Comments

Dear Dish-It: Summer Romance

I love music asks: “I really like this guy and he likes me, too. How do we stay connected over the summer?” Back to Article

solstice123
solstice123 wrote:
2011-07-11 01:22:49 -0700

just be cool about it then dont stress!!!!!! just tell him to saty in touch with u Wink
GOODLUCK Hippie

hotpie
hotpie wrote:
2011-07-10 20:43:31 -0700

just ask him 2 call u then sort somthin out xDD...duh

Shawty 2 thick
Shawty 2 thick wrote:
2011-07-09 12:15:30 -0700

Well idd be a Good idea if u start in the very begging of the summer n try to go to the same school dats wat ill do.

pixiepox1
pixiepox1 wrote:
2011-07-09 08:31:00 -0700

just ask a friend to get him to speak to you then say do you want to be my boyfriend if he says no then say good smile

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-07-08 09:16:08 -0700

plez plez tell me my life is not like a joy of happeins

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-07-08 09:15:50 -0700

my joy is a toy to all boyz i fell like no love is in my life so

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-07-08 09:15:17 -0700

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-07-08 09:15:09 -0700

the sea of saddess now my mom n dad n my borther dont get

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-07-08 09:14:10 -0700

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-07-08 09:13:45 -0700

kimigirl
kimigirl wrote:
2011-07-08 09:13:16 -0700

my life is like a dark ally n no one iz with me just my bro it like he raised me after the death of my garnd mom my heart turned black first it was red but now its pich black now it flys in the sea of saddess now my mom n dad n my borther dont get me and i fell like ill b alone in my life and icant even hav a boyfreind becuz my joy is a toy to all boyz i fell like no love is in my life so plez plez tell me my life is not like a joy of happeins
hellp mmee

Baconlover98
Baconlover98 wrote:
2011-07-08 07:40:12 -0700

Im kinda having the sae problem as you. My boyfriend lives 4 hours away from me. But, we agreed since we cant see each other much that we can text and chat. But, I do get to see him a few times a year. smile

aniceprettyself13
aniceprettyself13 wrote:
2011-07-08 05:40:06 -0700

dear dish it im jus wondering wat to do wen some friends are toto busy jus to talk to you in a time of need.

girl_11_uk
girl_11_uk wrote:
2011-07-08 03:26:35 -0700

.....big problem for me to hang out wiv my crush.....he's in a wheelchair now so....hopefully he's getting better coz theres no other way to get him up my front door stairs lol.....yeh but i know what its like for him
coz he was under the nife like me and it went wrong..like me and i had a mutated scar on my forehead(luckily they fixed it)

dequanda
dequanda wrote:
2011-07-07 21:47:54 -0700

go 2 da beach or movies or either eat out 2 getha

madelynn jade
madelynn jade wrote:
2011-07-07 13:48:02 -0700

just call him and ask him what he wants to do a good idea is to go to the movies good luck Love

cheergirl1700
cheergirl1700 wrote:
2011-07-06 22:59:59 -0700

ok sooo my b-fried lives next door to me but he can never hang out cuz his parents always has to do work around the house he smiles at me but thats it nothin else wat do i do???

that70sshow
that70sshow wrote:
2011-07-06 20:22:03 -0700

if ure old enough invite him to ur house . im 12 and my boyfriend comes over quite a bit . If u cant do that text him or IM everyday .

drose2011
drose2011 wrote:
2011-07-06 16:50:15 -0700

talk to youre mom

tellme2
tellme2 wrote:
2011-07-06 14:38:07 -0700

i like a guy but were friends but i wanna be more wat do i do???

Summerpoll

Best Summer Activity? Vote!

• Hangin' at the beach.
  • Havin' a pool party.
  • Eating on a sunny patio.
  • Surfing and wakeboarding for sure.