Comments

June 2011 Horoscopes

Ahh, summer! Time for swimming, playing and lazing in the sun (but only with sunscreen!). Find out what your horoscope for the month is going to be! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEMINI!) Back to Article

JustinBieberTwinSis
JustinBieberTwinSis wrote:
2011-06-04 06:32:03 -0700

im virgo 2

JustinBieberTwinSis
JustinBieberTwinSis wrote:
2011-06-04 06:30:35 -0700

im virgo and i aint like tht >Frown

Meggsie03
Meggsie03 wrote:
2011-06-04 05:33:56 -0700

im aqairius

chocolate monster 345
chocolate monster 345 wrote:
2011-06-04 03:03:49 -0700

I'm a leo and i only have a mind of my own so i dont actualy think its true Big Frown

Perkymomo
Perkymomo wrote:
2011-06-04 02:01:49 -0700

I'm Aquarius. I do exactly as it says. FREAKY

Me_Says_Hi
Me_Says_Hi wrote:
2011-06-04 01:51:46 -0700

Holy S#!+ I have done exactly what my horoscope said O.o Thats scary. I'm Pisces

boagard08
boagard08 wrote:
2011-06-04 00:54:07 -0700

i am a taurus. that is exactly what happened! Dazed

valerialuv101
valerialuv101 wrote:
2011-06-03 23:26:11 -0700

scorpio Frown dis is exactly wuts happenin to me

medinakid
medinakid wrote:
2011-06-03 21:15:28 -0700

i have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much talent i play basketball, the french horn(the hardest insterment)and have all As and Bs on my report card

Ja'shaun5
Ja'shaun5 wrote:
2011-06-03 17:02:41 -0700

Capricorn in all the things its true I have talent in basketball in I'm a triple threat they can't hold me

tianna222
tianna222 wrote:
2011-06-03 11:44:01 -0700

i am a virgo

POKEY
POKEY wrote:
2011-06-03 08:15:40 -0700

NOT AN LOL MOMMENT
GURL

mychemicalromace_4eva
mychemicalromace_4eva wrote:
2011-06-03 07:55:26 -0700

im a Taurus... me and my ex-friend do still have fights (like today lol) and what? i SAW that coming anyway.
leads me to something or someone better? i've read my year horoscope and it said this summer will be awesome... (im gonna be famous!!! xD)

lollythe3
lollythe3 wrote:
2011-06-03 05:06:04 -0700

OMG...wierded out im a Sagittarius...just like...cant say

sparxitup123
sparxitup123 wrote:
2011-06-02 11:02:06 -0700

why isnt my sign (virgo) a cool pic? anyhow awsom! but do i really gotta be nic to ma crush?

gsp84
gsp84 wrote:
2011-06-02 10:45:04 -0700

Same here Princess_Rosebud2 and its true for me about the Love well it hasn't happen ,but i hope it will Love

bieber belieber babe98

2011-06-02 08:25:09 -0700

I'm a Sagittarius.

Jesse25
Jesse25 wrote:
2011-06-02 08:02:27 -0700

im cancer

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.