Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My First Kiss

Pandabear asks: “My boyfriend wants to kiss me, but I’ve never kissed anyone before and he has. I'm scared that if I kiss him he won’t think I'm good at it. I’m really nervous and I don’t know what to do! Any advice?” Back to Article

-LifeGoesOn;
-LifeGoesOn; wrote:
2014-09-06 11:08:10 -0700

kisses*

-LifeGoesOn;
-LifeGoesOn; wrote:
2014-09-06 11:07:55 -0700

first ###### are overrated tbh they're not a huge deal

grinch97

Algi wrote:
2014-09-04 07:45:38 -0700

Ooohooo~!

arusharocks99
arusharocks99 wrote:
2014-09-04 05:34:46 -0700

i kissed a guy many times!! .-.

arthi
arthi wrote:
2014-09-04 05:16:52 -0700

same here

Devs
Devs wrote:
2014-09-04 00:31:26 -0700

i never been kissed and i never have kissed anyone

-MyChemicalRomance-
-MyChemicalRomance- wrote:
2014-09-02 03:09:32 -0700

Not had mine, mate.

heyitsangel
heyitsangel wrote:
2014-09-02 02:58:37 -0700

Ive never been kissed b4 or never kissed anyone

Danielazbike
Danielazbike wrote:
2014-09-01 23:51:23 -0700

all the comment is cool & confirm

getreal62
getreal62 wrote:
2014-09-01 22:57:09 -0700

I haven't kissed anyone yet Frown

leonora
leonora wrote:
2014-09-01 06:48:57 -0700

i never kissed anyone

idxc-
idxc- wrote:
2014-09-01 04:24:00 -0700

I haven't had my first kiss yet. ;-;

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-09-01 00:22:21 -0700

Lol i never kissed anyone before.

sorry_4_party_rockin
sorry_4_party_rockin wrote:
2014-07-13 19:48:15 -0700

My first kiss was a complete accident. So, I never got to truly have a great first kiss. Too bad : /

PizzaIsDaWife
PizzaIsDaWife wrote:
2014-07-11 16:52:21 -0700

My first kiss was the best I've personally ever had

luv004
luv004 wrote:
2014-07-11 14:06:41 -0700

I never dated a guy

tinnafigo
tinnafigo wrote:
2014-07-11 13:34:52 -0700

by the way i am not realy ten years

tinnafigo
tinnafigo wrote:
2014-07-11 13:34:28 -0700

i dated a guy and it was my first kiss from then i have neever dated or kissed a guy

The Right Time for Your First Kiss?

• When you are in love with someone.
  • When you're 15.
  • Not until you've finished high school.
  • When you're playing truth or dare.

Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I'm almost 17 and never been kissed. I have guy friends and I'm always myself around them. When I...
I like this girl and asked her out, but she said no. I later found out she said no ...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love Heh.... She got dibs, I mean, there's really not much you CAN do. Even coming in after the break-up is considered bad for a friendship. Find another hot guy?
Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! What should I do? :love :love
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
I don't care much for either, but I chose Maybelline because of better quality.
reply 1 day