Comments

Dear Dish-It: My First Kiss

Pandabear asks: “My boyfriend wants to kiss me, but I’ve never kissed anyone before and he has. I'm scared that if I kiss him he won’t think I'm good at it. I’m really nervous and I don’t know what to do! Any advice?” Back to Article

The_Names_Fay
The_Names_Fay wrote:
2014-07-09 16:05:53 -0700

This guy today had his first kiss....on someones back haha they were on a bus sleeping and he was like ####### his back and it was just funny

The_Names_Fay
The_Names_Fay wrote:
2014-07-09 16:05:53 -0700

261sapphire
261sapphire wrote:
2014-07-09 16:03:44 -0700

Mine happened and it was terned out ########

Ahoy-
Ahoy- wrote:
2014-07-09 16:02:53 -0700

My first kiss was by mistake really... x - x

Skipley
Skipley wrote:
2014-07-09 16:00:29 -0700

Mine hasn't happened.....

natnappena19
natnappena19 wrote:
2014-07-09 15:58:05 -0700

My first kiss happened in 8th grade,because everyone thought we were dating and forced us to kiss

skyblue877
skyblue877 wrote:
2014-07-09 15:55:51 -0700

it was awkward he said''uh...I guess tis is the part where we kiss'' lol

The_Names_Fay
The_Names_Fay wrote:
2014-07-09 15:52:47 -0700

Mine was on a bus...all mine and his friends were waiting for it ever since we started to date they just stared at us when we kissed and it was creapy...he counted evertime we kissed we got to 55 then school ended and we broke up :c

Disney_
Disney_ wrote:
2014-07-09 15:31:24 -0700

My first kss was a girl cx it was an accident cx

AllTimeMini-

katie__babie wrote:
2014-07-09 14:28:16 -0700

7th grade

erikabiber311
erikabiber311 wrote:
2014-07-09 13:42:16 -0700

I haven`t have my first kiss Frown

mexylee
mexylee wrote:
2014-07-09 13:28:43 -0700

Mine was 4 grade

_Landon_
_Landon_ wrote:
2014-07-09 13:21:03 -0700

Don't even remember my first kiss lol I did have one didn't remember when

bswagger36
bswagger36 wrote:
2014-07-09 13:15:05 -0700

my first kiss was when I was 4 it was with my now best friend I never wonted to kiss him yet it happened

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-09 13:04:55 -0700

Mine was grade 8

Zelittledoctor
Zelittledoctor wrote:
2014-07-09 13:04:12 -0700

First Kiss, Third Grade, it was epic.

The Right Time for Your First Kiss?

• When you are in love with someone.
  • When you're 15.
  • Not until you've finished high school.
  • When you're playing truth or dare.

Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I'm almost 17 and never been kissed. I have guy friends and I'm always myself around them. When I...
I like this girl and asked her out, but she said no. I later found out she said no ...

kaykay2002