Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Kidzworld needs YOU to fight cyber bullying

Yesterday Facebook and Time Warner announced a new initiative to combat cyber bullying, one of the growing and most vicious trends to plague young (and in some cases grown up) people. It can be anonymous or public but either way is hurtful and even dangerous. Back to Article

simonds
simonds wrote:
2011-07-17 07:23:41 -0700

what is cyberbullying

jaymz1o1
jaymz1o1 wrote:
2011-07-16 20:35:31 -0700

i got teased a lot till finally i got punched and had a black eye

Alli14
Alli14 wrote:
2011-07-16 19:09:02 -0700

bullies bully because they have no life and they been bullied before so they want to take there childhood out on other people so i hate them for doing that bullies im hope u get this because i dislike u for bulling other people so get a life Devil Mad Disappointed Vampire Angry Big Frown Frown &Wink Worried Raspberry Tongue Out

atreiyu11
atreiyu11 wrote:
2011-07-16 18:29:59 -0700

bullys bully people because they have been bullied before and they take it down on victims because they want revenge. but this time someone has to stand up to them and tell them why we hate it smile

LillieAnna3756
LillieAnna3756 wrote:
2011-07-16 17:15:03 -0700

i get bullied at school cuz i dont always have the hottest hairstyles of 20011 Embarrassed

Brianna1263
Brianna1263 wrote:
2011-07-16 14:46:45 -0700

I think bullying people is just plain wrong! I sometimes get bullied at my school. I stand up for myself and my friends!

cash676
cash676 wrote:
2011-07-16 13:42:39 -0700

i get bulled at school but haters make me famous keep them coming

alannah2l_1103020
alannah2l_1103020 wrote:
2011-07-16 12:56:46 -0700

idk i mean cyberbulling is a problem but if we make it a problem, that encourages more rude people to cyberbully because they just don't care about people's feelings. if you tell your little sibling not to go into to your room well, that just makes them want to get into your room even more. see what i mean?

WizardsRockz
WizardsRockz wrote:
2011-07-16 12:56:18 -0700

Look, I'm to shy to stop cyber bullying. I think if i stand up they'll just bully me. If it doesn't stop shut down the chat room.

fireice122
fireice122 wrote:
2011-07-16 11:35:53 -0700

You can't stop bullying or cyber bullying. You can't control people's actions. If you could I would make all of you make me a sandwich.

Atianadiva
Atianadiva wrote:
2011-07-16 10:54:23 -0700

I agree i think cyberbullying is awful and disgusting and there needs to be a stop to it, immdeiately. it's getting way way out of hand

zac4568
zac4568 wrote:
2011-07-16 10:52:45 -0700

lets put a stop to cyber bullying!

jay6198
jay6198 wrote:
2011-07-16 10:50:14 -0700

cyber bullying is not cool

emiah
emiah wrote:
2011-07-16 06:23:20 -0700

well people that do that to u they cant fight or they what to be like you

smilesapphire26
smilesapphire26 wrote:
2011-07-16 04:22:30 -0700

I was cyberbullied and now I get very aware of what I am saying or doing online but I can never forget that I got cyberbullied it is like a scar on your heart that never goes away.

By the way please read my blog it's about cyberbulling and I am asking how do you get over it.

kenzie56
kenzie56 wrote:
2011-07-15 15:44:59 -0700

cyber bullies are really punks!! Raspberry

Midnight2356
Midnight2356 wrote:
2011-07-15 15:35:31 -0700

im short too......BUT SHORT PEOPLE FRICKEN ROCK!

Midnight2356
Midnight2356 wrote:
2011-07-15 15:34:59 -0700

i may not know you but im pretty sure you are beautiful just the way you do not need to change for anyone! everyone can be baeutiful inside and out! smile

nelly908
nelly908 wrote:
2011-07-15 14:38:06 -0700

stop those darn cyber bullies!

mommasgirl10
mommasgirl10 wrote:
2011-07-15 14:10:01 -0700

i GET BULLIED IN SCHOOL BECAUSE IM A LITTLE FAT AND I ALMOST KILLED MY SELF BY NOT EATING AND WHEN I DID I WOULD STICK MY FINGER DOWN MY THORUGT AND THROW IT UP AND ONE TIME I DID IT AND I PASSED OUT AND I WOKE UP IN THE HOSPITAIL THEY TOLD ME I COULD OF KILLED M YSELF

A friend you met in a chat room wants to meet up and go to the mall. You:
  • Tell them you're sorry but you can't meet them in person since you don't know them
  • Say yes and then double-check with your parents that it's OK
  • Say yes as long as you can bring your BFF along
  • Say yes and head out the door to meet them

Micro_cyberbully-mic
Emily Osment (of “Hannah Montana”) and Kay Panabaker (“Ordinary Family”) tell us how to survive t...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_big bro_micro
dish it out person asks: “My brother keeps bullying me about not being as big as him. He calls me...

lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.
peace16