Comments

Dear Dish-It: Summer Romance

I love music asks: “I really like this guy and he likes me, too. How do we stay connected over the summer?” Back to Article

Scary_Sister_84
Scary_Sister_84 wrote:
2011-07-23 18:24:57 -0700

My life is ruined forever!!!

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-23 18:19:54 -0700

y

Scary_Sister_84
Scary_Sister_84 wrote:
2011-07-23 18:17:16 -0700

My life is ruined...

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-23 18:00:53 -0700

i think so try it and see wht happens

Scary_Sister_84
Scary_Sister_84 wrote:
2011-07-23 17:57:58 -0700

u think tht would work for me?

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-23 17:54:29 -0700

if it was me i wouldn't bother him bout it i would just become good friends until he likes u one day

Scary_Sister_84
Scary_Sister_84 wrote:
2011-07-23 17:53:02 -0700

I just found out the guy of my dreams doesnt like me back, what should i do? Plz send me some advice! Plz!!!

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-23 02:21:26 -0700

huh?

Xxbc13xX
Xxbc13xX wrote:
2011-07-23 02:16:16 -0700

ok

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-23 02:15:08 -0700

my old bf cheated on me and i was to blined to c it until my friend told me and then i told him we were threw

Xxbc13xX
Xxbc13xX wrote:
2011-07-23 02:14:51 -0700

yep

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-23 02:12:43 -0700

no u dont trust me one day my friends found out tht my bf was cheating on me and they came and told me and then i went up to him and told him we were threw

Xxbc13xX
Xxbc13xX wrote:
2011-07-23 02:12:05 -0700

what was the story behind your bf and you?

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-23 02:10:42 -0700

welll he might be a good bf or a bad on and trust me u dont want one like i had he was a cheater and a liar

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-23 02:08:21 -0700

well i thought i could trust my bf but then my friends found out he was cheating on me and then told me bout it Sad so then i went up to him and told him we were threw

allierockz
allierockz wrote:
2011-07-22 06:56:21 -0700

I think i used to have a boyfriend but he said we werent together the day after he asked me out? LOLm Wat? hahah

emlovesvolleyball
emlovesvolleyball wrote:
2011-07-21 19:35:26 -0700

i have a boyfriend whos a couple hours awayFrustrated but its not about missing him. its about trusting that he'll stay true and doesnt cheat. i know sometimes its hard. but,like i said,its about trust. and text him or talk to him and go see him or you can go see him or something,but you need to see him sometime. thats also important. i hope this helps(:

Dog Lover
Dog Lover wrote:
2011-07-21 16:50:53 -0700

awww that so cute but i wish boys wont diss gals lyke dat

hotprincesses
hotprincesses wrote:
2011-07-21 08:24:50 -0700

i have a boyfriend i love him but its not always about love its about the person inside...

my heart

tawnihart101
tawnihart101 wrote:
2011-07-19 18:33:33 -0700

i am so thankful that this was posted. one of the guys at my camp likes me and i like him but we live in different districts. so for the rest of the summer camp period, we are bf and gf.

Summerpoll

Best Summer Activity? Vote!

• Hangin' at the beach.
  • Havin' a pool party.
  • Eating on a sunny patio.
  • Surfing and wakeboarding for sure.

Micro_summer celebrity couples_micro
Ah, summer lovin’. It’s definitely a great season to have a crush, whether you’re a Hollywood Sta...
Micro_grease_micro
desperately in love asks: “I was just on vacation in Mexico. There was this guy…but he’s a comple...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn posted in Style:
Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"CherrytheSkylyn" wrote:Why do people even get pedicures? People generally don't pay any attention to your feet, and on top of that your shoes usually cover up your toes in public. But if you must know, I think a light pink color will make for a nice accent. Because pedicures are often health related, not just for looks. It's like getting braces or something. Sometimes it's purely cosmetic, but it also improves the health of your mouth if you have problems. Except this is feet.
InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
Missywaterdog
"sierra145" wrote:my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown I think you need some serious help. like counselor or police.... :bigfrown :confused