Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Wanna Be A Star!

WannabeStar asks: “I’ve wanted to be on TV before I even knew what that meant. I’m a really good actor, but these days it seems like it’s a one-in-a-million chance. How do I get famous?” Back to Article

lil_miss_diva21
lil_miss_diva21 wrote:
2011-07-14 16:20:47 -0700

kool

lil_miss_diva21
lil_miss_diva21 wrote:
2011-07-14 16:20:33 -0700

wow awsome

lil_miss_diva21
lil_miss_diva21 wrote:
2011-07-14 16:20:18 -0700

kool nice u know sometimes friend lie so be careful

lil_miss_diva21

lil_miss_diva21 wrote:
2011-07-14 16:19:08 -0700

kool

lil_miss_diva21
lil_miss_diva21 wrote:
2011-07-14 16:18:49 -0700

when u get that webcam put it on youtube

lil_miss_diva21
lil_miss_diva21 wrote:
2011-07-14 16:17:16 -0700

well u can put ur name different when ur famous

lil_miss_diva21
lil_miss_diva21 wrote:
2011-07-14 16:16:27 -0700

i want to be famous and the best way is youtube

aleX Xander
aleX Xander wrote:
2011-07-14 11:49:07 -0700

im going to be a rapper so that a plus in my life

ApplePie23
ApplePie23 wrote:
2011-07-14 11:40:02 -0700

i dont want to be famous... having everyone know my name creeps me outFrustrated plus ur giving up everything, your friends, your family, and your privacy...

love girl 101
love girl 101 wrote:
2011-07-14 11:39:30 -0700

i want be a actist and im good at it

me4realhere
me4realhere wrote:
2011-07-14 11:09:10 -0700

i want to famous

LoliipopXD!!!
LoliipopXD!!! wrote:
2011-07-14 11:07:22 -0700

I'm a model so I have nothing to worry about

prettyprettyprinces*2
prettyprettyprinces*2 wrote:
2011-07-14 11:07:20 -0700

I perform at the shaespher tavern

MZ.KERI 21
MZ.KERI 21 wrote:
2011-07-14 11:03:58 -0700

i wanted 2 b famous b/c me nd my mom think i have a gud voice ....i waz singin all of da lights nd out of the blu my mom said.........u can sing mariah................ng i sung at a funeral...........nd they said i did a greatt jobb even me dadd...nd i feel thats my talent shuld b viewed by the world i will post a vid of me singin wen i get a webcam.............. smile Love

Hot latte
Hot latte wrote:
2011-07-14 10:12:51 -0700

im only 2 steps away like to start my acting career and other possibilities in life famous make room 4 a talanted one

lexa226
lexa226 wrote:
2011-07-14 00:21:23 -0700

ooooooooooooo

bella1483
bella1483 wrote:
2011-07-13 14:28:14 -0700

I HAV NO IDEA BUT IV ALWAYS WANTED 2 B FAMUS 2

kiarasas12
kiarasas12 wrote:
2011-07-12 09:36:51 -0700

i always wan ted 2 be a star i want 2 model in act i would be perfect 4 it

Fame - What Would Bug U the Most?

• Having people know about my love life.
  • People watchin' me while I eat.
  • Takin' my pic on a bad hair day.
  • Nothin', I'm an attention freak. I'd love it all!