Comments

Dear Dish-It: My First Kiss

Pandabear asks: “My boyfriend wants to kiss me, but I’ve never kissed anyone before and he has. I'm scared that if I kiss him he won’t think I'm good at it. I’m really nervous and I don’t know what to do! Any advice?” Back to Article

smooth--PO
smooth--PO wrote:
2014-03-17 18:28:35 -0700

I do

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2014-03-17 18:27:21 -0700

I will never get a gf because people never ask me out ..

Countrygirl_Hannah_Rae
Countrygirl_Hannah_Rae wrote:
2014-03-17 18:24:44 -0700

dont worry nobody likes me either

hutch243
hutch243 wrote:
2014-03-17 18:19:42 -0700

I haven't had my first kiss but im just waiting for a special girl to visit lol

Kisses-A

Emo560 wrote:
2014-03-17 18:06:06 -0700

My first was when I was 8

jesilove
jesilove wrote:
2014-03-17 18:03:50 -0700

i had mine like 2 weeks ago and he broke up with me and i have to see him this saturday Frustrated

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2014-03-17 18:01:40 -0700

no one likes me so yeah

beastbasketball1
beastbasketball1 wrote:
2014-03-17 18:00:06 -0700

exactly nobody ever likes me so... no first kiss ever

wreastlingfan619

nba15 wrote:
2014-03-17 17:48:58 -0700

bestlol

AlexPie
AlexPie wrote:
2014-03-17 17:48:10 -0700

My First kiss was When I Was 6 Tongue Out . I Kissed A Guy Name Brandon. :P N.A.T -,-

Zayeen
Zayeen wrote:
2014-03-17 17:45:49 -0700

i've never kissed a boy. wait who's my first kiss? :P

nba15
nba15 wrote:
2014-03-17 17:45:28 -0700

Mine was in 1st grade with a gitrl named kate..i did it in class and the teacher got soo mad XD

Bad_girl_swag
Bad_girl_swag wrote:
2014-03-17 17:41:43 -0700

I had my first kiss when I was 8 or 9 and it
Was amazing

beastbasketball1
beastbasketball1 wrote:
2014-03-17 16:52:34 -0700

ive never kissed a boy

The Right Time for Your First Kiss?

• When you are in love with someone.
  • When you're 15.
  • Not until you've finished high school.
  • When you're playing truth or dare.

Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I'm almost 17 and never been kissed. I have guy friends and I'm always myself around them. When I...
I like this girl and asked her out, but she said no. I later found out she said no ...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!