Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

volleyball_lover35
volleyball_lover35 wrote:
2011-07-21 15:01:51 -0700

lol that made me lmao! my fav. was caught kissing by ur mom if that ever happend to mii i would`ve been like !OMG!

IZABELLA1280
IZABELLA1280 wrote:
2011-07-05 16:45:34 -0700

WAT

merock_1818337
merock_1818337 wrote:
2011-07-02 09:11:59 -0700

aww

jonathan_awsome
jonathan_awsome wrote:
2011-07-02 06:17:22 -0700

I got caught kissin in gym at school by my gym teacher durin history class n they were kinda record it on da video n show it 2 my mom n my mom n me hav a 20minutes akward moment in da car where i got da silent treatment, i even make so awesome joke but NO laugh
its weird n i got grounded 4 2 weeks but my dad was like - WHOS DA MAN!! U R!! -
so, try n beat that!
P.S, they show da video all da students includin da babe parents
Its juz a kiss..dont know y they make it a big deal!! Tongue Out

ipodGPA84
ipodGPA84 wrote:
2011-06-24 11:39:25 -0700

Those aren't as embarrassing as having the worst bathroom door swim open just as your taking a poop in front of your crush, and then having to waddle up with pants down and grab the door!

johnny1223
johnny1223 wrote:
2011-06-19 23:28:34 -0700

embarising

hollieawsome
hollieawsome wrote:
2011-06-18 07:03:06 -0700

... that musta been real embarrrising

iconiclove98
iconiclove98 wrote:
2011-06-17 11:56:24 -0700

well me and my bf were kissin at break and a teacher walked up on us and while i was tryin to kiss him he stopped and told me to stop and the teacher got a pic of us and showed it to the whole school on the morning anoncments!!!

2cool2care4ever
2cool2care4ever wrote:
2011-06-16 17:49:13 -0700

getting caught kissing my boyfriend in front of the whole entier school i was so embaressed and everyone kept bothering me about [embrassing!]

bieber belieber babe98
bieber belieber babe98 wrote:
2011-06-09 09:49:20 -0700

whooo is the one dummy that disliked this

ShelbyxGoesRawrr
ShelbyxGoesRawrr wrote:
2011-06-08 10:50:54 -0700

One day me and my best friend were bored so we started setting a piece of paper on fire and kept putting it out,
but when we lit it again we couldn't put it out so I dropped it on the floor and started to put it out with a blanket while she just stood there!

Mizz_Mon3y
Mizz_Mon3y wrote:
2011-05-31 12:34:39 -0700

SUME OF THESE IX SO DAMM FUNNY

iluvmerrylegs
iluvmerrylegs wrote:
2011-05-27 06:42:23 -0700

lol some of these are hilarous!!!

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2011-05-24 00:40:00 -0700

Shame on who made this hall. thumbs down.

aimeeakl
aimeeakl wrote:
2011-05-16 10:22:43 -0700

wow. I feel bad for these people. LMFAO.

9-Garcia
9-Garcia wrote:
2011-05-13 14:23:19 -0700

don't play with fire u now u r going 2 get burned &Wink

meggmegg
meggmegg wrote:
2011-05-13 13:43:32 -0700

Winny really don't play wit fire your gonna kill yourself! Fire could kill u!!

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2011-05-13 13:38:49 -0700

Fine bubby-_- but im still gonna play wit it.. eventually ill burn my finger

awesomerealtaylor
awesomerealtaylor wrote:
2011-05-13 13:37:05 -0700

Winny I swear boy I say dont play wit fire

meggmegg
meggmegg wrote:
2011-05-13 13:25:22 -0700

Well I was at a specil teacher with my friend to get r fighting to stop then I started to talk bout my dad being in jail then I started to cry wen my crush passed by now he thinks I'm a cry baby
Frown

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro

rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Well you won't want to volunteer because that's unpaid.  Your profile says you're 11 which means you can't get a real job but you can babysit (you'll need first aid training for this), or you can pet sit or do yard work. Those are good jobs to have at your age.
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.