Comments

Dear Dish-It: Summer Romance

I love music asks: “I really like this guy and he likes me, too. How do we stay connected over the summer?” Back to Article

solstice123
solstice123 wrote:
2011-07-11 01:22:49 -0700

just be cool about it then dont stress!!!!!! just tell him to saty in touch with u Wink
GOODLUCK Hippie

hotpie
hotpie wrote:
2011-07-10 20:43:31 -0700

just ask him 2 call u then sort somthin out xDD...duh

Shawty 2 thick
Shawty 2 thick wrote:
2011-07-09 12:15:30 -0700

Well idd be a Good idea if u start in the very begging of the summer n try to go to the same school dats wat ill do.

pixiepox1
pixiepox1 wrote:
2011-07-09 08:31:00 -0700

just ask a friend to get him to speak to you then say do you want to be my boyfriend if he says no then say good smile

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-07-08 09:16:08 -0700

plez plez tell me my life is not like a joy of happeins

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-07-08 09:15:50 -0700

my joy is a toy to all boyz i fell like no love is in my life so

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-07-08 09:15:17 -0700

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-07-08 09:15:09 -0700

the sea of saddess now my mom n dad n my borther dont get

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-07-08 09:14:10 -0700

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-07-08 09:13:45 -0700

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-07-08 09:13:16 -0700

my life is like a dark ally n no one iz with me just my bro it like he raised me after the death of my garnd mom my heart turned black first it was red but now its pich black now it flys in the sea of saddess now my mom n dad n my borther dont get me and i fell like ill b alone in my life and icant even hav a boyfreind becuz my joy is a toy to all boyz i fell like no love is in my life so plez plez tell me my life is not like a joy of happeins
hellp mmee

Baconlover98
Baconlover98 wrote:
2011-07-08 07:40:12 -0700

Im kinda having the sae problem as you. My boyfriend lives 4 hours away from me. But, we agreed since we cant see each other much that we can text and chat. But, I do get to see him a few times a year. smile

aniceprettyself13
aniceprettyself13 wrote:
2011-07-08 05:40:06 -0700

dear dish it im jus wondering wat to do wen some friends are toto busy jus to talk to you in a time of need.

girl_11_uk
girl_11_uk wrote:
2011-07-08 03:26:35 -0700

.....big problem for me to hang out wiv my crush.....he's in a wheelchair now so....hopefully he's getting better coz theres no other way to get him up my front door stairs lol.....yeh but i know what its like for him
coz he was under the nife like me and it went wrong..like me and i had a mutated scar on my forehead(luckily they fixed it)

dequanda
dequanda wrote:
2011-07-07 21:47:54 -0700

go 2 da beach or movies or either eat out 2 getha

madelynn jade
madelynn jade wrote:
2011-07-07 13:48:02 -0700

just call him and ask him what he wants to do a good idea is to go to the movies good luck Love

cheergirl1700
cheergirl1700 wrote:
2011-07-06 22:59:59 -0700

ok sooo my b-fried lives next door to me but he can never hang out cuz his parents always has to do work around the house he smiles at me but thats it nothin else wat do i do???

that70sshow
that70sshow wrote:
2011-07-06 20:22:03 -0700

if ure old enough invite him to ur house . im 12 and my boyfriend comes over quite a bit . If u cant do that text him or IM everyday .

drose2011
drose2011 wrote:
2011-07-06 16:50:15 -0700

talk to youre mom

tellme2
tellme2 wrote:
2011-07-06 14:38:07 -0700

i like a guy but were friends but i wanna be more wat do i do???

Summerpoll

Best Summer Activity? Vote!

• Hangin' at the beach.
  • Havin' a pool party.
  • Eating on a sunny patio.
  • Surfing and wakeboarding for sure.

Micro_summer celebrity couples_micro
Ah, summer lovin’. It’s definitely a great season to have a crush, whether you’re a Hollywood Sta...
Micro_grease_micro
desperately in love asks: “I was just on vacation in Mexico. There was this guy…but he’s a comple...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...

Charulata
Charulata posted in Friends:
Ask google.. :D
reply about 1 hour
Its_skylar1
Its_skylar1 posted in Friends:
Why would u wanna talk to a guy? Most of them are inmature and gross / im not though
OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.