Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

June 2011 Horoscopes

Ahh, summer! Time for swimming, playing and lazing in the sun (but only with sunscreen!). Find out what your horoscope for the month is going to be! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEMINI!) Back to Article

Fancyforeva

PftFan99 wrote:
2011-06-07 23:19:15 -0700

Me too. :3

PftFan99
PftFan99 wrote:
2011-06-07 23:18:47 -0700

You can tell by what your birthday is.

PftFan99
PftFan99 wrote:
2011-06-07 23:16:21 -0700

I'm a Saggitarius. :3
My Love part, is exactly what I've BEEN doing since September.
I guess I'll have to wait a little longer. :3

puggirl36
puggirl36 wrote:
2011-06-07 08:23:06 -0700

im a virgo my profile is wrong

justinbieberlover963

skittlezflavor13 wrote:
2011-06-07 02:10:46 -0700

i'm a scorpio smile

JustinBieberTwinSis
JustinBieberTwinSis wrote:
2011-06-07 02:02:24 -0700

ima virgo it is so not meh

ChuSayWha098
ChuSayWha098 wrote:
2011-06-07 01:08:18 -0700

how can i tell what i am?

mz_beauty
mz_beauty wrote:
2011-06-06 12:36:30 -0700

lol i'm a pisces!! smile

fireydragon
fireydragon wrote:
2011-06-06 12:35:35 -0700

Ima capricorn, always new i wuz

Nealmonte
Nealmonte wrote:
2011-06-06 12:27:16 -0700

Im a Pices. This is exactly what have been going on so far. I have a book of thoughts and I give more than I receive in my relationship. SweeT!

icecream&cupcake
icecream&cupcake wrote:
2011-06-06 12:14:56 -0700

im Sagittarius

jay6198
jay6198 wrote:
2011-06-06 12:13:18 -0700

i am a gemini

da_princess135
da_princess135 wrote:
2011-06-06 12:01:03 -0700

I am a Cancer YAY and alot of people say cancer has the longest and the best realationships Big Grin

Squinkes♥☺
Squinkes♥☺ wrote:
2011-06-06 06:15:39 -0700

I'm an Aquarious. smile

medinakid
medinakid wrote:
2011-06-06 05:27:34 -0700

I PLAY THE HARDEST INSTERMENT AND IT SAID CAPACORNS HAVE TALENT

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_taurus_micro
YAY! May means summer is almost here! Ahh, long, lazy, warm, sunny days – we can’t wait! Find out...
Micro_horoscope_micro
April means longer days, warmer weather, the Easter Bunny and lots and lots of yummy chocolate! F...
Micro_march horoscopes_micro
March goes in like a lion and out like a lamb – the weather's rough at the start but there are su...

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50