Comments

Kidzworld needs YOU to fight cyber bullying

Yesterday Facebook and Time Warner announced a new initiative to combat cyber bullying, one of the growing and most vicious trends to plague young (and in some cases grown up) people. It can be anonymous or public but either way is hurtful and even dangerous. Back to Article

lucario1237
lucario1237 wrote:
2014-04-10 16:03:59 -0700

You know what a friend of mine told me a long time ago? Bullies are basically people that don't have any friends

_Taylor_Doe
_Taylor_Doe wrote:
2014-04-10 15:59:26 -0700

This reminds me of the movie 'Cyber Bully

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 wrote:
2014-04-10 15:35:51 -0700

I absolutely hate bullying and I will always be here to talk to and help people getting bullied smile

Allison_Shybird
Allison_Shybird wrote:
2014-04-10 15:33:15 -0700

That's So sad and not nice those kids get bullied.
I'm a supporter.
I wish this bullying would stop kids kill theirselves over this .
STOP BULLYING,BE MORE THAN A BYSTANDER!!!

kaylagurl
kaylagurl wrote:
2014-03-05 21:34:33 -0800

ill fight bullying too

lovegod101
lovegod101 wrote:
2014-01-28 17:31:23 -0800

i am going to fight i get bullied so bad

lovegod101
lovegod101 wrote:
2014-01-28 17:27:56 -0800

i agree very well said

Pretty_Emma10
Pretty_Emma10 wrote:
2013-11-09 20:48:17 -0800

Who knows how many people have been bullied on this website. Probably everybody. At least once, that is. Most likely more than half the site, for sure. You have been cyber-bullied on this site??? That doesn't mean you have to start, too. "What People Say To You Is A Direct Reflection On How They Feel About Themselves," So, if you feel good about yourself, be kind to others!

__misstrendyme__
__misstrendyme__ wrote:
2013-11-09 15:02:41 -0800

People who disliked this must be a cyber bully

skatebourder45
skatebourder45 wrote:
2013-11-09 10:28:43 -0800

i hate gettin bullied there so much stronger this year and my bf broke up with me because i told him that WHAT THE FLIP

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2013-11-09 10:26:50 -0800

Every moment, people get bullied and we, including me chatting to people on here ._.

oneidrection
oneidrection wrote:
2013-10-14 16:44:53 -0700

I GET BULLIED ALL THE TIME BUT THE ONLY FRIEND WHO CARES FOR ME IS MY FRIEND ERIKA Love

internet-z
internet-z wrote:
2013-09-28 08:57:48 -0700

iget called namesbut my soul is long gone....i fel nothing for me but i hate itwhen my freindor family gets bullied.

partys111
partys111 wrote:
2013-09-28 06:05:50 -0700

omg this is so sad
ok if anyone is getting bully u need to tell someone

originalgirl
originalgirl wrote:
2013-09-27 16:07:24 -0700

Once, a girl called me ######## annoying" even after I'd been a good friend to her. I learned to stand up for myself, so now I'm not scared or sad for myself, and I stand up for others.

hipeople113
hipeople113 wrote:
2013-09-27 13:52:59 -0700

i'v goot bullied befor and it hurts to see someone get bullied so what i do is i say to the person who is the bully i say go pick on someone your own size

huskylove
huskylove wrote:
2013-08-19 21:26:07 -0700

i am going to fight to

LilFlowerGirl04
LilFlowerGirl04 wrote:
2013-08-19 09:23:41 -0700

im going to fight very hard!

X_to be contiued.._X
X_to be contiued.._X wrote:
2013-08-14 14:58:07 -0700

im going to fight c;

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-08-14 14:57:47 -0700

i am going to fight hard.

A friend you met in a chat room wants to meet up and go to the mall. You:
  • Tell them you're sorry but you can't meet them in person since you don't know them
  • Say yes and then double-check with your parents that it's OK
  • Say yes as long as you can bring your BFF along
  • Say yes and head out the door to meet them

Micro_cyberbully-mic
Emily Osment (of “Hannah Montana”) and Kay Panabaker (“Ordinary Family”) tell us how to survive t...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_big bro_micro
dish it out person asks: “My brother keeps bullying me about not being as big as him. He calls me...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)