Comments

Dear Dish-It, He Calls Me Creepy

I love this guy so much. I loved him from the first day I saw him. He knows I like him but my friend messed us up by asking if he would go out with me - whenever he sees me now he says "Creepy." Back to Article

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-03-12 08:03:06 -0700

... idk xD

eric30
eric30 wrote:
2013-03-05 10:52:37 -0800

just show him that ur not creepy

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2013-03-04 19:49:19 -0800

smack him don't let him call you creepy for a stupid reason!

Obey_Talazia
Obey_Talazia wrote:
2013-03-04 19:05:28 -0800

Im not gon give a shyitt about wat some boy says about me because imma stay doin me imma stay stuntin imma stay swaggin imma with my head period

LocoLala
LocoLala wrote:
2013-03-04 19:01:12 -0800

i aint gone care shh its a boy ok if it was money callin me creepy den ill care

SheUNBELIVABLE;
SheUNBELIVABLE; wrote:
2013-03-04 18:55:42 -0800

O.o smh dats funny ... get over him duuh

NIKI MINAJ #1_2367924
NIKI MINAJ #1_2367924 wrote:
2013-01-31 14:29:16 -0800

ASK HIS PARENTS UR SELF

2qute4u190
2qute4u190 wrote:
2012-04-02 20:16:00 -0700

Haha wow awesome title

KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet wrote:
2011-11-21 18:11:15 -0800

If I was this guy, I'd be calling you creepy too. 0.0

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

I like this boy and I think he likes me. My best friend says that he's always starin' at m...

blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
reply about 1 hour
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza
toripizza
ill' probably watch It when 'm done with my homework, but seriously thanks
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello and I am sorry your going through all this pain. Your  being strong for everyone else trying to put on the happy smiley face and at the same time your feeling so miserables.  You said in your post that you already does go to the type of therapy.  Is there any way you can talk to someone at the therapy sessions and say you need to talk about this? Sometimes you has to say you has the problem cos right now your giving the signal that your ok cos your hiding your feelings. Im the horrible advise giver but im the good friend and i care and if you wanna comment me then i will do me best to be your friend and listen :love