Comments

June 2011 Horoscopes

Ahh, summer! Time for swimming, playing and lazing in the sun (but only with sunscreen!). Find out what your horoscope for the month is going to be! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEMINI!) Back to Article

Emo_Bunnii

hottiesingle10 wrote:
2011-06-12 15:02:31 -0700

scorpio!!!!!

shiney
shiney wrote:
2011-06-12 14:24:06 -0700

Me- scorpio, nt so kul, ds mnth

mbstarz

mbstarz wrote:
2011-06-12 11:58:45 -0700

this is cool i mA aries Big Grin

nicebabe21_1774090
nicebabe21_1774090 wrote:
2011-06-12 06:41:05 -0700

i belive in horiscopes cuz i believe the stars chose me cuz i hve birthmarks tht form constilations
cowinsidence...... i think not!!!!!!!

_.SilverNinja._
_.SilverNinja._ wrote:
2011-06-12 01:22:27 -0700

Lmao x) this is awesome!

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2011-06-12 01:19:03 -0700

Dang it im virgo-___- i wanted to be leo

ILoveToLearn!
ILoveToLearn! wrote:
2011-06-12 01:11:35 -0700

So true! Wow! xO! go scorpio x)

babyboo5555_1764762
babyboo5555_1764762 wrote:
2011-06-12 00:24:19 -0700

Embarrassed!!!!!!!!

babyboo5555_1764762
babyboo5555_1764762 wrote:
2011-06-12 00:24:04 -0700

im aquarius -n- thats true

amylikesblue
amylikesblue wrote:
2011-06-11 21:51:47 -0700

i'm taurus and its ture i am holdin a grud on my friend because of a fight

ganga10
ganga10 wrote:
2011-06-11 21:08:37 -0700

i'm virgo n that is true,,,,,,.......... &Wink

helloagain11
helloagain11 wrote:
2011-06-11 09:55:01 -0700

I'm a Libra and that horiscope is so true!!! My friends keep talking crushes. Wink

ZoZoRulz
ZoZoRulz wrote:
2011-06-10 23:20:08 -0700

I'm an Aquarius

arilee9
arilee9 wrote:
2011-06-10 13:59:43 -0700

im a aries!

cece luv51
cece luv51 wrote:
2011-06-09 14:22:46 -0700

it is true! i'm a scorpio! i do get mad alot and somtimes i want 2 fight dat person but don't and no one knows i do! smile

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.