Comments

June 2011 Horoscopes

Ahh, summer! Time for swimming, playing and lazing in the sun (but only with sunscreen!). Find out what your horoscope for the month is going to be! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEMINI!) Back to Article

loveJayJay161
loveJayJay161 wrote:
2011-06-19 09:32:08 -0700

ima capricorn smile

kierrapool12
kierrapool12 wrote:
2011-06-18 14:14:48 -0700

march 23.....aries im a bad azz lol

seesee
seesee wrote:
2011-06-18 02:53:24 -0700

I love reading my horoscope so much

gleek23
gleek23 wrote:
2011-06-18 00:35:53 -0700

My horoscopes because my crush asked mee out i am a Sagittarius

Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling! wrote:
2011-06-17 15:50:35 -0700

i luv reading my horoscope!

DaiPr3ttyAngel
DaiPr3ttyAngel wrote:
2011-06-17 14:11:27 -0700

I love reading my horoscope ! smile))

Camilieah
Camilieah wrote:
2011-06-17 11:04:04 -0700

Sagittarius !(:

Makenzie$WAGG
Makenzie$WAGG wrote:
2011-06-17 10:54:38 -0700

I'm a virgo and now i realize that everything on there is true its cool and wierd

lovemekissia_1808584
lovemekissia_1808584 wrote:
2011-06-17 02:18:32 -0700

ima pisces and da thing is true i llove writing

Desmia
Desmia wrote:
2011-06-16 23:46:29 -0700

i'm a scorpio and i do have a crush (vampirefreak5599) and i told him yesterday i like him now he wants to talk! its amazing how true that stuff is, and my friends have been avodding me i don't know why though i haven't done anything wrong?

Me_Says_Hi
Me_Says_Hi wrote:
2011-06-16 23:36:45 -0700

...Everything on that is true...That is so cool.

joslyn joy
joslyn joy wrote:
2011-06-16 23:35:16 -0700

Ok I'm a Gemini everything is true except the crush thing.

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2011-06-16 11:31:47 -0700

the love thing is true for me! Big Grin
(Sagittarius)

ashieman99
ashieman99 wrote:
2011-06-15 06:58:23 -0700

I am an aries and i will be myself.

gsp84
gsp84 wrote:
2011-06-15 06:39:36 -0700

omg the love part is true its bout alexa though I just don't know how to say I really really love her guess I'll be with her though

amberlovesu

awesomepopstar1999 wrote:
2011-06-14 03:57:03 -0700

hey wats up

awesomepopstar1999
awesomepopstar1999 wrote:
2011-06-14 03:54:44 -0700

i am a cancer the name is really weird but u know..

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_taurus_micro
YAY! May means summer is almost here! Ahh, long, lazy, warm, sunny days – we can’t wait! Find out...
Micro_horoscope_micro
April means longer days, warmer weather, the Easter Bunny and lots and lots of yummy chocolate! F...
Micro_march horoscopes_micro
March goes in like a lion and out like a lamb – the weather's rough at the start but there are su...

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion