Comments

Kidzworld needs YOU to fight cyber bullying

Yesterday Facebook and Time Warner announced a new initiative to combat cyber bullying, one of the growing and most vicious trends to plague young (and in some cases grown up) people. It can be anonymous or public but either way is hurtful and even dangerous. Back to Article

Kaitlyn1998
Kaitlyn1998 wrote:
2011-07-18 12:45:50 -0700

Just tell em off...like I do O.o

zaylaG
zaylaG wrote:
2011-07-18 12:43:53 -0700

omg this is bad and we all should stop it now

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2011-07-18 12:43:52 -0700

WAKKA

AMYdoublethebeauty12
AMYdoublethebeauty12 wrote:
2011-07-18 12:20:26 -0700

wow................just stay off the website its not that hard n wen they say something bounce back at them, make them kno wat it feels like...

bambam2018
bambam2018 wrote:
2011-07-18 10:45:30 -0700

wow i hate cyberullying i just watched this movie called cyberbully on abc family last night its horible what the internaet can do to you Frown

cuterights
cuterights wrote:
2011-07-17 20:19:58 -0700

i hate cyber bulling!

Teya134
Teya134 wrote:
2011-07-17 08:00:52 -0700

There Disgusting ...If They Have To Do That To Make Them Selfs Laugh Or Be Happy ....Its Just Not Right!

simonds
simonds wrote:
2011-07-17 07:23:41 -0700

what is cyberbullying

jaymz1o1
jaymz1o1 wrote:
2011-07-16 20:35:31 -0700

i got teased a lot till finally i got punched and had a black eye

Alli14
Alli14 wrote:
2011-07-16 19:09:02 -0700

bullies bully because they have no life and they been bullied before so they want to take there childhood out on other people so i hate them for doing that bullies im hope u get this because i dislike u for bulling other people so get a life Devil Mad Disappointed Vampire Angry Big Frown Frown &Wink Worried Raspberry Tongue Out

atreiyu11
atreiyu11 wrote:
2011-07-16 18:29:59 -0700

bullys bully people because they have been bullied before and they take it down on victims because they want revenge. but this time someone has to stand up to them and tell them why we hate it smile

LillieAnna3756
LillieAnna3756 wrote:
2011-07-16 17:15:03 -0700

i get bullied at school cuz i dont always have the hottest hairstyles of 20011 Embarrassed

Brianna1263
Brianna1263 wrote:
2011-07-16 14:46:45 -0700

I think bullying people is just plain wrong! I sometimes get bullied at my school. I stand up for myself and my friends!

cash676
cash676 wrote:
2011-07-16 13:42:39 -0700

i get bulled at school but haters make me famous keep them coming

alannah2l_1103020
alannah2l_1103020 wrote:
2011-07-16 12:56:46 -0700

idk i mean cyberbulling is a problem but if we make it a problem, that encourages more rude people to cyberbully because they just don't care about people's feelings. if you tell your little sibling not to go into to your room well, that just makes them want to get into your room even more. see what i mean?

WizardsRockz
WizardsRockz wrote:
2011-07-16 12:56:18 -0700

Look, I'm to shy to stop cyber bullying. I think if i stand up they'll just bully me. If it doesn't stop shut down the chat room.

fireice122
fireice122 wrote:
2011-07-16 11:35:53 -0700

You can't stop bullying or cyber bullying. You can't control people's actions. If you could I would make all of you make me a sandwich.

Atianadiva
Atianadiva wrote:
2011-07-16 10:54:23 -0700

I agree i think cyberbullying is awful and disgusting and there needs to be a stop to it, immdeiately. it's getting way way out of hand

zac4568
zac4568 wrote:
2011-07-16 10:52:45 -0700

lets put a stop to cyber bullying!

jay6198
jay6198 wrote:
2011-07-16 10:50:14 -0700

cyber bullying is not cool

A friend you met in a chat room wants to meet up and go to the mall. You:
  • Tell them you're sorry but you can't meet them in person since you don't know them
  • Say yes and then double-check with your parents that it's OK
  • Say yes as long as you can bring your BFF along
  • Say yes and head out the door to meet them

Micro_cyberbully-mic
Emily Osment (of “Hannah Montana”) and Kay Panabaker (“Ordinary Family”) tell us how to survive t...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_big bro_micro
dish it out person asks: “My brother keeps bullying me about not being as big as him. He calls me...

scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
yup..... thats me!!! and u are my BEST FRIEND!!!
simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
My bff is awesome cuz she is always there for me and I'm always there for her. We always have a great time together. She's always there to cheer me up when I need cheering up the most. She can always count on me and I know that I can always count on her. She always understands me. And of course she is awesome because she is MY bff after all :p her name is sreeganga and her username on kw is scarlet177
simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
A perfect friend according to me should always be there for you whenever you need him or her. But they should also guide you to the right path. They should understand you. They should be sweet, understanding, caring and funny. And yes, by caring and understanding I did mean a bff and not a boyfriend. My perfect friend posted on this thread right before me... her username is scarlet177.
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Friends:
I Feel like I should paste this here  Always remember this: Someone out there loves you. May be here online or on the other side of the world but they would care that you died. Now please put down that knife/blade or rope or gun or anything and think "do you want things to get better" or "do you want the chance of things getting better to be eliminated. Now let your scars fade and remember these words "I care"
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
reply 1 day