Comments

June 2011 Horoscopes

Ahh, summer! Time for swimming, playing and lazing in the sun (but only with sunscreen!). Find out what your horoscope for the month is going to be! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEMINI!) Back to Article

shamp 1000
shamp 1000 wrote:
2011-06-01 06:27:41 -0700

i'm gemini for life boo and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeing it

kid_jerk99
kid_jerk99 wrote:
2011-06-01 06:26:25 -0700

aries all day smile

tia babyiie_1751123
tia babyiie_1751123 wrote:
2011-06-01 06:26:00 -0700

awwwwh look at the white lions i want me one mmmmmh Embarrassed

IceWoman
IceWoman wrote:
2011-06-01 06:25:30 -0700

I'm a Libra all the way baybee!! October 4th be the best birthday of the whole calender(:

escaladecool

MusicLuver101 wrote:
2011-06-01 05:10:06 -0700

I'm a Leo![:

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-06-01 05:07:24 -0700

you have disapointed me by ONLY saying happy bday to Geminis. im a Cancer (June 22) and half of all Cancers are in June. so please, next time, say happy bday to Cancers too. Frown

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-06-01 05:05:40 -0700

Frown im a Cancer... June 22... that's in June, half of Cancers are in June. so why not say happy bday to us too? and not just Gemeni. Frown

bps101
bps101 wrote:
2011-06-01 04:45:31 -0700

these things r so stupid!!

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_taurus_micro
YAY! May means summer is almost here! Ahh, long, lazy, warm, sunny days – we can’t wait! Find out...
Micro_horoscope_micro
April means longer days, warmer weather, the Easter Bunny and lots and lots of yummy chocolate! F...
Micro_march horoscopes_micro
March goes in like a lion and out like a lamb – the weather's rough at the start but there are su...

GlimmeringSky16