Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Wanna Be A Star!

WannabeStar asks: “I’ve wanted to be on TV before I even knew what that meant. I’m a really good actor, but these days it seems like it’s a one-in-a-million chance. How do I get famous?” Back to Article

lil_miss_diva21
lil_miss_diva21 wrote:
2011-07-14 16:20:47 -0700

kool

lil_miss_diva21
lil_miss_diva21 wrote:
2011-07-14 16:20:33 -0700

wow awsome

lil_miss_diva21
lil_miss_diva21 wrote:
2011-07-14 16:20:18 -0700

kool nice u know sometimes friend lie so be careful

lil_miss_diva21

lil_miss_diva21 wrote:
2011-07-14 16:19:08 -0700

kool

lil_miss_diva21
lil_miss_diva21 wrote:
2011-07-14 16:18:49 -0700

when u get that webcam put it on youtube

lil_miss_diva21
lil_miss_diva21 wrote:
2011-07-14 16:17:16 -0700

well u can put ur name different when ur famous

lil_miss_diva21
lil_miss_diva21 wrote:
2011-07-14 16:16:27 -0700

i want to be famous and the best way is youtube

aleX Xander
aleX Xander wrote:
2011-07-14 11:49:07 -0700

im going to be a rapper so that a plus in my life

ApplePie23
ApplePie23 wrote:
2011-07-14 11:40:02 -0700

i dont want to be famous... having everyone know my name creeps me outFrustrated plus ur giving up everything, your friends, your family, and your privacy...

love girl 101
love girl 101 wrote:
2011-07-14 11:39:30 -0700

i want be a actist and im good at it

me4realhere
me4realhere wrote:
2011-07-14 11:09:10 -0700

i want to famous

LoliipopXD!!!
LoliipopXD!!! wrote:
2011-07-14 11:07:22 -0700

I'm a model so I have nothing to worry about

prettyprettyprinces*2
prettyprettyprinces*2 wrote:
2011-07-14 11:07:20 -0700

I perform at the shaespher tavern

MZ.KERI 21
MZ.KERI 21 wrote:
2011-07-14 11:03:58 -0700

i wanted 2 b famous b/c me nd my mom think i have a gud voice ....i waz singin all of da lights nd out of the blu my mom said.........u can sing mariah................ng i sung at a funeral...........nd they said i did a greatt jobb even me dadd...nd i feel thats my talent shuld b viewed by the world i will post a vid of me singin wen i get a webcam.............. smile Love

Hot latte
Hot latte wrote:
2011-07-14 10:12:51 -0700

im only 2 steps away like to start my acting career and other possibilities in life famous make room 4 a talanted one

lexa226
lexa226 wrote:
2011-07-14 00:21:23 -0700

ooooooooooooo

bella1483
bella1483 wrote:
2011-07-13 14:28:14 -0700

I HAV NO IDEA BUT IV ALWAYS WANTED 2 B FAMUS 2

kiarasas12
kiarasas12 wrote:
2011-07-12 09:36:51 -0700

i always wan ted 2 be a star i want 2 model in act i would be perfect 4 it

Fame - What Would Bug U the Most?

• Having people know about my love life.
  • People watchin' me while I eat.
  • Takin' my pic on a bad hair day.
  • Nothin', I'm an attention freak. I'd love it all!

Micro_sterling_micro
Calling all Sterling Knight fans! Want to find out about the Disney cutie’s cool new DVD, StarStr...
Micro_y micro
TV shows, radio DJs, movies stars, game shows and talk show hosts… they’re all great ways to beco...
Stars like Paris Hilton and Ashlee Simpson became famous with a little help from th...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)