Comments

June 2011 Horoscopes

Ahh, summer! Time for swimming, playing and lazing in the sun (but only with sunscreen!). Find out what your horoscope for the month is going to be! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEMINI!) Back to Article

shamp 1000
shamp 1000 wrote:
2011-06-01 06:27:41 -0700

i'm gemini for life boo and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeing it

kid_jerk99
kid_jerk99 wrote:
2011-06-01 06:26:25 -0700

aries all day smile

tia babyiie_1751123
tia babyiie_1751123 wrote:
2011-06-01 06:26:00 -0700

awwwwh look at the white lions i want me one mmmmmh Embarrassed

IceWoman
IceWoman wrote:
2011-06-01 06:25:30 -0700

I'm a Libra all the way baybee!! October 4th be the best birthday of the whole calender(:

escaladecool

MusicLuver101 wrote:
2011-06-01 05:10:06 -0700

I'm a Leo![:

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-06-01 05:07:24 -0700

you have disapointed me by ONLY saying happy bday to Geminis. im a Cancer (June 22) and half of all Cancers are in June. so please, next time, say happy bday to Cancers too. Frown

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-06-01 05:05:40 -0700

Frown im a Cancer... June 22... that's in June, half of Cancers are in June. so why not say happy bday to us too? and not just Gemeni. Frown

bps101
bps101 wrote:
2011-06-01 04:45:31 -0700

these things r so stupid!!

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_taurus_micro
YAY! May means summer is almost here! Ahh, long, lazy, warm, sunny days – we can’t wait! Find out...
Micro_horoscope_micro
April means longer days, warmer weather, the Easter Bunny and lots and lots of yummy chocolate! F...
Micro_march horoscopes_micro
March goes in like a lion and out like a lamb – the weather's rough at the start but there are su...

CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
reply about 1 hour
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT