Comments

Spring Dance Dresses

It's getting warm outside so it's time to get ready for Spring Dance season! What better way to get in the mood then with a new dress? We’ve searched far and wide to find the cutest dresses for your spring dance so get creative and try a new look! Back to Article

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-28 11:28:03 -0700

these dresses are ok

ShoeLOVER
ShoeLOVER wrote:
2012-05-25 18:29:05 -0700

I love the one that blue with diamond around the collar smile

Mizz_Mon3y
Mizz_Mon3y wrote:
2011-08-10 23:34:24 -0700

i luv the short silky dresses with a fluffy bottom Big Grin

Erica22
Erica22 wrote:
2011-08-06 21:27:39 -0700

i like my dress to be long and pretty ;[

Avril_Lavigne_Emo_1852098
Avril_Lavigne_Emo_1852098 wrote:
2011-08-06 12:18:10 -0700

i luv da 1 spencer from pretty little lias is wearing. she looks prettier than usualsmile lol

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-07-18 09:32:40 -0700

Some of the dresses are awesome.

lil ms.angel
lil ms.angel wrote:
2011-06-21 04:54:29 -0700

they aer ok be not all that

Kimberly02
Kimberly02 wrote:
2011-06-08 00:57:40 -0700

ii no my friend read the books but she still has i think 2 more 2 read but she said the 1st A dies then that A gets replaced from another 1

NICOLE1980
NICOLE1980 wrote:
2011-06-08 00:53:57 -0700

and i wonder who is A..???????

NICOLE1980
NICOLE1980 wrote:
2011-06-08 00:53:28 -0700

ikr soo excited

Kimberly02
Kimberly02 wrote:
2011-06-08 00:50:30 -0700

omg me either iam sooo excited i wonder wats gunna happen

NICOLE1980
NICOLE1980 wrote:
2011-06-08 00:48:39 -0700

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICOLE1980
NICOLE1980 wrote:
2011-06-08 00:48:32 -0700

omg i luv them and can not wait for tuesday yeah

NICOLE1980
NICOLE1980 wrote:
2011-06-04 14:59:54 -0700

omg i luv them a lot can not wait intill they come bck yeah Big Grin Love

cindy100
cindy100 wrote:
2011-06-01 10:46:44 -0700

i love you guys. you are awsome to me.i saw every show.just cep on do ing what your doing Mad smile Big Grin

gansterrelmo
gansterrelmo wrote:
2011-05-29 06:39:12 -0700

luv dis show june 14 wanna dress like dem now lolsxz Hippie

terysongzs
terysongzs wrote:
2011-05-28 08:49:03 -0700

I Think it whould look so cute on you.

terysongzs
terysongzs wrote:
2011-05-28 08:45:27 -0700

I don't Think that will not happen to people that don't know how to dance

brooklynn620
brooklynn620 wrote:
2011-05-03 07:37:29 -0700

love Pretty Little Liars but the books are better than the T.V. showFrustrated... but still great! smile

crazytown
crazytown wrote:
2011-05-02 06:35:50 -0700

Lol is it the one in your photos?

What's Your Prom Style?