Comments

Kidzworld needs YOU to fight cyber bullying

Yesterday Facebook and Time Warner announced a new initiative to combat cyber bullying, one of the growing and most vicious trends to plague young (and in some cases grown up) people. It can be anonymous or public but either way is hurtful and even dangerous. Back to Article

lil_miss_diva21
lil_miss_diva21 wrote:
2011-07-15 13:28:39 -0700

i get bullied in shcool cause im short

tianna222
tianna222 wrote:
2011-07-15 10:09:32 -0700

y do ppl do that

lakenya11
lakenya11 wrote:
2011-07-15 10:06:00 -0700

who

katierocks18
katierocks18 wrote:
2011-07-15 09:30:53 -0700

i hate cyber bullying so much Mad

lillyann91
lillyann91 wrote:
2011-07-15 08:53:36 -0700

i hate cyber bulling

buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel wrote:
2011-07-15 07:31:29 -0700

hi guys are you being builed need help or something to ask come and comment me buddysupmodel i can help you but please rember i have a busy timetable

buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel wrote:
2011-07-15 07:30:16 -0700

hi guys are you being builed need to talk to someone

sadies1
sadies1 wrote:
2011-07-15 04:00:59 -0700

i wish some1 would try to bully me....thats a knockout

emmalove1236
emmalove1236 wrote:
2011-07-15 03:54:26 -0700

expeshollly me beacuse i always cryss!

jessycat13
jessycat13 wrote:
2011-07-15 02:12:05 -0700

i hate it aswell i get bulled because were im from im from poleland Angel

Zuuru
Zuuru wrote:
2011-07-14 23:30:14 -0700

When someone's cyber-bullied , can't they just ignore it . . . ? .-.

cupccakes321
cupccakes321 wrote:
2011-07-14 21:12:07 -0700

wow i hate it y r they so mean

Nerdyswagg00
Nerdyswagg00 wrote:
2011-07-14 20:20:26 -0700

i hate cyber bullying!!

kaitybear99
kaitybear99 wrote:
2011-07-14 20:02:55 -0700

man i hate when i get bullyed well lets try to stop it cuz im a victom

gabrella23
gabrella23 wrote:
2011-07-14 19:31:22 -0700

see my bolog plzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Jessieluvsyou
Jessieluvsyou wrote:
2011-07-14 19:29:07 -0700

Cyber Bullying is the worst thing ever invented!

cmose100
cmose100 wrote:
2011-07-14 14:36:22 -0700

you know what cyber bulliying is a grownup looking at a kids chat then kick me out or saying me too

asasha
asasha wrote:
2011-07-14 14:02:35 -0700

i feel really bad about the pepole that is gettin bullied becuse some of the pepole r gettin bullied and da r not tellin the pepole that r around them

omg_girlz_fan
omg_girlz_fan wrote:
2011-07-14 12:18:26 -0700

They really need to stop these cyber bulling cuz kids are starting to kill themselves

mookiemoomoo
mookiemoomoo wrote:
2011-07-14 10:48:55 -0700

bullying should be stopped rite now

A friend you met in a chat room wants to meet up and go to the mall. You:
  • Tell them you're sorry but you can't meet them in person since you don't know them
  • Say yes and then double-check with your parents that it's OK
  • Say yes as long as you can bring your BFF along
  • Say yes and head out the door to meet them

Micro_cyberbully-mic
Emily Osment (of “Hannah Montana”) and Kay Panabaker (“Ordinary Family”) tell us how to survive t...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_big bro_micro
dish it out person asks: “My brother keeps bullying me about not being as big as him. He calls me...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D