Comments

Dear Dish-It: Summer Romance

I love music asks: “I really like this guy and he likes me, too. How do we stay connected over the summer?” Back to Article

autumnlol101
autumnlol101 wrote:
2011-07-19 18:18:39 -0700

i have a boyfriend i love him but its not always about love its about the person inside him

sasha da baddest
sasha da baddest wrote:
2011-07-19 16:56:16 -0700

i just broke up with my bf 2 wks ago but kno i hve a super kool1 lol

xxQueenCammixx
xxQueenCammixx wrote:
2011-07-19 15:50:18 -0700

i wish i had a bf.

jojodivaxxdiva of allxx
jojodivaxxdiva of allxx wrote:
2011-07-19 15:46:25 -0700

i have a bf and i miss him cuz we dont tallk over the summer i really wanted to keep in toch but i dont know his number cuz heh dont even know his number but heh is soo cool and the best. Wondering if heh is still gogin to the same school cuz heh move alot

spidermonkey29
spidermonkey29 wrote:
2011-07-16 11:34:57 -0700

wow sombody is on the love train Tongue Out

xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790
xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790 wrote:
2011-07-15 19:51:37 -0700

Aww how cute another person in love [:

disney_rulez
disney_rulez wrote:
2011-07-14 22:00:44 -0700

lol idk anything boutt diss.. a boii thaa i lykk neverr evenn lykkedd meehh bakk b4 idk.. i never askeedd himm.. smile)

craw87401
craw87401 wrote:
2011-07-14 14:14:45 -0700

wont beable to Worried

--cassieloversyou--
--cassieloversyou-- wrote:
2011-07-14 13:32:31 -0700

i met a guy this summer and he is amazing! we went to the pool together 7 days in a row and then we went to the 4th of july fireworks together and i still meet up with him all the time hes sooo sweet go to my profile if you would like to see my poems!

acecepps12
acecepps12 wrote:
2011-07-14 13:29:28 -0700

all you have to do is talk to each other......and if it ment to be u and him will stay together

spparky123400
spparky123400 wrote:
2011-07-14 13:27:50 -0700

ugh i hate it bottom line DRAMA

bella1483
bella1483 wrote:
2011-07-13 14:24:00 -0700

U SHOULD MAKE NEW EMAILS AND TALK TO EACH OTHER OR TELL HIM TO JOIN KIDZ WORLD OR THE PHONE WAY
OR JUST WAIT FOR THE SUMMER 2 PASS

victory089
victory089 wrote:
2011-07-13 08:42:15 -0700

u r right because u can go to springfeild their is the beach over their lol

pushy222
pushy222 wrote:
2011-07-13 06:50:31 -0700

i say keep in tuch over the phone maby set up sumtin wt ur friend and hr bf and say we r goin to the ...... thats wat i would do

craw87401
craw87401 wrote:
2011-07-13 05:01:30 -0700

illl work out stay in tuch wit phone

spparky123400
spparky123400 wrote:
2011-07-12 22:45:16 -0700

like jakenatormd11
it never works out

smileyfacethunder
smileyfacethunder wrote:
2011-07-12 12:51:19 -0700

To stay together over the summer... a video chat!

MATTELYNN
MATTELYNN wrote:
2011-07-11 16:52:37 -0700

lol

EshaHot
EshaHot wrote:
2011-07-11 14:22:59 -0700

u need to be a spokes person

EshaHot
EshaHot wrote:
2011-07-11 14:21:31 -0700

u are giving bad advice to people you should take him to the beach and and get margaritas (if u are old enough)

Summerpoll

Best Summer Activity? Vote!

• Hangin' at the beach.
  • Havin' a pool party.
  • Eating on a sunny patio.
  • Surfing and wakeboarding for sure.

Micro_summer celebrity couples_micro
Ah, summer lovin’. It’s definitely a great season to have a crush, whether you’re a Hollywood Sta...
Micro_grease_micro
desperately in love asks: “I was just on vacation in Mexico. There was this guy…but he’s a comple...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)