Comments

June 2011 Horoscopes

Ahh, summer! Time for swimming, playing and lazing in the sun (but only with sunscreen!). Find out what your horoscope for the month is going to be! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEMINI!) Back to Article

lil_miss_diva21
lil_miss_diva21 wrote:
2011-08-22 10:03:46 -0700

awwwwwwww! these animals are sooooo cute! Love

mz.jae jae
mz.jae jae wrote:
2011-08-04 10:19:45 -0700

virgos rule !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smile

lindseyiscool
lindseyiscool wrote:
2011-07-24 15:24:51 -0700

I don't really cry over boys!!! And my friends don't really date... maybe about 2 or 3 of my friends date and Im used to them talking about it

Angelika:)

iluvkyosohma♥ wrote:
2011-06-28 14:31:14 -0700

Sagittarius baby

patricia and angela
patricia and angela wrote:
2011-06-25 11:09:31 -0700

im scorpio and my b'day is on 28th october...october is when halloween starts...i have 2 vampire teeths Devil

Bryanna22
Bryanna22 wrote:
2011-06-25 02:19:34 -0700

Virgo....I guess I need To start Being More Nice To My Boyfriend,I Think My Meaness Is making Him Not Call Me Anymoresmile

dkw10
dkw10 wrote:
2011-06-22 08:10:04 -0700

I am a GEMINI my b~day is June 13

GGisCUTE
GGisCUTE wrote:
2011-06-21 05:18:47 -0700

i'm a aries Raspberry

MrGamerMan1324
MrGamerMan1324 wrote:
2011-06-20 23:47:59 -0700

Sagittarius... I know my sign and it normally fits me. I'm not a social type, I hate parties and a lot of people. I prefer the forest to a party any day.

jessicarabbit899
jessicarabbit899 wrote:
2011-06-20 23:17:56 -0700

I am a scorpio born on October 30th

bella44356
bella44356 wrote:
2011-06-20 22:59:28 -0700

im a pisces

master_of_puppetz
master_of_puppetz wrote:
2011-06-20 22:23:47 -0700

Who else voted for the empty thingy ^^

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.