Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

volleyball_lover35
volleyball_lover35 wrote:
2011-07-21 15:01:51 -0700

lol that made me lmao! my fav. was caught kissing by ur mom if that ever happend to mii i would`ve been like !OMG!

IZABELLA1280
IZABELLA1280 wrote:
2011-07-05 16:45:34 -0700

WAT

merock_1818337
merock_1818337 wrote:
2011-07-02 09:11:59 -0700

aww

jonathan_awsome
jonathan_awsome wrote:
2011-07-02 06:17:22 -0700

I got caught kissin in gym at school by my gym teacher durin history class n they were kinda record it on da video n show it 2 my mom n my mom n me hav a 20minutes akward moment in da car where i got da silent treatment, i even make so awesome joke but NO laugh
its weird n i got grounded 4 2 weeks but my dad was like - WHOS DA MAN!! U R!! -
so, try n beat that!
P.S, they show da video all da students includin da babe parents
Its juz a kiss..dont know y they make it a big deal!! Tongue Out

ipodGPA84
ipodGPA84 wrote:
2011-06-24 11:39:25 -0700

Those aren't as embarrassing as having the worst bathroom door swim open just as your taking a poop in front of your crush, and then having to waddle up with pants down and grab the door!

johnny1223
johnny1223 wrote:
2011-06-19 23:28:34 -0700

embarising

hollieawsome
hollieawsome wrote:
2011-06-18 07:03:06 -0700

... that musta been real embarrrising

iconiclove98
iconiclove98 wrote:
2011-06-17 11:56:24 -0700

well me and my bf were kissin at break and a teacher walked up on us and while i was tryin to kiss him he stopped and told me to stop and the teacher got a pic of us and showed it to the whole school on the morning anoncments!!!

2cool2care4ever
2cool2care4ever wrote:
2011-06-16 17:49:13 -0700

getting caught kissing my boyfriend in front of the whole entier school i was so embaressed and everyone kept bothering me about [embrassing!]

bieber belieber babe98
bieber belieber babe98 wrote:
2011-06-09 09:49:20 -0700

whooo is the one dummy that disliked this

ShelbyxGoesRawrr
ShelbyxGoesRawrr wrote:
2011-06-08 10:50:54 -0700

One day me and my best friend were bored so we started setting a piece of paper on fire and kept putting it out,
but when we lit it again we couldn't put it out so I dropped it on the floor and started to put it out with a blanket while she just stood there!

Mizz_Mon3y
Mizz_Mon3y wrote:
2011-05-31 12:34:39 -0700

SUME OF THESE IX SO DAMM FUNNY

iluvmerrylegs
iluvmerrylegs wrote:
2011-05-27 06:42:23 -0700

lol some of these are hilarous!!!

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2011-05-24 00:40:00 -0700

Shame on who made this hall. thumbs down.

aimeeakl
aimeeakl wrote:
2011-05-16 10:22:43 -0700

wow. I feel bad for these people. LMFAO.

9-Garcia
9-Garcia wrote:
2011-05-13 14:23:19 -0700

don't play with fire u now u r going 2 get burned &Wink

meggmegg
meggmegg wrote:
2011-05-13 13:43:32 -0700

Winny really don't play wit fire your gonna kill yourself! Fire could kill u!!

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2011-05-13 13:38:49 -0700

Fine bubby-_- but im still gonna play wit it.. eventually ill burn my finger

awesomerealtaylor
awesomerealtaylor wrote:
2011-05-13 13:37:05 -0700

Winny I swear boy I say dont play wit fire

meggmegg
meggmegg wrote:
2011-05-13 13:25:22 -0700

Well I was at a specil teacher with my friend to get r fighting to stop then I started to talk bout my dad being in jail then I started to cry wen my crush passed by now he thinks I'm a cry baby
Frown

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro

InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
Missywaterdog
"sierra145" wrote:my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown I think you need some serious help. like counselor or police.... :bigfrown :confused
sierra145
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"supernaturalblackcat" wrote:thanks for answering u have a good day/night too You're very welcome, and thank you. Unfortunately, I'm very tired, and I think I'm gonna go to sleep very soon. G'night :D
supernaturalblackcat
thanks for answering u have a good day/night too