Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Summer Romance

I love music asks: “I really like this guy and he likes me, too. How do we stay connected over the summer?” Back to Article

solstice123
solstice123 wrote:
2011-07-11 01:22:49 -0700

just be cool about it then dont stress!!!!!! just tell him to saty in touch with u Wink
GOODLUCK Hippie

hotpie
hotpie wrote:
2011-07-10 20:43:31 -0700

just ask him 2 call u then sort somthin out xDD...duh

Shawty 2 thick
Shawty 2 thick wrote:
2011-07-09 12:15:30 -0700

Well idd be a Good idea if u start in the very begging of the summer n try to go to the same school dats wat ill do.

pixiepox1
pixiepox1 wrote:
2011-07-09 08:31:00 -0700

just ask a friend to get him to speak to you then say do you want to be my boyfriend if he says no then say good smile

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-07-08 09:16:08 -0700

plez plez tell me my life is not like a joy of happeins

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-07-08 09:15:50 -0700

my joy is a toy to all boyz i fell like no love is in my life so

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-07-08 09:15:17 -0700

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-07-08 09:15:09 -0700

the sea of saddess now my mom n dad n my borther dont get

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-07-08 09:14:10 -0700

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-07-08 09:13:45 -0700

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-07-08 09:13:16 -0700

my life is like a dark ally n no one iz with me just my bro it like he raised me after the death of my garnd mom my heart turned black first it was red but now its pich black now it flys in the sea of saddess now my mom n dad n my borther dont get me and i fell like ill b alone in my life and icant even hav a boyfreind becuz my joy is a toy to all boyz i fell like no love is in my life so plez plez tell me my life is not like a joy of happeins
hellp mmee

Baconlover98
Baconlover98 wrote:
2011-07-08 07:40:12 -0700

Im kinda having the sae problem as you. My boyfriend lives 4 hours away from me. But, we agreed since we cant see each other much that we can text and chat. But, I do get to see him a few times a year. smile

aniceprettyself13
aniceprettyself13 wrote:
2011-07-08 05:40:06 -0700

dear dish it im jus wondering wat to do wen some friends are toto busy jus to talk to you in a time of need.

girl_11_uk
girl_11_uk wrote:
2011-07-08 03:26:35 -0700

.....big problem for me to hang out wiv my crush.....he's in a wheelchair now so....hopefully he's getting better coz theres no other way to get him up my front door stairs lol.....yeh but i know what its like for him
coz he was under the nife like me and it went wrong..like me and i had a mutated scar on my forehead(luckily they fixed it)

dequanda
dequanda wrote:
2011-07-07 21:47:54 -0700

go 2 da beach or movies or either eat out 2 getha

madelynn jade
madelynn jade wrote:
2011-07-07 13:48:02 -0700

just call him and ask him what he wants to do a good idea is to go to the movies good luck Love

cheergirl1700
cheergirl1700 wrote:
2011-07-06 22:59:59 -0700

ok sooo my b-fried lives next door to me but he can never hang out cuz his parents always has to do work around the house he smiles at me but thats it nothin else wat do i do???

that70sshow
that70sshow wrote:
2011-07-06 20:22:03 -0700

if ure old enough invite him to ur house . im 12 and my boyfriend comes over quite a bit . If u cant do that text him or IM everyday .

drose2011
drose2011 wrote:
2011-07-06 16:50:15 -0700

talk to youre mom

tellme2
tellme2 wrote:
2011-07-06 14:38:07 -0700

i like a guy but were friends but i wanna be more wat do i do???

Summerpoll

Best Summer Activity? Vote!

• Hangin' at the beach.
  • Havin' a pool party.
  • Eating on a sunny patio.
  • Surfing and wakeboarding for sure.

Micro_summer celebrity couples_micro
Ah, summer lovin’. It’s definitely a great season to have a crush, whether you’re a Hollywood Sta...
Micro_grease_micro
desperately in love asks: “I was just on vacation in Mexico. There was this guy…but he’s a comple...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)