Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Wanna Be A Star!

WannabeStar asks: “I’ve wanted to be on TV before I even knew what that meant. I’m a really good actor, but these days it seems like it’s a one-in-a-million chance. How do I get famous?” Back to Article

servine226
servine226 wrote:
2012-02-25 16:29:49 -0800

i wanna be in my own transformers movie! (with peter cullen as the almighty optimus prime!)

djcool1on1
djcool1on1 wrote:
2012-02-25 16:02:26 -0800

singer

camogirl33
camogirl33 wrote:
2012-02-25 15:56:42 -0800

i wanna be a famous drummer

twinkie.may97
twinkie.may97 wrote:
2012-02-25 15:40:37 -0800

I want to be a singer too,but I have to get rid of my stage fright firs!!!

vistosofan#1
vistosofan#1 wrote:
2012-02-25 13:30:17 -0800

i wanna be a singur im nott afraid to tell them all i know now. LOL sorri im listenin to shontelle. Big Grin

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-02-25 13:27:57 -0800

I'm too shy to be a singer or an actress

rockernova
rockernova wrote:
2012-02-25 13:16:36 -0800

vocie

I believe in dreaming!
I believe in dreaming! wrote:
2012-02-25 13:14:46 -0800

i AM famous...on KW Big Grin

rockernova
rockernova wrote:
2012-02-25 13:14:29 -0800

i want to be a singer but i have a deep

TeamAustin
TeamAustin wrote:
2012-02-25 13:13:52 -0800

I wanna be a True$tarr that could do anything!(:

megan love
megan love wrote:
2012-02-24 17:11:44 -0800

i wanta be a singer

izzy loves YOU
izzy loves YOU wrote:
2012-02-05 04:39:43 -0800

I Want To Be A Orthdontist When I Get Older

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-01-29 19:03:02 -0800

Post a video of you acting or singing or even dancing on youtube. And if you are scared then let me tell you i want to be a star to.

annerrr
annerrr wrote:
2012-01-03 17:44:21 -0800

Don't give up ! (: Stay confident (:

artchick007
artchick007 wrote:
2011-12-29 14:47:54 -0800

christna grimmie and justin beiber are big stars and they started off on youtube

kaleb'scorner_1973411
kaleb'scorner_1973411 wrote:
2011-12-18 18:49:16 -0800

Christina Grimmie was noticed on youtube, and now she's performing with that Selena Gomez girl around the world, has her own label, perfume, and a first album. :3

anna wus here
anna wus here wrote:
2011-12-18 18:46:37 -0800

You Tube(: Iz Ma Life !

pooda5667
pooda5667 wrote:
2011-11-08 15:05:39 -0800

me to!!!!!!

Deane
Deane wrote:
2011-11-06 08:59:19 -0800

i really wanna be a star to an actor i want go to an interview one day nd ;like they ask u to be on tv i wanna be an actress

kidthesick
kidthesick wrote:
2011-10-25 16:05:31 -0700

I dont Know what I wanna do yet! -.-'

Fame - What Would Bug U the Most?

• Having people know about my love life.
  • People watchin' me while I eat.
  • Takin' my pic on a bad hair day.
  • Nothin', I'm an attention freak. I'd love it all!

Micro_sterling_micro
Calling all Sterling Knight fans! Want to find out about the Disney cutie’s cool new DVD, StarStr...
Micro_y micro
TV shows, radio DJs, movies stars, game shows and talk show hosts… they’re all great ways to beco...
Stars like Paris Hilton and Ashlee Simpson became famous with a little help from th...

Miley143
Miley143 posted in Style:
I really cant figure out what to wear tomorrow... ideas anyone
reply 1 day
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"CuteSiren102" wrote:Dear Dish-it I am in my teens and in middle school. Well heres the thing, there is rumors going around saying i killed my sister. I didn't though she just has the flu. All of my friends say that they can'y hang around me anymore. Plus when i enter the halls everyone gets afraid and runs away from me. But to make matters worse I am being bullied really bad! My mom knows about it but she told me it will be over when my sister comes back to school! What do I do?!?! =( :confused Talk to a teacher, who, will stop the bullying at school. People make stuff up about other people just to do it, don't react to the bullying or what anyone has to say, and they'll give up on you after awhile. I hope everything gets better.
reply 1 day
CuteSiren102
CuteSiren102 posted in Style:
I am wearing a blue and gray shirt with blue jeans and different colered socks
reply 1 day
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-it I am in my teens and in middle school. Well heres the thing, there is rumors going around saying i killed my sister. I didn't though she just has the flu. All of my friends say that they can'y hang around me anymore. Plus when i enter the halls everyone gets afraid and runs away from me. But to make matters worse I am being bullied really bad! My mom knows about it but she told me it will be over when my sister comes back to school! What do I do?!?! =( :confused Ello and Im sorry your going through this.  You didnt kill your sister and it will be proven when she goes back to school. Whoevers saying this is talkings out of their belly button. If it was me I would laughs and say suree and then proves them wrong Dont let their pranks get to you and they know its not true either. Good luck :love
reply 1 day