Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Summer Romance

I love music asks: “I really like this guy and he likes me, too. How do we stay connected over the summer?” Back to Article

autumnlol101
autumnlol101 wrote:
2011-07-19 18:18:39 -0700

i have a boyfriend i love him but its not always about love its about the person inside him

sasha da baddest
sasha da baddest wrote:
2011-07-19 16:56:16 -0700

i just broke up with my bf 2 wks ago but kno i hve a super kool1 lol

xxQueenCammixx
xxQueenCammixx wrote:
2011-07-19 15:50:18 -0700

i wish i had a bf.

jojodivaxxdiva of allxx
jojodivaxxdiva of allxx wrote:
2011-07-19 15:46:25 -0700

i have a bf and i miss him cuz we dont tallk over the summer i really wanted to keep in toch but i dont know his number cuz heh dont even know his number but heh is soo cool and the best. Wondering if heh is still gogin to the same school cuz heh move alot

spidermonkey29
spidermonkey29 wrote:
2011-07-16 11:34:57 -0700

wow sombody is on the love train Tongue Out

xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790
xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790 wrote:
2011-07-15 19:51:37 -0700

Aww how cute another person in love [:

disney_rulez
disney_rulez wrote:
2011-07-14 22:00:44 -0700

lol idk anything boutt diss.. a boii thaa i lykk neverr evenn lykkedd meehh bakk b4 idk.. i never askeedd himm.. smile)

craw87401
craw87401 wrote:
2011-07-14 14:14:45 -0700

wont beable to Worried

--cassieloversyou--
--cassieloversyou-- wrote:
2011-07-14 13:32:31 -0700

i met a guy this summer and he is amazing! we went to the pool together 7 days in a row and then we went to the 4th of july fireworks together and i still meet up with him all the time hes sooo sweet go to my profile if you would like to see my poems!

acecepps12
acecepps12 wrote:
2011-07-14 13:29:28 -0700

all you have to do is talk to each other......and if it ment to be u and him will stay together

spparky123400
spparky123400 wrote:
2011-07-14 13:27:50 -0700

ugh i hate it bottom line DRAMA

bella1483
bella1483 wrote:
2011-07-13 14:24:00 -0700

U SHOULD MAKE NEW EMAILS AND TALK TO EACH OTHER OR TELL HIM TO JOIN KIDZ WORLD OR THE PHONE WAY
OR JUST WAIT FOR THE SUMMER 2 PASS

victory089
victory089 wrote:
2011-07-13 08:42:15 -0700

u r right because u can go to springfeild their is the beach over their lol

pushy222
pushy222 wrote:
2011-07-13 06:50:31 -0700

i say keep in tuch over the phone maby set up sumtin wt ur friend and hr bf and say we r goin to the ...... thats wat i would do

craw87401
craw87401 wrote:
2011-07-13 05:01:30 -0700

illl work out stay in tuch wit phone

spparky123400
spparky123400 wrote:
2011-07-12 22:45:16 -0700

like jakenatormd11
it never works out

smileyfacethunder
smileyfacethunder wrote:
2011-07-12 12:51:19 -0700

To stay together over the summer... a video chat!

MATTELYNN
MATTELYNN wrote:
2011-07-11 16:52:37 -0700

lol

EshaHot
EshaHot wrote:
2011-07-11 14:22:59 -0700

u need to be a spokes person

EshaHot
EshaHot wrote:
2011-07-11 14:21:31 -0700

u are giving bad advice to people you should take him to the beach and and get margaritas (if u are old enough)

Summerpoll

Best Summer Activity? Vote!

• Hangin' at the beach.
  • Havin' a pool party.
  • Eating on a sunny patio.
  • Surfing and wakeboarding for sure.

Micro_summer celebrity couples_micro
Ah, summer lovin’. It’s definitely a great season to have a crush, whether you’re a Hollywood Sta...
Micro_grease_micro
desperately in love asks: “I was just on vacation in Mexico. There was this guy…but he’s a comple...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)