Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Wanna Be A Star!

WannabeStar asks: “I’ve wanted to be on TV before I even knew what that meant. I’m a really good actor, but these days it seems like it’s a one-in-a-million chance. How do I get famous?” Back to Article

popstar2134
popstar2134 wrote:
2011-09-19 14:05:08 -0700

this helped ill try out for the school play and do a commercial

queeniyana
queeniyana wrote:
2011-09-05 10:37:15 -0700

hi

Baby260
Baby260 wrote:
2011-09-04 06:03:08 -0700

My dream job is soccer player and photographer!

shizuka
shizuka wrote:
2011-09-03 23:21:35 -0700

shizuka star....

alexis rocks
alexis rocks wrote:
2011-09-03 21:01:42 -0700

i'm gonna be famous when i'm this age 10!!!! watch me on disney channel

huggybuggy12
huggybuggy12 wrote:
2011-08-22 14:18:33 -0700

i have my own resume for being famouse but nobody ever called Frown

gogodog11
gogodog11 wrote:
2011-08-14 10:28:16 -0700

ok if u want to be a star then go door to door and sign up for public events! That is how you might get heard! -gogodog11 [11]

sviper3
sviper3 wrote:
2011-08-14 10:19:32 -0700

I'm gonna become an actor when I am 17. Then you can say I knew him from KW.

laysia100barbie
laysia100barbie wrote:
2011-08-12 23:19:58 -0700

i wanna be star ! lmfao.... smile serriouse doe

shelby66
shelby66 wrote:
2011-08-09 09:30:53 -0700

i wanna be a star soo much!!

FuledByRain
FuledByRain wrote:
2011-08-09 08:45:00 -0700

i dont want to be a singer for the fame i wanna be a singer for the fun and being famous sounds RUBBISH because people would no everything about your life and you would never get 2 mintues 2 urself

Daddys little girly girl
Daddys little girly girl wrote:
2011-08-09 07:19:25 -0700

2011-08-08 09:47:54 -0700

I wanna b a star

nicole1o16
nicole1o16 wrote:
2011-08-08 09:45:22 -0700

i wanna be a star!!

Fame - What Would Bug U the Most?

• Having people know about my love life.
  • People watchin' me while I eat.
  • Takin' my pic on a bad hair day.
  • Nothin', I'm an attention freak. I'd love it all!