Comments

Dear Dish-It: Summer Romance

I love music asks: “I really like this guy and he likes me, too. How do we stay connected over the summer?” Back to Article

Scary_Sister_84
Scary_Sister_84 wrote:
2011-07-23 18:24:57 -0700

My life is ruined forever!!!

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-23 18:19:54 -0700

y

Scary_Sister_84
Scary_Sister_84 wrote:
2011-07-23 18:17:16 -0700

My life is ruined...

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-23 18:00:53 -0700

i think so try it and see wht happens

Scary_Sister_84
Scary_Sister_84 wrote:
2011-07-23 17:57:58 -0700

u think tht would work for me?

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-23 17:54:29 -0700

if it was me i wouldn't bother him bout it i would just become good friends until he likes u one day

Scary_Sister_84
Scary_Sister_84 wrote:
2011-07-23 17:53:02 -0700

I just found out the guy of my dreams doesnt like me back, what should i do? Plz send me some advice! Plz!!!

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-23 02:21:26 -0700

huh?

Xxbc13xX
Xxbc13xX wrote:
2011-07-23 02:16:16 -0700

ok

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-23 02:15:08 -0700

my old bf cheated on me and i was to blined to c it until my friend told me and then i told him we were threw

Xxbc13xX
Xxbc13xX wrote:
2011-07-23 02:14:51 -0700

yep

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-23 02:12:43 -0700

no u dont trust me one day my friends found out tht my bf was cheating on me and they came and told me and then i went up to him and told him we were threw

Xxbc13xX
Xxbc13xX wrote:
2011-07-23 02:12:05 -0700

what was the story behind your bf and you?

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-23 02:10:42 -0700

welll he might be a good bf or a bad on and trust me u dont want one like i had he was a cheater and a liar

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-23 02:08:21 -0700

well i thought i could trust my bf but then my friends found out he was cheating on me and then told me bout it Sad so then i went up to him and told him we were threw

allierockz
allierockz wrote:
2011-07-22 06:56:21 -0700

I think i used to have a boyfriend but he said we werent together the day after he asked me out? LOLm Wat? hahah

emlovesvolleyball
emlovesvolleyball wrote:
2011-07-21 19:35:26 -0700

i have a boyfriend whos a couple hours awayFrustrated but its not about missing him. its about trusting that he'll stay true and doesnt cheat. i know sometimes its hard. but,like i said,its about trust. and text him or talk to him and go see him or you can go see him or something,but you need to see him sometime. thats also important. i hope this helps(:

Dog Lover
Dog Lover wrote:
2011-07-21 16:50:53 -0700

awww that so cute but i wish boys wont diss gals lyke dat

hotprincesses
hotprincesses wrote:
2011-07-21 08:24:50 -0700

i have a boyfriend i love him but its not always about love its about the person inside...

my heart

tawnihart101
tawnihart101 wrote:
2011-07-19 18:33:33 -0700

i am so thankful that this was posted. one of the guys at my camp likes me and i like him but we live in different districts. so for the rest of the summer camp period, we are bf and gf.

Summerpoll

Best Summer Activity? Vote!

• Hangin' at the beach.
  • Havin' a pool party.
  • Eating on a sunny patio.
  • Surfing and wakeboarding for sure.

Micro_summer celebrity couples_micro
Ah, summer lovin’. It’s definitely a great season to have a crush, whether you’re a Hollywood Sta...
Micro_grease_micro
desperately in love asks: “I was just on vacation in Mexico. There was this guy…but he’s a comple...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH!
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.