Comments

Dear Dish-It: My First Kiss

Pandabear asks: “My boyfriend wants to kiss me, but I’ve never kissed anyone before and he has. I'm scared that if I kiss him he won’t think I'm good at it. I’m really nervous and I don’t know what to do! Any advice?” Back to Article

haterz_scream_keke
haterz_scream_keke wrote:
2014-07-07 18:17:22 -0700

I never had my first kiss yet.But were gonna kiss soon.I think im readyy

EKRobber98
EKRobber98 wrote:
2014-07-07 18:06:26 -0700

I didnt even think about it.

thefrozendude
thefrozendude wrote:
2014-07-07 13:22:57 -0700

my love kissed me first

Trinxoxo
Trinxoxo wrote:
2014-07-07 13:01:37 -0700

Never had a first kiss. Oh well. I am doomed to never have a first kiss but that is my life! x,D

beautifybeautiful

Coco45 wrote:
2014-07-07 12:13:00 -0700

My first kiss was Amazing I'm a pretty good kisser I mean look at my lips

im-a-wallflower
im-a-wallflower wrote:
2014-07-07 11:49:06 -0700

I never had a first kissFrown

rescueheart
rescueheart wrote:
2014-07-07 11:24:28 -0700

My first kiss was in preschool by a little boy name justin then he end up my boyfriend in third grade

Sinni
Sinni wrote:
2014-07-07 11:22:00 -0700

Nice. About #######

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-07-07 11:17:35 -0700

I never had a real first kiss, meh

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-07-07 11:16:58 -0700

HE KISSED ME FIRST THO. Just sayin xD

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-07-07 11:16:45 -0700

My first was with Mickey Mouse in disney so all I felt was plastic mask on my lips

Anastasia32
Anastasia32 wrote:
2014-07-07 11:15:09 -0700

I never had my first kiss Frown

besty321
besty321 wrote:
2014-07-07 09:01:03 -0700

Mine waz great : )

Tavouhn23
Tavouhn23 wrote:
2014-07-07 07:00:51 -0700

my first kiss was great...n i was told imma good kisser(;

badgirl17
badgirl17 wrote:
2014-07-07 04:44:03 -0700

it feels great

mishelgirl
mishelgirl wrote:
2014-07-07 02:38:29 -0700

i also haven't gotten mine yet

Shrimpo
Shrimpo wrote:
2014-07-06 19:16:37 -0700

I haven't gotten mine yet. Sigh.

The Right Time for Your First Kiss?

• When you are in love with someone.
  • When you're 15.
  • Not until you've finished high school.
  • When you're playing truth or dare.

Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I'm almost 17 and never been kissed. I have guy friends and I'm always myself around them. When I...
I like this girl and asked her out, but she said no. I later found out she said no ...

CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
reply about 1 hour
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT