Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Summer Romance

I love music asks: “I really like this guy and he likes me, too. How do we stay connected over the summer?” Back to Article

solstice123
solstice123 wrote:
2011-07-11 01:22:49 -0700

just be cool about it then dont stress!!!!!! just tell him to saty in touch with u Wink
GOODLUCK Hippie

hotpie
hotpie wrote:
2011-07-10 20:43:31 -0700

just ask him 2 call u then sort somthin out xDD...duh

Shawty 2 thick
Shawty 2 thick wrote:
2011-07-09 12:15:30 -0700

Well idd be a Good idea if u start in the very begging of the summer n try to go to the same school dats wat ill do.

pixiepox1
pixiepox1 wrote:
2011-07-09 08:31:00 -0700

just ask a friend to get him to speak to you then say do you want to be my boyfriend if he says no then say good smile

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-07-08 09:16:08 -0700

plez plez tell me my life is not like a joy of happeins

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-07-08 09:15:50 -0700

my joy is a toy to all boyz i fell like no love is in my life so

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-07-08 09:15:17 -0700

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-07-08 09:15:09 -0700

the sea of saddess now my mom n dad n my borther dont get

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-07-08 09:14:10 -0700

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-07-08 09:13:45 -0700

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-07-08 09:13:16 -0700

my life is like a dark ally n no one iz with me just my bro it like he raised me after the death of my garnd mom my heart turned black first it was red but now its pich black now it flys in the sea of saddess now my mom n dad n my borther dont get me and i fell like ill b alone in my life and icant even hav a boyfreind becuz my joy is a toy to all boyz i fell like no love is in my life so plez plez tell me my life is not like a joy of happeins
hellp mmee

Baconlover98
Baconlover98 wrote:
2011-07-08 07:40:12 -0700

Im kinda having the sae problem as you. My boyfriend lives 4 hours away from me. But, we agreed since we cant see each other much that we can text and chat. But, I do get to see him a few times a year. smile

aniceprettyself13
aniceprettyself13 wrote:
2011-07-08 05:40:06 -0700

dear dish it im jus wondering wat to do wen some friends are toto busy jus to talk to you in a time of need.

girl_11_uk
girl_11_uk wrote:
2011-07-08 03:26:35 -0700

.....big problem for me to hang out wiv my crush.....he's in a wheelchair now so....hopefully he's getting better coz theres no other way to get him up my front door stairs lol.....yeh but i know what its like for him
coz he was under the nife like me and it went wrong..like me and i had a mutated scar on my forehead(luckily they fixed it)

dequanda
dequanda wrote:
2011-07-07 21:47:54 -0700

go 2 da beach or movies or either eat out 2 getha

madelynn jade
madelynn jade wrote:
2011-07-07 13:48:02 -0700

just call him and ask him what he wants to do a good idea is to go to the movies good luck Love

cheergirl1700
cheergirl1700 wrote:
2011-07-06 22:59:59 -0700

ok sooo my b-fried lives next door to me but he can never hang out cuz his parents always has to do work around the house he smiles at me but thats it nothin else wat do i do???

that70sshow
that70sshow wrote:
2011-07-06 20:22:03 -0700

if ure old enough invite him to ur house . im 12 and my boyfriend comes over quite a bit . If u cant do that text him or IM everyday .

drose2011
drose2011 wrote:
2011-07-06 16:50:15 -0700

talk to youre mom

tellme2
tellme2 wrote:
2011-07-06 14:38:07 -0700

i like a guy but were friends but i wanna be more wat do i do???

Summerpoll

Best Summer Activity? Vote!

• Hangin' at the beach.
  • Havin' a pool party.
  • Eating on a sunny patio.
  • Surfing and wakeboarding for sure.

Micro_summer celebrity couples_micro
Ah, summer lovin’. It’s definitely a great season to have a crush, whether you’re a Hollywood Sta...
Micro_grease_micro
desperately in love asks: “I was just on vacation in Mexico. There was this guy…but he’s a comple...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...

ImmortalWhisper
ImmortalWhisper posted in Style:
Well it depends on the shape of your face. I feel that those with somewhat longer faces and high cheekbone structures look best with a boycut, those with a heart shaped face and don't have too much of a baby face, I feel that a hair cut that is somewhat like a bob, whereas your hair ends at your jawline would look best as you have soft and somewhat messy curls. As for if you have a baby face I feel that long hair would be more suitable for you. Anyway that's my opinon.
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.