Comments

June 2011 Horoscopes

Ahh, summer! Time for swimming, playing and lazing in the sun (but only with sunscreen!). Find out what your horoscope for the month is going to be! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEMINI!) Back to Article

shamp 1000
shamp 1000 wrote:
2011-06-01 06:27:41 -0700

i'm gemini for life boo and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeing it

kid_jerk99
kid_jerk99 wrote:
2011-06-01 06:26:25 -0700

aries all day smile

tia babyiie_1751123
tia babyiie_1751123 wrote:
2011-06-01 06:26:00 -0700

awwwwh look at the white lions i want me one mmmmmh Embarrassed

IceWoman
IceWoman wrote:
2011-06-01 06:25:30 -0700

I'm a Libra all the way baybee!! October 4th be the best birthday of the whole calender(:

escaladecool

MusicLuver101 wrote:
2011-06-01 05:10:06 -0700

I'm a Leo![:

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-06-01 05:07:24 -0700

you have disapointed me by ONLY saying happy bday to Geminis. im a Cancer (June 22) and half of all Cancers are in June. so please, next time, say happy bday to Cancers too. Frown

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-06-01 05:05:40 -0700

Frown im a Cancer... June 22... that's in June, half of Cancers are in June. so why not say happy bday to us too? and not just Gemeni. Frown

bps101
bps101 wrote:
2011-06-01 04:45:31 -0700

these things r so stupid!!

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_taurus_micro
YAY! May means summer is almost here! Ahh, long, lazy, warm, sunny days – we can’t wait! Find out...
Micro_horoscope_micro
April means longer days, warmer weather, the Easter Bunny and lots and lots of yummy chocolate! F...
Micro_march horoscopes_micro
March goes in like a lion and out like a lamb – the weather's rough at the start but there are su...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!