Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Wanna Be A Star!

WannabeStar asks: “I’ve wanted to be on TV before I even knew what that meant. I’m a really good actor, but these days it seems like it’s a one-in-a-million chance. How do I get famous?” Back to Article

servine226
servine226 wrote:
2012-02-25 16:29:49 -0800

i wanna be in my own transformers movie! (with peter cullen as the almighty optimus prime!)

djcool1on1
djcool1on1 wrote:
2012-02-25 16:02:26 -0800

singer

camogirl33
camogirl33 wrote:
2012-02-25 15:56:42 -0800

i wanna be a famous drummer

twinkie.may97
twinkie.may97 wrote:
2012-02-25 15:40:37 -0800

I want to be a singer too,but I have to get rid of my stage fright firs!!!

vistosofan#1
vistosofan#1 wrote:
2012-02-25 13:30:17 -0800

i wanna be a singur im nott afraid to tell them all i know now. LOL sorri im listenin to shontelle. Big Grin

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-02-25 13:27:57 -0800

I'm too shy to be a singer or an actress

rockernova
rockernova wrote:
2012-02-25 13:16:36 -0800

vocie

I believe in dreaming!
I believe in dreaming! wrote:
2012-02-25 13:14:46 -0800

i AM famous...on KW Big Grin

rockernova
rockernova wrote:
2012-02-25 13:14:29 -0800

i want to be a singer but i have a deep

TeamAustin
TeamAustin wrote:
2012-02-25 13:13:52 -0800

I wanna be a True$tarr that could do anything!(:

megan love
megan love wrote:
2012-02-24 17:11:44 -0800

i wanta be a singer

izzy loves YOU
izzy loves YOU wrote:
2012-02-05 04:39:43 -0800

I Want To Be A Orthdontist When I Get Older

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-01-29 19:03:02 -0800

Post a video of you acting or singing or even dancing on youtube. And if you are scared then let me tell you i want to be a star to.

annerrr
annerrr wrote:
2012-01-03 17:44:21 -0800

Don't give up ! (: Stay confident (:

artchick007
artchick007 wrote:
2011-12-29 14:47:54 -0800

christna grimmie and justin beiber are big stars and they started off on youtube

kaleb'scorner_1973411
kaleb'scorner_1973411 wrote:
2011-12-18 18:49:16 -0800

Christina Grimmie was noticed on youtube, and now she's performing with that Selena Gomez girl around the world, has her own label, perfume, and a first album. :3

anna wus here
anna wus here wrote:
2011-12-18 18:46:37 -0800

You Tube(: Iz Ma Life !

pooda5667
pooda5667 wrote:
2011-11-08 15:05:39 -0800

me to!!!!!!

Deane
Deane wrote:
2011-11-06 08:59:19 -0800

i really wanna be a star to an actor i want go to an interview one day nd ;like they ask u to be on tv i wanna be an actress

kidthesick
kidthesick wrote:
2011-10-25 16:05:31 -0700

I dont Know what I wanna do yet! -.-'

Fame - What Would Bug U the Most?

• Having people know about my love life.
  • People watchin' me while I eat.
  • Takin' my pic on a bad hair day.
  • Nothin', I'm an attention freak. I'd love it all!