Comments

Dear Dish-It: My First Kiss

Pandabear asks: “My boyfriend wants to kiss me, but I’ve never kissed anyone before and he has. I'm scared that if I kiss him he won’t think I'm good at it. I’m really nervous and I don’t know what to do! Any advice?” Back to Article

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-03-28 16:21:23 -0700

hehe awe muah ;* first kss is unforgettable(:

trackrunner
trackrunner wrote:
2014-03-25 20:45:00 -0700

Hey I'm was wundering sense your a girl I was wundering how would you like to be ask out because Teresa a chick in my grade I like

alleyjenny101
alleyjenny101 wrote:
2014-03-24 18:40:11 -0700

I have my first bf so idk whats gunna happen

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2014-03-24 13:54:42 -0700

I have. (: It was not so romantic, but very sweet.

tay2cute4you_
tay2cute4you_ wrote:
2014-03-22 14:36:12 -0700

i have

LUL__TT
LUL__TT wrote:
2014-03-22 11:23:04 -0700

never had my first kiss

nanaswagg11
nanaswagg11 wrote:
2014-03-21 12:24:54 -0700

whoooooooooooo i love bubble gum lip balm thats that stuff

kitty_loves_u
kitty_loves_u wrote:
2014-03-20 22:41:46 -0700

I HAVE NOT HAD ONE!!!!!!!!!!

Maddyroxjp
Maddyroxjp wrote:
2014-03-20 14:53:43 -0700

You should wait if he dumps you just because you won't kiss him then he never deserved you you were just too good for him.

football loving girl
football loving girl wrote:
2014-03-20 09:50:39 -0700

make sure you really like him/her before you kiss because when I did with my ex we broke up 'cos he's an idiot and then he told everyone we kissed and I got made fun ofm Frown Nose

arvindraj
arvindraj wrote:
2014-03-20 09:28:05 -0700

i didnt had still Frown

blond456
blond456 wrote:
2014-03-20 08:45:19 -0700

I had my first kiss when i was in kindergarden

Kera240
Kera240 wrote:
2014-03-20 06:51:01 -0700

why

Bloodybear
Bloodybear wrote:
2014-03-20 06:02:41 -0700

my first kiss was kinda special.. she was lil older than me.. and I was passive

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-20 04:48:50 -0700

I had my first kiss when about 4 by some girl at my church

dixe1
dixe1 wrote:
2014-03-20 04:46:52 -0700

never had my first kiss

clbo
clbo wrote:
2014-03-20 03:34:22 -0700

i had my first kiss with a boy who hates me

rip_my_heart_out
rip_my_heart_out wrote:
2014-03-20 02:06:30 -0700

have not had one

snapboogie435
snapboogie435 wrote:
2014-03-19 19:52:08 -0700

Its ok if you haven't had your first kiss yet it takes time and maturity if your ready than do it if your not say your not ready and be honest with him

alleyjenny101
alleyjenny101 wrote:
2014-03-19 18:49:15 -0700

Dont worry i haven't had my first kiss either but its ok do it with someone you love but make sure they love you back smile

The Right Time for Your First Kiss?

• When you are in love with someone.
  • When you're 15.
  • Not until you've finished high school.
  • When you're playing truth or dare.

Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I'm almost 17 and never been kissed. I have guy friends and I'm always myself around them. When I...
I like this girl and asked her out, but she said no. I later found out she said no ...

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....