about the birds and the bees. Also...

Entertainment in the forums

astronaut18
Q. What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs? A. A clock! Q. What is the easiest way to double your money? A. Put it in front of the mirror of course! Q. What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive? A. A glove. Q. What has to be broken before you can use it? A. An egg. Q. What has a neck but no head? A. A bottle. Q. What gets wetter as it dries? A. A towel. Q. What goes up and doesn’t come back down? A. Your age. Q. What belongs to you but is used more by others? A. Your name. Q. Everyone has it and no one can lose it, what is it? A. A shadow. Q. It's been around for millions of years, but it's no more than a month old. What is it? A. The moon.
reply about 1 hour
astronaut18
Q: What did the ground say to the earthquake? A: You crack me up! Q: Why did the music teacher need a ladder? A: To reach the high notes. Q: What's the worst thing you're likely to find in the school cafeteria? A: The Food! Q: What kind of plates do they use on Venus? A: Flying saucers! Q: Why did nose not want to go to school? A: He was tired of getting picked on! Q: How do you get straight A's? A: By using a ruler! Q: What did the pen say to the pencil? A: So, what's your point! Q: Why did the kid study in the airplane? A: Because he wanted a higher education! Q: How did the music teacher get locked in the classroom? A: His keys were inside the piano! Q: What do elves learn in school? A: The elf-abet! Q: What did you learn in school today? A: Not enough, I have to go back tomorrow! Q: What holds the sun up in the sky? A: Sunbeams! Q: What object is king of the classroom? A: The ruler! Q: When do astronauts eat? A: At launch time! Q: What did the pencil sharpener say to the pencil? A: Stop going in circles and get to the point! Q: How does the barber cut the moon's hair? A: E-clipse it! Q: What happened when the wheel was invented? A: It caused a revolution! Q: What do librarians take with them when they go fishing? A: Bookworms Q: What is the world's tallest building? A: The library because it has the most stories. Q: What vegetables to librarians like? A: Quiet peas. Q: Why did the clock in the cafeteria run slow? A: It always went back four seconds. Q: Why didn't the sun go to college? A: Because it already had a million degrees!
reply about 1 hour
MissJonkinz11
MissJonkinz11 posted in Celebs:
Shaun Diviney from Short Stack  :love
reply about 1 hour
Duma
Duma posted in Celebs:
Zac Efron :D
reply about 2 hours
gypsyvintagegirl
ONE DIRECTION ALL THE WAY!! One Direction are amazing role models for guys and girls. Justin is an idiot(sorry guys).
reply about 2 hours