Comments

June 2011 Horoscopes

Ahh, summer! Time for swimming, playing and lazing in the sun (but only with sunscreen!). Find out what your horoscope for the month is going to be! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEMINI!) Back to Article

loveJayJay161
loveJayJay161 wrote:
2011-06-19 09:32:08 -0700

ima capricorn smile

kierrapool12
kierrapool12 wrote:
2011-06-18 14:14:48 -0700

march 23.....aries im a bad azz lol

seesee
seesee wrote:
2011-06-18 02:53:24 -0700

I love reading my horoscope so much

gleek23
gleek23 wrote:
2011-06-18 00:35:53 -0700

My horoscopes because my crush asked mee out i am a Sagittarius

Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling! wrote:
2011-06-17 15:50:35 -0700

i luv reading my horoscope!

DaiPr3ttyAngel
DaiPr3ttyAngel wrote:
2011-06-17 14:11:27 -0700

I love reading my horoscope ! smile))

Camilieah
Camilieah wrote:
2011-06-17 11:04:04 -0700

Sagittarius !(:

Makenzie$WAGG
Makenzie$WAGG wrote:
2011-06-17 10:54:38 -0700

I'm a virgo and now i realize that everything on there is true its cool and wierd

lovemekissia_1808584
lovemekissia_1808584 wrote:
2011-06-17 02:18:32 -0700

ima pisces and da thing is true i llove writing

Desmia
Desmia wrote:
2011-06-16 23:46:29 -0700

i'm a scorpio and i do have a crush (vampirefreak5599) and i told him yesterday i like him now he wants to talk! its amazing how true that stuff is, and my friends have been avodding me i don't know why though i haven't done anything wrong?

Me_Says_Hi
Me_Says_Hi wrote:
2011-06-16 23:36:45 -0700

...Everything on that is true...That is so cool.

joslyn joy
joslyn joy wrote:
2011-06-16 23:35:16 -0700

Ok I'm a Gemini everything is true except the crush thing.

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2011-06-16 11:31:47 -0700

the love thing is true for me! Big Grin
(Sagittarius)

ashieman99
ashieman99 wrote:
2011-06-15 06:58:23 -0700

I am an aries and i will be myself.

gsp84
gsp84 wrote:
2011-06-15 06:39:36 -0700

omg the love part is true its bout alexa though I just don't know how to say I really really love her guess I'll be with her though

amberlovesu

awesomepopstar1999 wrote:
2011-06-14 03:57:03 -0700

hey wats up

awesomepopstar1999
awesomepopstar1999 wrote:
2011-06-14 03:54:44 -0700

i am a cancer the name is really weird but u know..

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_taurus_micro
YAY! May means summer is almost here! Ahh, long, lazy, warm, sunny days – we can’t wait! Find out...
Micro_horoscope_micro
April means longer days, warmer weather, the Easter Bunny and lots and lots of yummy chocolate! F...
Micro_march horoscopes_micro
March goes in like a lion and out like a lamb – the weather's rough at the start but there are su...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel
ElfyKathy
I went to own a pony day but I got the start of a short illness and I was scared and it was dirty and smelly and I felt low in the class but I was oldest on the biggest horse and now I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes! That's like, school with no break or lunch and four extra lessons! I acted excited cause I got rosettes and lollies and mum took me out for jodpurs and boots but now I feel a bit sick and tight and wobbly even though it was fun on wednesday and I have 3 sort of friends there already and the horse I rode, Bob, was great! Mum's in Wales and having a nice time so I don't want to dull her and I talked to Dad but he said 'don't worry I don't know what mum will think sorry'. I don't want to say no or quit later on cause: I'll feel bad to Bob The stables is just up the road so when I see the owner (who's real nice to me) or the instructor (who's at my school) I'll feel bad for saying no I don't want to join you I feel like mum will be disappointed cause she used to adore riding and had 2 horses and a pony I always begged to ride since I was 3 and so it's been over a decade! It costs cash. Cash, cash, cash. From mum and dad's pockets. Cash.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"noordinarygirl" wrote: Have you ever heard the saying, "Life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself"? You already have traits, quirks, gifts, and talents put in you by God, and you just need to "put yourself out there" to discover what they are and what you can do with them. Don't worry so much about knowing who you are right now, you'll find that out in time. Just try to become the best you can be with what you have." Exactly ^-^ I don't think I could explain it any better. "_ALizB_" wrote:So pretty much what y'all are saying is, give it time?  Basically. Take time to learn about yourself. *What do you like to do? *What're dreams? *What're you scared of? *What makes you laugh? *What upsets you? *Are you happy? Why or why not? *What would you like to change? Can you? If so, what're you going to do about it? *Etcetera *Etcetera Life's a time to ask questions. You have to understand though, it doesn't always offer clear answers -but they're there; not always easily seen, but always there.
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Ello and Im sorry for saying this but from what you has said so far you hardly knows either of them.  You like them cos of how they look. Me advise is get to know both of them and be the friends first and see what happens if something happens and how your feelings evolves. Take your time and good luck :) :love