Comments

Glee: Season 2, Episode 18 :: Born This Way

This week on Glee (Season 2, Episode 18), New Directions tackles self-acceptance and Lady Gaga. Also, Kurt returns to glee club! Check out our recap of “Born This Way,” which aired on April 26, 2011. Back to Article

MiiMiiMariee19
MiiMiiMariee19 wrote:
2011-04-28 07:44:33 -0700

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE GLEE I'M SUCH A GLEEK THIS EPISODE WAS AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOME

jengotswag
jengotswag wrote:
2011-04-27 10:39:34 -0700

i love glee i am geek Big Grin

kyles822
kyles822 wrote:
2011-04-27 10:26:08 -0700

i absalutly luv that show aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa smile smile Wink Wink Big Grin Cool Big Grin

PeAcE gUrl
PeAcE gUrl wrote:
2011-04-27 09:27:42 -0700

DONT TELL ME. DIDNT WATCH IT!!!!! im a total gleek.

tswiftlover
tswiftlover wrote:
2011-04-27 09:09:36 -0700

I loved this episode!! I WAS Surprised that Quinn actually looked like that. She's my fav character! Also when Quinn and Rachel sang together, that was good!

kenyabear
kenyabear wrote:
2011-04-27 08:53:52 -0700

I luv this show!!!!!!! Why don't u put the episodes of glee here.

BrookieCookie123
BrookieCookie123 wrote:
2011-04-27 08:37:28 -0700

This is my favorite show ever. I watch it almost everyday, and i have the episodes. I loved this one because it was long and it had Quinns life story in it... but i always knew she had some kind of secret.
-Gleek Out!-

jokesjokes
jokesjokes wrote:
2011-04-27 07:42:05 -0700

i liked the songs they did in ths ep, especially born this way

skatergirl48
skatergirl48 wrote:
2011-04-27 05:46:25 -0700

i luv dis show dis the stuff lol

Glee-poll

Who's your favorite character on Glee?

• Rachel
  • Artie
  • Mercedes
  • Kurt

Micro_glee_micro
This week on Glee (Season 2, Episode 17), New Directions throws a concert to raise money for Nati...
Micro_glee_micro
This week on Glee (Season 2, Episode 16), the glee club performs some original songs as they comp...
Micro_micro_glee
This week on Glee (Season 2, Episode 15), the glee club learns about the birds and the bees. Also...

Entertainment in the forums

DisneyanimeLover
Jim Hawkins from treasure planet, Tarzan, Quasimodo from THOND ( the disney version), Ikuto from shugo chara, James from pokemon, Aladdin, and MORE.
FireWolfRain
FireWolfRain posted in Celebs:
AMAZINGLY AWESOME... I'M SO EXCITED! Well, the music video 'Shake it off' had a bit too much, well. but.  but the song is great!  I would prefer her older songs, but I couldn't stop dancing and listening to 'Shake it off', it was SOOOO CATCHY.  I'm totally going to 'pre-buy' it. :)
march12girl
march12girl posted in TV Shows:
Disney!!
march12girl
march12girl posted in TV Shows:
SHINCHAN
march12girl
march12girl posted in TV Shows:
AGREE!! i love nobita and doraemon...nobita is also lazy like me  :)