Comments

Dear Dish-It: My First Kiss

Pandabear asks: “My boyfriend wants to kiss me, but I’ve never kissed anyone before and he has. I'm scared that if I kiss him he won’t think I'm good at it. I’m really nervous and I don’t know what to do! Any advice?” Back to Article

sorry_4_party_rockin
sorry_4_party_rockin wrote:
2014-07-13 19:48:15 -0700

My first kiss was a complete accident. So, I never got to truly have a great first kiss. Too bad : /

PizzaIsDaWife
PizzaIsDaWife wrote:
2014-07-11 16:52:21 -0700

My first kiss was the best I've personally ever had

luv004
luv004 wrote:
2014-07-11 14:06:41 -0700

I never dated a guy

tinnafigo
tinnafigo wrote:
2014-07-11 13:34:52 -0700

by the way i am not realy ten years

tinnafigo
tinnafigo wrote:
2014-07-11 13:34:28 -0700

i dated a guy and it was my first kiss from then i have neever dated or kissed a guy

kira7654
kira7654 wrote:
2014-07-10 23:40:06 -0700

Never had one wish I I'd lol

SearchForUser
SearchForUser wrote:
2014-07-10 10:33:42 -0700

I was looking and i turned back to kiss some guy and bump our foreheads together cx

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2014-07-10 09:48:08 -0700

dated a guy for almost 2 years....never got my first kiss..

miley15
miley15 wrote:
2014-07-10 05:43:27 -0700

ew... Tongue Out

blueraven13
blueraven13 wrote:
2014-07-10 04:05:25 -0700

meh.....first ###### doesnt matter to me

Stayley
Stayley wrote:
2014-07-10 00:42:53 -0700

Like how leah?

SearchForUser
SearchForUser wrote:
2014-07-10 00:34:30 -0700

My first kiss was by accident :I

taffypinkie16
taffypinkie16 wrote:
2014-07-09 23:07:19 -0700

DISGUSTING..

taffypinkie16
taffypinkie16 wrote:
2014-07-09 23:07:12 -0700

DISGUSTING..

Haiimaloser
Haiimaloser wrote:
2014-07-09 20:05:11 -0700

Im 15 and I never had mine..

Haiimaloser
Haiimaloser wrote:
2014-07-09 20:04:49 -0700

Im 15 and I never had mine..

Cataclysm_Destruct
Cataclysm_Destruct wrote:
2014-07-09 19:43:36 -0700

Mine was outside on the field area.

rustyismypuppy
rustyismypuppy wrote:
2014-07-09 19:16:24 -0700

omg mines was behind a dumpstur with a kid 4 years younger

Canadiangeek
Canadiangeek wrote:
2014-07-09 19:12:01 -0700

My first kiss was behind the school bus!! (so akward)

Mir_the_creep
Mir_the_creep wrote:
2014-07-09 16:09:30 -0700

Mine was in a church with a guy 4 years older than me...

The Right Time for Your First Kiss?

• When you are in love with someone.
  • When you're 15.
  • Not until you've finished high school.
  • When you're playing truth or dare.

Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I'm almost 17 and never been kissed. I have guy friends and I'm always myself around them. When I...
I like this girl and asked her out, but she said no. I later found out she said no ...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Style:
Well, if you get compliments on your hair but deep down inside YOU don't like it. Just know wether people like your hair or not the only decision the counts is YOURS! i dont vote for the punk style but if you wanna dye it, dye it!  but just think about the future would you want it green and blue or a simple black. (if u go with black YOU will still feel good about yourself and get compliments). you could cut, you know, change it up a bit. HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK best wishes-
samkitty214
first you should talk to him about it, confront him. then tell your mom and practically beg for her to have mercy. then explain to ur littler siblings. and GOOD LUCK
EnergeticHummingbird
It happened a few days ago, and my dad was cheating on my mom with a bunch of women online....  I haven't stopped crying since then and I dont even know what I am supposed to do!!!! This isn't the first time he has cheated on my mom, but she said that this was his final chance, and that he either has to commit to his family, or not be part of it for the rest of his life..... I need serious help because I know more about the whole situation than my little brother and sister do..... I don't want them to get hurt....... So anything would help......
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Style:
Hmm... like all the comments above, I suggest you do whatever you wish with your hair. This is life. Live it up. Also, if you REEAALLYY want to dye your hair, here are some tips/suggestions: ♪ Okay, okay, who the MARSHMELLOW cares what your hair looks like? People are always going for the looks these days. :e ♪ Try highlighting a few strands of your hair. ;D If you're satisfied, do a couple of more strands! ♪ Like everyone else, use hair chalk. It's the safest and I've learned that if you dye your hair, it's going to make a major mess and it will be a MAAAAJOR pain. Hair Chalk for da best! ♪ Still feeling unconfident? Highlight your hair whatever color you want by highlighting a few strands like I typed before. Then, go to people and ask them if they like your new highlights. ♪ Maybe you should ask people if you'd look good with your hair whatever color you wanted. Anyhow, I might add more suggestions if I can think of any. Anyways, hope I helped! ^^
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Except schools, places of work, and everyone in the United States of America who has the freedom of speech.