Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, He Calls Me Creepy

I love this guy so much. I loved him from the first day I saw him. He knows I like him but my friend messed us up by asking if he would go out with me - whenever he sees me now he says "Creepy." Back to Article

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-03-12 08:03:06 -0700

... idk xD

eric30
eric30 wrote:
2013-03-05 10:52:37 -0800

just show him that ur not creepy

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2013-03-04 19:49:19 -0800

smack him don't let him call you creepy for a stupid reason!

Obey_Talazia
Obey_Talazia wrote:
2013-03-04 19:05:28 -0800

Im not gon give a shyitt about wat some boy says about me because imma stay doin me imma stay stuntin imma stay swaggin imma with my head period

LocoLala
LocoLala wrote:
2013-03-04 19:01:12 -0800

i aint gone care shh its a boy ok if it was money callin me creepy den ill care

SheUNBELIVABLE;
SheUNBELIVABLE; wrote:
2013-03-04 18:55:42 -0800

O.o smh dats funny ... get over him duuh

NIKI MINAJ #1_2367924
NIKI MINAJ #1_2367924 wrote:
2013-01-31 14:29:16 -0800

ASK HIS PARENTS UR SELF

2qute4u190
2qute4u190 wrote:
2012-04-02 20:16:00 -0700

Haha wow awesome title

KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet wrote:
2011-11-21 18:11:15 -0800

If I was this guy, I'd be calling you creepy too. 0.0

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

I like this boy and I think he likes me. My best friend says that he's always starin' at m...

greyeyes
greyeyes posted in Style:
red lipstick is my favorite.
Princess310
Princess310 posted in Style:
Okay so i wear uniform to school. Do i just add a little touch of me to every outfit i wear to school? Or do i just wear the uniform and blend in with everyone else?
Princess310
Princess310 posted in Friends:
 If  a friend keeps lying on you or dissing you for a boy is she really your friend? Even if she says sorry?
GlimmeringSky16
Anything that's done repeatedly that bothers you after you've told them to stop is considered as bullying, which is almost a crime and has serious consequences. I'd tell someone if I were you. Doing it once is okay, but doing it more than once after being asked to stop is serious. and also, if you're smart then don't ever complain. Smartness will get you a good future, being cool won't
thebellsofnotredame3
But if they make you feel like #### then you shouldn't be friends with these people. If it really bothers you then it's a toxic relationship. If you just find in mildly annoying and can deal with it then continue being friends with them. But if it really bothers you and they won't stop even when you ask them to stop then they're not your real friends. You deserve friends that respect you.