Comments

China Anne McClain Bio

Twelve year old actress, singer and Georgia peach China Anne McClain may look familiar if you’re a fan of Tyler Perry’s House of Payne, if you’re a fan of Disney shows or if you’re a fan of music even! She’s already a multi-talented star on the rise—find out more about her in this bio! Back to Article

animerules4ever
animerules4ever wrote:
2014-07-22 07:38:42 -0700

dis girl is amazing

Chelsea9645
Chelsea9645 wrote:
2014-07-22 07:33:57 -0700

No offence to China but I used to like her but now I hate her...

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-22 06:12:58 -0700

I LOVE DIS GIRL!!!!!

princesscupcake10
princesscupcake10 wrote:
2013-09-10 13:28:00 -0700

i love her she is my best friend

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-09-10 03:28:51 -0700

I love her!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-03 16:59:59 -0700

wha she iswhoythhef

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-09-03 16:57:10 -0700

I am as smart as Olive!!

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-03 13:20:54 -0700

I love china too

aatcluver
aatcluver wrote:
2013-09-03 13:17:04 -0700

China's show is so-so also she reminds me off my cuzzin

skysky120
skysky120 wrote:
2013-09-02 22:00:50 -0700

I love her

-CheyenneA-
-CheyenneA- wrote:
2013-09-02 16:37:12 -0700

China thinks that her sh*t doesnt stink c:

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-02 16:35:32 -0700

Why do people love her??.

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-02 12:50:03 -0700

I also love her too

PrincessDiva19
PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-09-02 12:48:44 -0700

I LOVE China she's like my 2nd inspiration when I need help with my own lyrics I use some of her songs!!!

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-02 12:46:13 -0700

I love her

babydoll730
babydoll730 wrote:
2013-09-02 12:43:25 -0700

love chin mccind anne

isabellaTOcute916
isabellaTOcute916 wrote:
2013-08-10 16:36:27 -0700

I thought you were lying when you said you were china Ann mccline but I looked it up on Google and typed in does china Ann mcclane have a kizworld and you popped up.so now I know the truth.IM A BIG FAN!!

futuretalent
futuretalent wrote:
2013-07-12 18:32:20 -0700

OMG I'm a Georgia peach too : ) I'm a huge fan. I'm a singer and an actress! All my friends and I love watching China on televisions and listening to her sing! My favorite movies are Daddy's little girls and Grown Ups. I am one of her biggest fans eva!!!!!!!

MairiStarz
MairiStarz wrote:
2013-07-09 09:28:37 -0700

Omg I soo adore her x

TenTen12
TenTen12 wrote:
2013-07-08 18:33:39 -0700

she is funny on a.n.t. farm

What's your fave sport?
  • Horseback riding.
  • Martial arts.
  • Whatever I'm most likely to win at.
  • Sports? I don't do sports.

Micro_bmicro
Bella has been in the spotlight since she a baby as a child model. Now dancing and acting up a st...
Micro_rfmicro
You might know him as Sander Loyer from Disney’s Camp Rock movies or Ty Blue from Shake it Up!, b...
Micro_nick_micro
Everyone knows Nick Jonas as part of the successful hit pop-rock band, The Jonas Brothers! Along ...

Entertainment in the forums

LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in TV Shows:
"Neron" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Neron" wrote: I like The Legend Of Korra slightly better because that show took risks that were hardly taken in a show of its kind. It included a lot of mature themes and it really connects with today's older youth. You mean violence wise? Not just that, but the show tells the stories of the characters finding themselves. Take Asami for example. A lot of people have a late relative and another relative involved in some kind of trouble. She had her relationships AND family business to take care of, which relates to some of today's youth who feel like they have the whole world on their shoulders. They're starting to have to take responsibility for things they can hardly manage, and seeing the triumph of a character like Asami is truly inspiring. Her mother's dead, her father's in prison, her boyfriend was stolen from her, and her business nearly failed. But she did not give up, which sends a positive message to today's generation of teens. Mako was not stolen from Asami he just chose Korra and everyone knows that thats what people wanted. As messed up as that sounds its the truth.
xPrincessPikachux
I vote for the Legend of Korra. :3
katerine46
katerine46 posted in Movies:
the last movie i saw was stars of our faults that movie was so sad i even cried in the end of the movie :sad
Neron