Comments

Dear Dish-It: Summer Romance

I love music asks: “I really like this guy and he likes me, too. How do we stay connected over the summer?” Back to Article

autumnlol101
autumnlol101 wrote:
2011-07-19 18:18:39 -0700

i have a boyfriend i love him but its not always about love its about the person inside him

sasha da baddest
sasha da baddest wrote:
2011-07-19 16:56:16 -0700

i just broke up with my bf 2 wks ago but kno i hve a super kool1 lol

xxQueenCammixx
xxQueenCammixx wrote:
2011-07-19 15:50:18 -0700

i wish i had a bf.

jojodivaxxdiva of allxx
jojodivaxxdiva of allxx wrote:
2011-07-19 15:46:25 -0700

i have a bf and i miss him cuz we dont tallk over the summer i really wanted to keep in toch but i dont know his number cuz heh dont even know his number but heh is soo cool and the best. Wondering if heh is still gogin to the same school cuz heh move alot

spidermonkey29
spidermonkey29 wrote:
2011-07-16 11:34:57 -0700

wow sombody is on the love train Tongue Out

xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790
xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790 wrote:
2011-07-15 19:51:37 -0700

Aww how cute another person in love [:

disney_rulez
disney_rulez wrote:
2011-07-14 22:00:44 -0700

lol idk anything boutt diss.. a boii thaa i lykk neverr evenn lykkedd meehh bakk b4 idk.. i never askeedd himm.. smile)

craw87401
craw87401 wrote:
2011-07-14 14:14:45 -0700

wont beable to Worried

--cassieloversyou--
--cassieloversyou-- wrote:
2011-07-14 13:32:31 -0700

i met a guy this summer and he is amazing! we went to the pool together 7 days in a row and then we went to the 4th of july fireworks together and i still meet up with him all the time hes sooo sweet go to my profile if you would like to see my poems!

acecepps12
acecepps12 wrote:
2011-07-14 13:29:28 -0700

all you have to do is talk to each other......and if it ment to be u and him will stay together

spparky123400
spparky123400 wrote:
2011-07-14 13:27:50 -0700

ugh i hate it bottom line DRAMA

bella1483
bella1483 wrote:
2011-07-13 14:24:00 -0700

U SHOULD MAKE NEW EMAILS AND TALK TO EACH OTHER OR TELL HIM TO JOIN KIDZ WORLD OR THE PHONE WAY
OR JUST WAIT FOR THE SUMMER 2 PASS

victory089
victory089 wrote:
2011-07-13 08:42:15 -0700

u r right because u can go to springfeild their is the beach over their lol

pushy222
pushy222 wrote:
2011-07-13 06:50:31 -0700

i say keep in tuch over the phone maby set up sumtin wt ur friend and hr bf and say we r goin to the ...... thats wat i would do

craw87401
craw87401 wrote:
2011-07-13 05:01:30 -0700

illl work out stay in tuch wit phone

spparky123400
spparky123400 wrote:
2011-07-12 22:45:16 -0700

like jakenatormd11
it never works out

smileyfacethunder
smileyfacethunder wrote:
2011-07-12 12:51:19 -0700

To stay together over the summer... a video chat!

MATTELYNN
MATTELYNN wrote:
2011-07-11 16:52:37 -0700

lol

EshaHot
EshaHot wrote:
2011-07-11 14:22:59 -0700

u need to be a spokes person

EshaHot
EshaHot wrote:
2011-07-11 14:21:31 -0700

u are giving bad advice to people you should take him to the beach and and get margaritas (if u are old enough)

Summerpoll

Best Summer Activity? Vote!

• Hangin' at the beach.
  • Havin' a pool party.
  • Eating on a sunny patio.
  • Surfing and wakeboarding for sure.

Micro_summer celebrity couples_micro
Ah, summer lovin’. It’s definitely a great season to have a crush, whether you’re a Hollywood Sta...
Micro_grease_micro
desperately in love asks: “I was just on vacation in Mexico. There was this guy…but he’s a comple...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Style:
Well, if you get compliments on your hair but deep down inside YOU don't like it. Just know wether people like your hair or not the only decision the counts is YOURS! i dont vote for the punk style but if you wanna dye it, dye it!  but just think about the future would you want it green and blue or a simple black. (if u go with black YOU will still feel good about yourself and get compliments). you could cut, you know, change it up a bit. HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK best wishes-
samkitty214
first you should talk to him about it, confront him. then tell your mom and practically beg for her to have mercy. then explain to ur littler siblings. and GOOD LUCK
EnergeticHummingbird
It happened a few days ago, and my dad was cheating on my mom with a bunch of women online....  I haven't stopped crying since then and I dont even know what I am supposed to do!!!! This isn't the first time he has cheated on my mom, but she said that this was his final chance, and that he either has to commit to his family, or not be part of it for the rest of his life..... I need serious help because I know more about the whole situation than my little brother and sister do..... I don't want them to get hurt....... So anything would help......
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Style:
Hmm... like all the comments above, I suggest you do whatever you wish with your hair. This is life. Live it up. Also, if you REEAALLYY want to dye your hair, here are some tips/suggestions: ♪ Okay, okay, who the MARSHMELLOW cares what your hair looks like? People are always going for the looks these days. :e ♪ Try highlighting a few strands of your hair. ;D If you're satisfied, do a couple of more strands! ♪ Like everyone else, use hair chalk. It's the safest and I've learned that if you dye your hair, it's going to make a major mess and it will be a MAAAAJOR pain. Hair Chalk for da best! ♪ Still feeling unconfident? Highlight your hair whatever color you want by highlighting a few strands like I typed before. Then, go to people and ask them if they like your new highlights. ♪ Maybe you should ask people if you'd look good with your hair whatever color you wanted. Anyhow, I might add more suggestions if I can think of any. Anyways, hope I helped! ^^
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Except schools, places of work, and everyone in the United States of America who has the freedom of speech.