Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

Ketta123
Ketta123 wrote:
2013-10-28 12:53:11 -0700

I kissed my boyfriend and my mom saw me too

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-04-23 08:36:28 -0700

hehehe xD

prettygirlbrea2424
prettygirlbrea2424 wrote:
2011-10-04 21:10:55 -0700

There was this one time I was talkin to my friends and I was walking backward we were goin to the dressing rooms to dress out 4 pe which I hate doing and there were some chairs and I tripped on them and fell on my butt it wasn't really embarrassing it was actully really funny

cloe h2o
cloe h2o wrote:
2011-09-11 17:25:34 -0700

ya one time i went 2 home deepoe and my dad was wereing his red and blak jaket and there wasthis guy who had the same jaket and so i huge his arm and he turned around an gess wat... it wasn't my daddyo!!!! i was sooooooooo emarased

mindless_diva
mindless_diva wrote:
2011-09-10 06:16:38 -0700

lmfao

hey its lexi
hey its lexi wrote:
2011-09-10 04:58:12 -0700

lol

blackops12
blackops12 wrote:
2011-09-10 04:37:57 -0700

once i was on a roof and i was jumping up and down and my pants fell down and my gf saw

lil cuty
lil cuty wrote:
2011-08-09 21:03:17 -0700

and got caught by my crush

lil cuty
lil cuty wrote:
2011-08-09 21:02:43 -0700

well the guy who died in deathly hollows part 1

lil cuty
lil cuty wrote:
2011-08-09 21:01:56 -0700

man i have the habit to act like dobby

coco9087
coco9087 wrote:
2011-08-07 18:29:11 -0700

man i'm being made fun of cause i squeek when i sneeze. Frown

shrub luv
shrub luv wrote:
2011-08-04 17:29:12 -0700

well guess what... i can trip over FLAT surfises......see when i went to school for the first day i triped in the hall while walking back, and i fell and my teacher said i was gonna grow up to be a big fail!!!!!! Frustrated but u gotta love meh!! smile

shrub luv
shrub luv wrote:
2011-08-04 17:21:41 -0700

I am sorry but tht is kinda funny.... srry if tht efends u

PrincessRawr
PrincessRawr wrote:
2011-08-03 16:01:56 -0700

I like runn into walls all the timeFrown

PrincessRawr
PrincessRawr wrote:
2011-08-03 15:59:16 -0700

well i run into walls all the time:

acrogirl321
acrogirl321 wrote:
2011-08-03 06:53:08 -0700

have you ever thought its possible to fall UP the stairs? i made it possible. also i have pushed on doors that say pull LOL

-kaylie
-kaylie wrote:
2011-08-02 18:05:27 -0700

i fall down all the time some peaple ask me if im drunk i say im only 12 but im clubsy

ZombieKillsMe_1859798
ZombieKillsMe_1859798 wrote:
2011-07-31 00:14:16 -0700

i was joking around with some freinds when a random person just walk up to us and said so we said hi back when a buddy start playing with him i thouht i would do the same and be nice to him but he got it the wrong idea no he thinks im in love with him _-_ painful

lindseyiscool
lindseyiscool wrote:
2011-07-24 15:41:22 -0700

OMG!

ShootUsDown
ShootUsDown wrote:
2011-07-22 08:16:44 -0700

bada ba ba baaa i'm lovin it

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.