Comments

“Cars 2” Cast Talks First Cars and Lemons

With the new Cars movie coming out, we decided that it would be fun to ask some of the cast members and director/writer/head of Pixar John Lasseter about the first cars they drove. Were they cool or just lemons? Back to Article

kgirl246
kgirl246 wrote:
2011-07-28 12:42:43 -0700

it was a very funny and good movie! but sorry to say... the originals are ALWAYS the best!!!

captain_rachel
captain_rachel wrote:
2011-06-30 12:36:40 -0700

lol i took my bros to see it and i ran away illl

keetonisme233
keetonisme233 wrote:
2011-06-29 19:41:35 -0700

i wanna watch it my brother did today

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2011-06-28 00:45:37 -0700

Stew, he lost in his hometown, and anways, lemons are the best. Think about it, people like me fix lemons and make them look better than a mustang.

Tayo7401
Tayo7401 wrote:
2011-06-27 14:45:38 -0700

not me i wanna c it i always wanna c the movie

rosewind
rosewind wrote:
2011-06-26 02:45:07 -0700

i saw the movie it was so cool

stewiegriffin
stewiegriffin wrote:
2011-06-25 15:21:11 -0700

i hope francesco win francesco all ways win

innocentgirl145
innocentgirl145 wrote:
2011-06-23 16:46:56 -0700

Amazing...................!

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 wrote:
2011-06-22 20:30:54 -0700

I hope the the F1 car wins (Francesco) to. I have a feeling it's going to be a great movie. The cars in this movie look really interesting. Go Francesco!

ps2gamer2
ps2gamer2 wrote:
2011-06-22 20:24:59 -0700

I hope this movie is gonna b AWESOME

John070707
John070707 wrote:
2011-06-22 04:11:53 -0700

of a crab boat on Cars 2

John070707
John070707 wrote:
2011-06-22 04:11:00 -0700

Captain Sig from the show Deadliest Catch on theDiscovery Channel is gunna be the voice of a crab fishing boat in Cars 2.

Euniqueamazing4527
Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2011-06-22 01:46:19 -0700

I have cars1 and i saw it last night and i luved it as always.!! Big Grin : love

ps2gamer2
ps2gamer2 wrote:
2011-06-21 22:08:04 -0700

Coooooo, I've seen Cars 1

Your Fave Car from Cars? Vote!

• Lightning McQueen.
  • Chick Hicks is awesome.
  • Mater - he's so funny!
  • Sally Carrera, she's cute.

Micro_cars_micro
Disney Interactive has released two new developer diaries for Cars 2: The Video Game. Check em out!
Micro_s_mirco
As Annie Wilson on the popular show 90210, Shenae Grimes doesn’t get to experiment with fashion a...
Micro_cars_micro
The gang of Cars is back in the action-packed racing game Cars Toon: Mater’s Tall Tales for Wii. ...

Entertainment in the forums

u_nique116
I love the song stay with me by Sam Smith
Black_Ivy
"AlphaT" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm? no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  ;)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Latest Trends:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm?
Sana11