Comments

Dear Dish-It, He Calls Me Creepy

I love this guy so much. I loved him from the first day I saw him. He knows I like him but my friend messed us up by asking if he would go out with me - whenever he sees me now he says "Creepy." Back to Article

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-03-12 08:03:06 -0700

... idk xD

eric30
eric30 wrote:
2013-03-05 10:52:37 -0800

just show him that ur not creepy

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2013-03-04 19:49:19 -0800

smack him don't let him call you creepy for a stupid reason!

Obey_Talazia
Obey_Talazia wrote:
2013-03-04 19:05:28 -0800

Im not gon give a shyitt about wat some boy says about me because imma stay doin me imma stay stuntin imma stay swaggin imma with my head period

LocoLala
LocoLala wrote:
2013-03-04 19:01:12 -0800

i aint gone care shh its a boy ok if it was money callin me creepy den ill care

SheUNBELIVABLE;
SheUNBELIVABLE; wrote:
2013-03-04 18:55:42 -0800

O.o smh dats funny ... get over him duuh

NIKI MINAJ #1
NIKI MINAJ #1 wrote:
2013-01-31 14:29:16 -0800

ASK HIS PARENTS UR SELF

2qute4u190
2qute4u190 wrote:
2012-04-02 20:16:00 -0700

Haha wow awesome title

KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet wrote:
2011-11-21 18:11:15 -0800

If I was this guy, I'd be calling you creepy too. 0.0

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

I like this boy and I think he likes me. My best friend says that he's always starin' at m...

bani11
bani11 posted in Style:
I have seen many girls wear leggings in my school and its fine to me but now things have changed. I don't think girls should wear leggings  to school if they are wearing them as pants! Many girls wear leggings in my school as pants! And I don't like it because one it shows your but and two they think it is a fashion trend well newsflash people it's not! Now every single day there would be everybody but me and a couple other girls wear leggings and I am getting sick and tired of it, really! I mean if you want to wear leggings wear them appropriately!
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
reply 1 day