Comments

“Cars 2” Cast Talks First Cars and Lemons

With the new Cars movie coming out, we decided that it would be fun to ask some of the cast members and director/writer/head of Pixar John Lasseter about the first cars they drove. Were they cool or just lemons? Back to Article

kgirl246
kgirl246 wrote:
2011-07-28 12:42:43 -0700

it was a very funny and good movie! but sorry to say... the originals are ALWAYS the best!!!

captain_rachel
captain_rachel wrote:
2011-06-30 12:36:40 -0700

lol i took my bros to see it and i ran away illl

keetonisme233
keetonisme233 wrote:
2011-06-29 19:41:35 -0700

i wanna watch it my brother did today

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2011-06-28 00:45:37 -0700

Stew, he lost in his hometown, and anways, lemons are the best. Think about it, people like me fix lemons and make them look better than a mustang.

Tayo7401
Tayo7401 wrote:
2011-06-27 14:45:38 -0700

not me i wanna c it i always wanna c the movie

rosewind
rosewind wrote:
2011-06-26 02:45:07 -0700

i saw the movie it was so cool

stewiegriffin
stewiegriffin wrote:
2011-06-25 15:21:11 -0700

i hope francesco win francesco all ways win

innocentgirl145
innocentgirl145 wrote:
2011-06-23 16:46:56 -0700

Amazing...................!

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 wrote:
2011-06-22 20:30:54 -0700

I hope the the F1 car wins (Francesco) to. I have a feeling it's going to be a great movie. The cars in this movie look really interesting. Go Francesco!

ps2gamer2
ps2gamer2 wrote:
2011-06-22 20:24:59 -0700

I hope this movie is gonna b AWESOME

John070707
John070707 wrote:
2011-06-22 04:11:53 -0700

of a crab boat on Cars 2

John070707
John070707 wrote:
2011-06-22 04:11:00 -0700

Captain Sig from the show Deadliest Catch on theDiscovery Channel is gunna be the voice of a crab fishing boat in Cars 2.

Euniqueamazing4527
Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2011-06-22 01:46:19 -0700

I have cars1 and i saw it last night and i luved it as always.!! Big Grin : love

ps2gamer2
ps2gamer2 wrote:
2011-06-21 22:08:04 -0700

Coooooo, I've seen Cars 1

Your Fave Car from Cars? Vote!

• Lightning McQueen.
  • Chick Hicks is awesome.
  • Mater - he's so funny!
  • Sally Carrera, she's cute.

Micro_cars_micro
Disney Interactive has released two new developer diaries for Cars 2: The Video Game. Check em out!
Micro_s_mirco
As Annie Wilson on the popular show 90210, Shenae Grimes doesn’t get to experiment with fashion a...
Micro_cars_micro
The gang of Cars is back in the action-packed racing game Cars Toon: Mater’s Tall Tales for Wii. ...

Entertainment in the forums

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Movies:
Brave, but only because there was no love interest and it wasn't a musical.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Movies:
"LAZY778" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: Brave; because she didn't need a man to save her. It was about a mother daughter bond. And I love that. In tangled it was a love story. In the end Rapunzel and the guy fall in love. But in Brave she didn't need a man to be happy. She was the strong one not a prince. She was smart and confident. I love that. So even though Tangled was really funny i will always pick Brave. That's a really good point ^-^ I still like Tangled better. The plot made more sense and was better written (in my opinion though) I thought the humor was better as well; definitely a lot less crude! Also, the lack of songs in Brave bummed me out... it is a Disney Princess Movie :/ (Don't argue that it's Pixar!) Wait you think because it's a Disney movie there has to be singing!? Really that's dumb. Ok that Iis just my opinion. But really that's dumb.  No, that's not what I think. They're are plenty of Disney movies without singing. I just would appreciate that aspect -especially in a Disney Princess movie, but it's okay.
XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Movies:
Brave of course. In Tangled there's way too much singing. And Merida didn't need a guy to save her so ...
LAZY778