Comments

Spring Dance Dresses

It's getting warm outside so it's time to get ready for Spring Dance season! What better way to get in the mood then with a new dress? We’ve searched far and wide to find the cutest dresses for your spring dance so get creative and try a new look! Back to Article

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-28 11:28:03 -0700

these dresses are ok

ShoeLOVER
ShoeLOVER wrote:
2012-05-25 18:29:05 -0700

I love the one that blue with diamond around the collar smile

Mizz_Mon3y
Mizz_Mon3y wrote:
2011-08-10 23:34:24 -0700

i luv the short silky dresses with a fluffy bottom Big Grin

Erica22
Erica22 wrote:
2011-08-06 21:27:39 -0700

i like my dress to be long and pretty ;[

Avril_Lavigne_Emo_1852098
Avril_Lavigne_Emo_1852098 wrote:
2011-08-06 12:18:10 -0700

i luv da 1 spencer from pretty little lias is wearing. she looks prettier than usualsmile lol

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-07-18 09:32:40 -0700

Some of the dresses are awesome.

lil ms.angel
lil ms.angel wrote:
2011-06-21 04:54:29 -0700

they aer ok be not all that

Kimberly02
Kimberly02 wrote:
2011-06-08 00:57:40 -0700

ii no my friend read the books but she still has i think 2 more 2 read but she said the 1st A dies then that A gets replaced from another 1

NICOLE1980
NICOLE1980 wrote:
2011-06-08 00:53:57 -0700

and i wonder who is A..???????

NICOLE1980
NICOLE1980 wrote:
2011-06-08 00:53:28 -0700

ikr soo excited

Kimberly02
Kimberly02 wrote:
2011-06-08 00:50:30 -0700

omg me either iam sooo excited i wonder wats gunna happen

NICOLE1980
NICOLE1980 wrote:
2011-06-08 00:48:39 -0700

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICOLE1980
NICOLE1980 wrote:
2011-06-08 00:48:32 -0700

omg i luv them and can not wait for tuesday yeah

NICOLE1980
NICOLE1980 wrote:
2011-06-04 14:59:54 -0700

omg i luv them a lot can not wait intill they come bck yeah Big Grin Love

cindy100
cindy100 wrote:
2011-06-01 10:46:44 -0700

i love you guys. you are awsome to me.i saw every show.just cep on do ing what your doing Mad smile Big Grin

gansterrelmo
gansterrelmo wrote:
2011-05-29 06:39:12 -0700

luv dis show june 14 wanna dress like dem now lolsxz Hippie

terysongzs
terysongzs wrote:
2011-05-28 08:49:03 -0700

I Think it whould look so cute on you.

terysongzs
terysongzs wrote:
2011-05-28 08:45:27 -0700

I don't Think that will not happen to people that don't know how to dance

brooklynn620
brooklynn620 wrote:
2011-05-03 07:37:29 -0700

love Pretty Little Liars but the books are better than the T.V. showFrustrated... but still great! smile

crazytown
crazytown wrote:
2011-05-02 06:35:50 -0700

Lol is it the one in your photos?

What's Your Prom Style?

• Cute and form-fitting.
  • Long and flowing.
  • I don't go to prom.
  • Short and sweet

Micro_pmicro
Prom is just around the corner and luckily there’s no need to break the bank to look your best! ...
Micro_omicro
The Hollywood A-listers were out in full force last night at the 83rd annual Academy Awards! The ...
Micro_v_micro
Vintage clothes are totally in vogue! Not only is it a great way to always look unique, vintage a...
Micro_teen_micro
Last night’s Teen Choice Awards 2010 was an absolute whirlwind of celebrities, crazy performances...

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion