Comments

Dear Dish-It: Starting High School

Question Girl asks: “I’m about to go to high school and I don't really know what it’s like. Could you tell me how it’s different than primary school?” Back to Article

Brent538
Brent538 wrote:
2014-08-29 14:15:43 -0700

this*

Brent538
Brent538 wrote:
2014-08-29 14:15:39 -0700

this*

Brent538
Brent538 wrote:
2014-08-29 14:15:16 -0700

is would of been helpful three weeks ago and four days

Dylannn3
Dylannn3 wrote:
2014-08-27 08:14:39 -0700

Hs is fun if you are involved smile

Barbrah
Barbrah wrote:
2014-08-26 15:23:54 -0700

Normally high school is a big change for everyone but once you get there you will realize that it is cool. Big Grin

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-08-22 19:42:57 -0700

School stuff tommrow

moon432
moon432 wrote:
2014-08-20 04:00:08 -0700

im starting highschool. my orientation is in 3
days and im really
nervous!

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-08-18 18:08:55 -0700

Orientation's in roughly 1 day, 13 hours...

BenevolentRYAN
BenevolentRYAN wrote:
2014-08-18 14:35:07 -0700

Went through My first day....Ugh Frown

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-08-18 14:14:43 -0700

goin to grade 10 in September

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-08-18 14:13:56 -0700

This is my second year I'm goin to high school XD

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-08-18 14:13:22 -0700

Just be cool and start off with a good start not by talking to much

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-08-12 11:41:59 -0700

I start High School in 2 years...

blackears
blackears wrote:
2014-08-07 09:43:00 -0700

I'm also worried about high school. I'm just counting the days tell I start. (5days) I don't get along with about 35% of my grade because I don't like the way they wear short clothes and use bad language. I was just just wandering if anyone had tips on how to start school off to a good start and not a bad one. I don't want to get bullied and I don't want people to hate me

emoboy15xx
emoboy15xx wrote:
2014-08-06 15:01:26 -0700

Yeh kids don't worry about night school it is ok if you need help talk to me ok I am always gonna be here for and I will supports you thought it all

awesomeness55
awesomeness55 wrote:
2014-08-06 14:59:20 -0700

Join "Islam for all" group, a place to ask any life questions, prizes every week!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-08-04 09:00:05 -0700

Dazed

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-18 19:44:17 -0700

Im already in my third year of high school. Its really not that bad once you get used to it and know your way around.

HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz wrote:
2013-06-24 17:23:30 -0700

I start Highschool in August too. I also dont see why people are scared to start. I really dont think you should be scared. I mean its just like going from elementary to middle school.

PerrieEdwardss
PerrieEdwardss wrote:
2013-06-24 16:14:53 -0700

I start high school in August and I'm scared! Frown

Worst Thing About High School?

• The never-ending homework.
  • Waking up so early in the morning!
  • The awkward school dances.
  • Trying to find a group to hang out with.

Micro_whatnottodoonyourfirstdayofschool-micro
The first day of school is tough for everybody—new class, new teacher, new everything! Check out ...
Micro_middleschool_micro
Bubblegum303 asks: "I'm scared for middle school! What should I do to not be afraid?"
Micro_back to school_micro
Lots of you have sent Dish-It questions about school. With kids everywhere back in school, it see...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Style:
"InternetOwl" wrote:People who make fun of you - or anyone - for how you look are usually rather shallow people, or are doing so to feel better about themselves. Just ignore them, they really aren't worth your time. If it gets bad tell someone, but try not to retaliate. Because, more often than not, it makes the situation worse. There's not much more to add. As long as you're not dressing inappropriately -and you're happy with yourself, than that's all that matters. When it comes to style -and A LOT of other things- you shouldn't care what other people think. Often people try to find fault, it's not up to us to make sure that everything lives up to their idea of perfection -because let's be honest, it's impossible.
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
DJwwjd
DJwwjd posted in Style:
Well, the title says it all.... Wat do I do? Should I ignore them? Or tell them something?
-aloneforever-
-aloneforever- posted in Style:
Upside Down French Braid Bun ...
BillyBoy11
My parents are sort of strict. I'm eleven but they only let me go to my mates house or up to the park. I'm not allowed ****gram even though 75% of the kids in my class have it nor facebook, twi**er or Tum*lr. I have a google account so I have Google+ but I'm not allowed to like or comment, which sucks. But apart from that their quite lenient.
reply 1 day