Comments

Kidzworld needs YOU to fight cyber bullying

Yesterday Facebook and Time Warner announced a new initiative to combat cyber bullying, one of the growing and most vicious trends to plague young (and in some cases grown up) people. It can be anonymous or public but either way is hurtful and even dangerous. Back to Article

mimilov3
mimilov3 wrote:
2014-08-21 07:18:41 -0700

Just because your behind a screen doesn't mean you can say anything you want and it effects he\she some way that could lead to bad thoughts like killing there self NO MORE DEAD HOMIES and $uck my butt smile

Ash334

clecle500 wrote:
2014-04-11 23:07:12 -0700

I hate bullies

horsegirl57
horsegirl57 wrote:
2014-04-11 06:41:50 -0700

i do not think bullies have the right to do anything to anyone else they should just talk about something else

kagaya
kagaya wrote:
2014-04-10 18:56:54 -0700

i felt isolated and it lead me to consult a psychiartist . hate bullying and bulliers

HyperAnna3
HyperAnna3 wrote:
2014-04-10 18:11:02 -0700

Bullies are stupid. basically. They need someone to make them feel better, because their life sucks.

2014-04-10 17:47:57 -0700

i cried

thisguyhasanipod4XD
thisguyhasanipod4XD wrote:
2014-04-10 17:43:32 -0700

Builies want you to be mad.But when you are,

STOP BEING MAD AND KILL'EM WITH KINDNESS!

Or be weird! Big Grin

2014-04-10 17:38:09 -0700

i was bullyed today and they were mainly BOYS

2014-04-10 17:38:04 -0700

i was bullyed today and they were mainly BOYS

2014-04-10 17:37:48 -0700

i was bullyed today and they were mainly BOYS

A friend you met in a chat room wants to meet up and go to the mall. You:
  • Tell them you're sorry but you can't meet them in person since you don't know them
  • Say yes and then double-check with your parents that it's OK
  • Say yes as long as you can bring your BFF along
  • Say yes and head out the door to meet them

Micro_cyberbully-mic
Emily Osment (of “Hannah Montana”) and Kay Panabaker (“Ordinary Family”) tell us how to survive t...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_big bro_micro
dish it out person asks: “My brother keeps bullying me about not being as big as him. He calls me...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)