Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

volleyball_lover35
volleyball_lover35 wrote:
2011-07-21 15:01:51 -0700

lol that made me lmao! my fav. was caught kissing by ur mom if that ever happend to mii i would`ve been like !OMG!

IZABELLA1280
IZABELLA1280 wrote:
2011-07-05 16:45:34 -0700

WAT

merock_1818337
merock_1818337 wrote:
2011-07-02 09:11:59 -0700

aww

jonathan_awsome
jonathan_awsome wrote:
2011-07-02 06:17:22 -0700

I got caught kissin in gym at school by my gym teacher durin history class n they were kinda record it on da video n show it 2 my mom n my mom n me hav a 20minutes akward moment in da car where i got da silent treatment, i even make so awesome joke but NO laugh
its weird n i got grounded 4 2 weeks but my dad was like - WHOS DA MAN!! U R!! -
so, try n beat that!
P.S, they show da video all da students includin da babe parents
Its juz a kiss..dont know y they make it a big deal!! Tongue Out

ipodGPA84
ipodGPA84 wrote:
2011-06-24 11:39:25 -0700

Those aren't as embarrassing as having the worst bathroom door swim open just as your taking a poop in front of your crush, and then having to waddle up with pants down and grab the door!

johnny1223
johnny1223 wrote:
2011-06-19 23:28:34 -0700

embarising

hollieawsome
hollieawsome wrote:
2011-06-18 07:03:06 -0700

... that musta been real embarrrising

iconiclove98
iconiclove98 wrote:
2011-06-17 11:56:24 -0700

well me and my bf were kissin at break and a teacher walked up on us and while i was tryin to kiss him he stopped and told me to stop and the teacher got a pic of us and showed it to the whole school on the morning anoncments!!!

2cool2care4ever
2cool2care4ever wrote:
2011-06-16 17:49:13 -0700

getting caught kissing my boyfriend in front of the whole entier school i was so embaressed and everyone kept bothering me about [embrassing!]

bieber belieber babe98
bieber belieber babe98 wrote:
2011-06-09 09:49:20 -0700

whooo is the one dummy that disliked this

ShelbyxGoesRawrr
ShelbyxGoesRawrr wrote:
2011-06-08 10:50:54 -0700

One day me and my best friend were bored so we started setting a piece of paper on fire and kept putting it out,
but when we lit it again we couldn't put it out so I dropped it on the floor and started to put it out with a blanket while she just stood there!

Mizz_Mon3y
Mizz_Mon3y wrote:
2011-05-31 12:34:39 -0700

SUME OF THESE IX SO DAMM FUNNY

iluvmerrylegs
iluvmerrylegs wrote:
2011-05-27 06:42:23 -0700

lol some of these are hilarous!!!

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2011-05-24 00:40:00 -0700

Shame on who made this hall. thumbs down.

aimeeakl
aimeeakl wrote:
2011-05-16 10:22:43 -0700

wow. I feel bad for these people. LMFAO.

9-Garcia
9-Garcia wrote:
2011-05-13 14:23:19 -0700

don't play with fire u now u r going 2 get burned &Wink

meggmegg
meggmegg wrote:
2011-05-13 13:43:32 -0700

Winny really don't play wit fire your gonna kill yourself! Fire could kill u!!

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2011-05-13 13:38:49 -0700

Fine bubby-_- but im still gonna play wit it.. eventually ill burn my finger

awesomerealtaylor
awesomerealtaylor wrote:
2011-05-13 13:37:05 -0700

Winny I swear boy I say dont play wit fire

meggmegg
meggmegg wrote:
2011-05-13 13:25:22 -0700

Well I was at a specil teacher with my friend to get r fighting to stop then I started to talk bout my dad being in jail then I started to cry wen my crush passed by now he thinks I'm a cry baby
Frown

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)