Comments

Sunburned Stars: Who Tans Too Much?

It's summertime and everyone wants that sun-kissed glow you can only get from going to the beach, but some stars take the sun-lover look to the extreme at the risk of their health...and looks! Let’s take a peek at our top over-tanned offenders! Back to Article

JennyD

shizuka wrote:
2011-12-19 22:31:55 -0800

miley!! looks gud!

Emo rocks your world 4 ever
Emo rocks your world 4 ever wrote:
2011-11-14 14:19:23 -0800

Zac, and lindsay are REALLY BAD! But every one else is FINE and miley is perfect so why would ANYONE put her on here!!!! OMFG

KellBellz141996
KellBellz141996 wrote:
2011-08-07 10:23:42 -0700

Lindsay looks really bad. Zac, Miley, and Snooki look fine

jane 11
jane 11 wrote:
2011-08-04 19:37:58 -0700

most of these people look fine it's just ashley tisdale ,snookie and lindsay. miley looks the total opposite of tanned. to me she looks a little pale! these reporters don't know what they are talking about

jadensmithlover123
jadensmithlover123 wrote:
2011-07-21 20:26:59 -0700

hahaha i think zac looks ok snokkie hahah lol and lidsey ahahahah she is an egg tht got dipped in orange dye

samantha01
samantha01 wrote:
2011-07-06 15:42:12 -0700

orange is my favorite color. On them it looks like just too much orange Frustrated

awanagirl
awanagirl wrote:
2011-07-03 19:28:02 -0700

lindsey looks like she took a bath in orange icing Big Grin

tatertot966
tatertot966 wrote:
2011-06-29 12:56:36 -0700

wayyyyyyyy too much tanning! Hippie

_Aero_
_Aero_ wrote:
2011-06-28 06:17:23 -0700

lol orange is not bad orange is sexyy

nglow
nglow wrote:
2011-06-27 02:01:11 -0700

tanning is bad! stay out of the sun (or slather on the sunscreen)!

spparky123400
spparky123400 wrote:
2011-06-27 00:55:12 -0700

i tan way too much lol

Style

What's Your Summer Style?

• Dresses
  • Shorts
  • Bikinis
  • Jeans

Micro_tween celebs-micro
At Kidzworld we understand all about being celeb-obsessed, we can’t get enough of some of these u...
Micro_name_micro
Lindsay Lohan is planning on dropping her last name and will be known only as “Lindsay” from now ...
Micro_celeb costumes_preview
Need some costume ideas for Halloween? Check out what your favorite celebrities have dressed up a...

Entertainment in the forums

AZEncyclopedia
"PaleGhostlyAphelia" wrote:Hetalia SeriesShikiHellsing Ultimate  I can already tell we're going to be friends.
AZEncyclopedia
"7haii" wrote: PUPA.   Lol nice troll. Anyways,My favorite is Hellsing Ultimate. I also love the first 75 eps of Bleach. Best arch in shonen IMO.
Pokemaster235
Pokemaster235 posted in TV Shows:
Trust me- it's one of the best shows you'll ever watch! Whenever I hear the theme song, I can't help but drop whatever I'm doing and run into my living room!
GaaraOfTheSand
mines Gaara and Temari (i think gaaras obvius :p)
StarKyuremLegend
Three Brothers were stranded on an island. They found a lamp.  1st brother: Hey! Maybe this is a magic lamp like the movies. They rubbed it. Nothing happened. They tried again. Nothing. They tried and tried again, until almost all hope was pulled from their very hearts. 2nd brother: Maybe we will be stuck here forever 3rd brother: Yeah 1st brother: Nonsense! There has to be another way Fortunately the lamp was just delayed. Very very delayed. Something appeared. It had legs, It couldn't be a genie Unknown creature: Hello. It is the genie. 1st brother:You don't look lik- Genie: Enough! Each of you have one wish. 1st brother: I wish to go home. His wish was granted. Home he went. 2nd brother: I wish to go home with my brother. 2 down, 1 to go. 3rd brother: I wish my brothers were here so I'm not lonely.