Comments

Dear Dish-It: My First Kiss

Pandabear asks: “My boyfriend wants to kiss me, but I’ve never kissed anyone before and he has. I'm scared that if I kiss him he won’t think I'm good at it. I’m really nervous and I don’t know what to do! Any advice?” Back to Article

im-a-wallflower
im-a-wallflower wrote:
2014-07-07 11:49:06 -0700

I never had a first kissFrown

rescueheart
rescueheart wrote:
2014-07-07 11:24:28 -0700

My first kiss was in preschool by a little boy name justin then he end up my boyfriend in third grade

Sinni
Sinni wrote:
2014-07-07 11:22:00 -0700

Nice. About #######

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-07-07 11:17:35 -0700

I never had a real first kiss, meh

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-07-07 11:16:58 -0700

HE KISSED ME FIRST THO. Just sayin xD

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-07-07 11:16:45 -0700

My first was with Mickey Mouse in disney so all I felt was plastic mask on my lips

Anastasia32
Anastasia32 wrote:
2014-07-07 11:15:09 -0700

I never had my first kiss Frown

besty321
besty321 wrote:
2014-07-07 09:01:03 -0700

Mine waz great : )

Tavouhn23
Tavouhn23 wrote:
2014-07-07 07:00:51 -0700

my first kiss was great...n i was told imma good kisser(;

badgirl17
badgirl17 wrote:
2014-07-07 04:44:03 -0700

it feels great

mishelgirl
mishelgirl wrote:
2014-07-07 02:38:29 -0700

i also haven't gotten mine yet

Shrimpo
Shrimpo wrote:
2014-07-06 19:16:37 -0700

I haven't gotten mine yet. Sigh.

Im_just_rekin
Im_just_rekin wrote:
2014-07-06 18:54:50 -0700

My first kiss was umm kinda sloppy and wet

BE_Jay_Prince
BE_Jay_Prince wrote:
2014-07-06 18:45:22 -0700

My first kiss was awesome, he was an awesome kisser¡¡

beautifybeautiful
beautifybeautiful wrote:
2014-07-06 18:42:35 -0700

It was good and long and sexy Lol he was a good kisser

jen252

JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-06 18:30:43 -0700

I was a good kisser

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-06 18:30:17 -0700

Mine was adredaline I couldn't believe it I was shocked I was also told I was a good kisser

lilChristina112
lilChristina112 wrote:
2014-06-17 14:44:30 -0700

CuteMoo2: LOL

The Right Time for Your First Kiss?

• When you are in love with someone.
  • When you're 15.
  • Not until you've finished high school.
  • When you're playing truth or dare.

Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I'm almost 17 and never been kissed. I have guy friends and I'm always myself around them. When I...
I like this girl and asked her out, but she said no. I later found out she said no ...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.