Comments

Dear Dish-It: My First Kiss

Pandabear asks: “My boyfriend wants to kiss me, but I’ve never kissed anyone before and he has. I'm scared that if I kiss him he won’t think I'm good at it. I’m really nervous and I don’t know what to do! Any advice?” Back to Article

alleyjenny101

imacutey wrote:
2014-03-19 17:54:00 -0700

Big Grin

emolove325
emolove325 wrote:
2014-03-19 17:34:53 -0700

i remember my first kiss..... honestly the funky taste that was left in my mouth was enough to make me sick

besty321
besty321 wrote:
2014-03-19 17:34:22 -0700

if he likes u it dont matter

The_Immortal_Girl
The_Immortal_Girl wrote:
2014-03-19 17:34:00 -0700

I dont have a first kiss yet.. my parents wont do that.. when im older i have gettin first kiss

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-19 17:32:29 -0700

MY FIRST KISS WENT LIKE THIS-HEY BABY WANNA KISS REJECTED CJ CHARO

DelilahLove
DelilahLove wrote:
2014-03-19 17:30:43 -0700

I honestly think that my first kiss was really awkward. When I was thirteen, I had a best friend...he was a guy. He kissed me one time when he came over to work on a project. It was cute and I enjoyed it, but really awkward because he was my best friend.

nerdkiller
nerdkiller wrote:
2014-03-19 17:30:05 -0700

just go if he likes it he will tell his friends that u guy's kiss and it was the best thing ever

xxbunnyyyxx
xxbunnyyyxx wrote:
2014-03-19 17:24:27 -0700

u get it one day

xxbunnyyyxx
xxbunnyyyxx wrote:
2014-03-19 17:24:12 -0700

thru that\

Kisses-A
Kisses-A wrote:
2014-03-19 17:21:30 -0700

whats the rush on haveing ur first kiss anywayz everybody's alwayz like "oh ur first kiss is the sweetest or ur first bf or gf " but the first cut is the deepest to!!! -.-

TacoDuck361

nba15 wrote:
2014-03-19 17:09:08 -0700

They say yess too mee Tongue Out

woahitskar
woahitskar wrote:
2014-03-19 17:07:33 -0700

Then maybe that's a good thing! You want a girl that you're head-over-heels in love with, and they feel the same way about you! You don't want your special moment with someone who's going to run off and play you.

nba15
nba15 wrote:
2014-03-19 17:07:17 -0700

ALMOST eVERY one i ask out they say yes Tongue Out

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2014-03-19 17:03:49 -0700

lol every girl say no i ask out..

Abhishek226
Abhishek226 wrote:
2014-03-19 04:25:31 -0700

lol

The Right Time for Your First Kiss?

• When you are in love with someone.
  • When you're 15.
  • Not until you've finished high school.
  • When you're playing truth or dare.

Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I'm almost 17 and never been kissed. I have guy friends and I'm always myself around them. When I...
I like this girl and asked her out, but she said no. I later found out she said no ...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D