Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Top 5 Animal Heroes

Have you ever been somewhere in the wilderness when something dangerous threatened your life? Maybe you survived because of the help of an animal hero! Animal heroes are animals that have saved humans or other animals from danger. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-02 09:49:06 -0700

Woman's best friend?

report
HeyItsLuke_2472116
HeyItsLuke_2472116 wrote:
2013-06-17 21:31:30 -0700

how cute

report
peace4ever666
peace4ever666 wrote:
2012-07-02 21:11:19 -0700

soooooooooooooooo cool i think that having a nosiey dog is not that bad..............................

report
peace4ever666
peace4ever666 wrote:
2012-07-02 21:10:05 -0700

Be my friend
i

report
peace4ever666
peace4ever666 wrote:
2012-07-02 21:09:03 -0700

ahahhahahaahahha thats good be my friend

report
peace4ever666
peace4ever666 wrote:
2012-07-02 21:08:35 -0700

boringggggggggggg jk i

report
peace4ever666
peace4ever666 wrote:
2012-07-02 21:08:00 -0700

hahahahahahahhah thats good

report
cheesy99
cheesy99 wrote:
2012-06-29 22:30:08 -0700

Such a cute puppy!!!! I have 2 just like him smile smile

report
cright2
cright2 wrote:
2012-04-09 08:23:09 -0700

I LOVE Animals!

report
mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-03-24 16:19:22 -0700

cool

report
sweetjellybean
sweetjellybean wrote:
2012-02-05 19:08:54 -0800

Nice hair doo

report
Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-02-04 15:14:12 -0800

smile Wow...

report
crazyprincess!
crazyprincess! wrote:
2011-10-03 09:06:55 -0700

Cool

report
Persefinie
Persefinie wrote:
2011-09-11 12:01:57 -0700

im with ya angel Wink

report
angel45906
angel45906 wrote:
2011-09-06 18:57:31 -0700

i nwish my doggeis can sav ppl

report
-Andreigha.
-Andreigha. wrote:
2011-07-23 15:38:40 -0700

I thought it would be Perrty the Platypus. He saves the world from Dr. Doof errrday ♥.

report
vampgirl01
vampgirl01 wrote:
2011-06-10 16:28:10 -0700

It's extremely important to learn about things like this cuz then you realize the importance of
Animals.

report
mely14
mely14 wrote:
2011-06-05 00:46:24 -0700

without my dog i would have been robbed.so having a noisy pet isn't that bad.i you athena and ginger

report
back to story
F1161293630078

How Many Animals Does a Vegetarian Save?

  • 75.
  • 100.
  • 250.
  • 500.

related stories

Micro_a m
With the Internet booming with funny animal pictures and videos, it’s become so easy to make your...
Micro_a micro
Pets are really fun, but they are even more fun when they learn how to do tricks. Here are Kidzwo...
Micro_a micro
Do you need some ideas for a school science project? What about animals? Kidzworld is starting a ...

Random in the forums

BeMyBae
BeMyBae posted in Say Anything:
Why join chat when all you say is that you're bored? O.o
reply 14 minutes
Charulata
Charulata posted in Say Anything:
ethnicitY
reply 26 minutes
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
The state of being offensive is subject to whether it is offensive, or if one would take offense to it. Quite honestly I would say yes, it is offensive, because it is offensive. But not because people find it offending emotionally, but find it offensive socially.
reply 27 minutes
kayshay
kayshay posted in Debating:
"sasukeslife1" wrote:The only reason I can think is because the ages after 12 (13-19) have the suffix teen. 11 and 12 are just before the "teens" start so they are called preteens. truu
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
because people think that 13 is a magic maturity number. It's actually 14 3/4's.
reply about 1 hour