Comments

How to Make your Pet Famous

With the Internet booming with funny animal pictures and videos, it’s become so easy to make your pet famous, a monkey could do it. If you want to make your dog a star, or maybe you just want to show the World how funny your cat is, follow this step-by-step guide to making your pet famous. Back to Article

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-11-15 16:44:52 -0800

the first video was cool it was like a cat's life
and the cat hating justin b. was funny!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-05 14:44:55 -0700

i watch America's got talent and some pets who enter r amazing

AyOoOoDe

purplesing wrote:
2012-07-14 14:29:56 -0700

I love pigs

Angeldiva1390
Angeldiva1390 wrote:
2012-06-26 09:06:20 -0700

Wow my dog wont even listen to anyone!!!

SilverstreamFan327
SilverstreamFan327 wrote:
2012-05-31 10:15:27 -0700

Wish I could train Ace to do this lol.

SkittyCat
SkittyCat wrote:
2012-04-18 20:21:59 -0700

Hmmmm... my dog... might begood for the job, but he is 1/4 deaf, I think.

bibi:)
bibi:) wrote:
2011-11-23 12:15:37 -0800

Now that I know how to get my puppy famous...hahasmile

cara_sweetness
cara_sweetness wrote:
2011-08-26 13:09:26 -0700

wow why does everyone wanna be famous. what happened to the little girl that wanted to be a fireman, what happened to the little girl that wanted to be a princess, this generation is messed.

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-08-22 08:58:50 -0700

LOL!

shelby66
shelby66 wrote:
2011-08-09 09:32:42 -0700

i have 3 dogs and 1 guitepig!

tycotickles

lovenicegirl67 wrote:
2011-05-23 07:30:19 -0700

i have a cute puppy!

Abby163
Abby163 wrote:
2011-05-22 03:09:50 -0700

how stupid was that dog that hated justin bieber? i mean like seriously, i LOVE justin bieber. he is really cute. but the dog was funny but acting like a moron and being stupid. Disappointed

alexa.site
alexa.site wrote:
2011-05-10 04:51:20 -0700

funny parot!!! lol!!!

lynaa
lynaa wrote:
2011-05-02 01:38:42 -0700

Haha

Pig_140x100_w

Cutest Farm Pet? Vote!

• Lambs are adorable!
  • Piglets are cute.
  • I think cows are cool!
  • I'd rather have a cat!

Micro_a micro
Pets are really fun, but they are even more fun when they learn how to do tricks. Here are Kidzwo...
Micro_pets_micro
Fantastic Pets is a Microsoft Kinect game that allows you to create and play with cutest or most ...
Micro_pet_micro
Halloween isn’t just a special occasion for humans - let your cat or dog get in on the dressing u...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Vampire Poison" wrote: I'm not exactly sure about this one, I do feel like we should have the death penalty, and then again, I think it's cruel. I believe that it depends on the kind of person and what their crime is. I would feel a lot safer if a person who was a serial killer wasn't around anymore. Again, the Anders Breivik case is a great example of a country treating a mass murderer like a human being rather than a monster (after all, we are a little bit old to be believing in monsters).  So...after reading up on him, I'm very surprised.  He was the Taliban's Taliban.  But he's twisted. He should not of been deemed sane. He should be spending the rest of his days in Solitary Confinement.  Would locking this man in a small space and letting his mind corrode even further really service anyone? Would you or I actually be better off? Do you think the victims' families will be safer at night knowing we've crushed the psyche of a murderer?  Being in prison is good enough, and he'll stay in prison as long as he's a threat, I see no reason that we need to torture him (and that is exactly what indefinite solitary confinement is), other than to satisfy our primal desires. This is why I consider this such a progressive decision. Treating even mass murderers like human beings who still have potential value is progress.  Crushing his psyche is more humane then killing the man. And at this point, he's not going to be much good to society.  Not every psychopathic murderer can come back to be a good citizen. Should he get a shrink? Of course. But if he's deemed "broken beyond repair" I don't see why we should let him be among others, so that he can either be martyr'd for his beliefs in jail or kill a Muslim who is in the prison, or spread his message to to others.  The compromise is that we need to have a volley of psychological tests to determine if they could be fixed (And yes, i know it's not that simple...but its better then letting EVERY SINGLE PSYCHOPATH in a regular prison) and use those tests to place them either in a regular prison, or have a makeshift Arkham Asylum, or solitary confinement.  I think you're confusing high-security and solitary confinement. There is absolutely no reason to keep anybody in solitary confinement indefinitely. We do not need to kill him, or crush his psyche, we have other options. IF he is still deemed unsafe, they can deal with him as they see fit. Obviously if he presents an active danger to other inmates, he should be kept away, but I seriously question the idea that we should preemptively punish him for things he hasn't actually done yet. I don't disagree that it's a case-by-case basis, obviously not every murderer can be reintegrated into society, but if there's even one, don't you think we should give him that opportunity? I think we should start by assuming that every one can be rehabilitated (which obviously won't happen), and then narrow it down from there, not the other way around. Prison is not about making people uncomfortable, it should be about keeping society safe, and about reintegrating violent criminals into a safe society.
Fenmore
Fenmore posted in Say Anything:
potato
WizardMorgan
COOKIES  :)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
Store bought posters, be swaggin in dat room yo.
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in General:
Welcome to my August faves! Here are some of my Fave things in August: Song: Dancing Queen- ABBA!! That song is so Awesome!! Rude- Magic!!!  Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know im Human too? Food: Ice Cream! Game: Pokemon X!! Show: How i met your mother what are some of your faves from August??