Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Summer Romance

I love music asks: “I really like this guy and he likes me, too. How do we stay connected over the summer?” Back to Article

Scary_Sister_84
Scary_Sister_84 wrote:
2011-07-23 18:24:57 -0700

My life is ruined forever!!!

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-23 18:19:54 -0700

y

Scary_Sister_84
Scary_Sister_84 wrote:
2011-07-23 18:17:16 -0700

My life is ruined...

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-23 18:00:53 -0700

i think so try it and see wht happens

Scary_Sister_84
Scary_Sister_84 wrote:
2011-07-23 17:57:58 -0700

u think tht would work for me?

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-23 17:54:29 -0700

if it was me i wouldn't bother him bout it i would just become good friends until he likes u one day

Scary_Sister_84
Scary_Sister_84 wrote:
2011-07-23 17:53:02 -0700

I just found out the guy of my dreams doesnt like me back, what should i do? Plz send me some advice! Plz!!!

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-23 02:21:26 -0700

huh?

Xxbc13xX
Xxbc13xX wrote:
2011-07-23 02:16:16 -0700

ok

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-23 02:15:08 -0700

my old bf cheated on me and i was to blined to c it until my friend told me and then i told him we were threw

Xxbc13xX
Xxbc13xX wrote:
2011-07-23 02:14:51 -0700

yep

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-23 02:12:43 -0700

no u dont trust me one day my friends found out tht my bf was cheating on me and they came and told me and then i went up to him and told him we were threw

Xxbc13xX
Xxbc13xX wrote:
2011-07-23 02:12:05 -0700

what was the story behind your bf and you?

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-23 02:10:42 -0700

welll he might be a good bf or a bad on and trust me u dont want one like i had he was a cheater and a liar

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-23 02:08:21 -0700

well i thought i could trust my bf but then my friends found out he was cheating on me and then told me bout it Sad so then i went up to him and told him we were threw

allierockz
allierockz wrote:
2011-07-22 06:56:21 -0700

I think i used to have a boyfriend but he said we werent together the day after he asked me out? LOLm Wat? hahah

emlovesvolleyball
emlovesvolleyball wrote:
2011-07-21 19:35:26 -0700

i have a boyfriend whos a couple hours awayFrustrated but its not about missing him. its about trusting that he'll stay true and doesnt cheat. i know sometimes its hard. but,like i said,its about trust. and text him or talk to him and go see him or you can go see him or something,but you need to see him sometime. thats also important. i hope this helps(:

Dog Lover
Dog Lover wrote:
2011-07-21 16:50:53 -0700

awww that so cute but i wish boys wont diss gals lyke dat

hotprincesses
hotprincesses wrote:
2011-07-21 08:24:50 -0700

i have a boyfriend i love him but its not always about love its about the person inside...

my heart

tawnihart101
tawnihart101 wrote:
2011-07-19 18:33:33 -0700

i am so thankful that this was posted. one of the guys at my camp likes me and i like him but we live in different districts. so for the rest of the summer camp period, we are bf and gf.

Summerpoll

Best Summer Activity? Vote!

• Hangin' at the beach.
  • Havin' a pool party.
  • Eating on a sunny patio.
  • Surfing and wakeboarding for sure.

Micro_summer celebrity couples_micro
Ah, summer lovin’. It’s definitely a great season to have a crush, whether you’re a Hollywood Sta...
Micro_grease_micro
desperately in love asks: “I was just on vacation in Mexico. There was this guy…but he’s a comple...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...

Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
If people ask me about scars I don't feel comfortable explaining, I just tell them I don't want to talk about it. Most of my actual 'friends' know where they came from. Otherwise, your body isn't anyone elses business and, if they push, know you can tell them so. Take care.
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
People at my school thinks I'm not pretty and That i try to hard to make myself look pretty and I get mean comments on my pictures by people calling me names and people always say I'm ugly and not pretty and it makes me feel sad and hurt and highs school post to be fun but people makes it worst and not fun for me cause they keep calling me names.
Snickers147
Aww thank you very much :3
Peppy.San
Sorry you have to go through this. I've been in a couple similar situations with my dad, and although it sucks for us too, I really chewed him out for my little sisters sake. I'm not saying start a fight (that was stupid for me to do), but it is important that they understand that scrapping in the home where the little'ns are present is unacceptable. It really screws you up, living with that. They should know that if they're going to fight to do it someplace else. Sometimes we have to remind them. ... The relationship between your dad and his girlfriend is their business. Their issues have nothing to do with you guys, you are never the problem... but it also isn't your place to dictate their relationship. If they break up, then it was inevitable and probably for the best. Fighting doesn't always mean the end though. They may just be going through a rough time.
Snickers147