Comments

Kidzworld needs YOU to fight cyber bullying

Yesterday Facebook and Time Warner announced a new initiative to combat cyber bullying, one of the growing and most vicious trends to plague young (and in some cases grown up) people. It can be anonymous or public but either way is hurtful and even dangerous. Back to Article

Sparky456
Sparky456 wrote:
2013-06-19 07:44:20 -0700

please people fight cyber bullying it helps when you vote

tara000_2393385
tara000_2393385 wrote:
2013-05-02 09:18:02 -0700

There must be a deterrent penalty for each of the bad does this work

tboy700
tboy700 wrote:
2013-04-27 10:39:00 -0700

i agree

heygirl4321
heygirl4321 wrote:
2013-04-26 20:26:36 -0700

some people say they will help but when you want to its really hard because when there done bullying the other kids they will move on to you

2013DreamGirl
2013DreamGirl wrote:
2013-04-18 12:03:51 -0700

i'll help too. also help stop suicide!!!

moto017
moto017 wrote:
2013-04-17 11:50:02 -0700

i would like to help the 6 thumbs

moto017
moto017 wrote:
2013-04-17 11:50:01 -0700

i would like to help the 6 thumbs

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-04-17 11:28:19 -0700

I would love to help!!!!!!! the 64 thumbs down are those who are causing the cyberbully issue

unicorn1
unicorn1 wrote:
2013-04-17 11:11:10 -0700

i have got builled before so yes i will help

ZiggySoGeeky
ZiggySoGeeky wrote:
2013-04-17 10:17:53 -0700

CYBERBULLY NO LONGER!

thevictor
thevictor wrote:
2013-04-17 06:08:28 -0700

Hey I'm ready to help smile

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-04-17 05:28:17 -0700

Cyberbullying is sooo wrong and it's time we all make a stand against it!! There is no reason for it! If you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything!

Chunkawunka
Chunkawunka wrote:
2013-04-17 05:22:08 -0700

Ok,we'll I have a girl that is going to speak to us about bullying and about how's is going to stop,so I am working with a girl who is bullied so I am helping her so by the way my name is Hallie what's yours?

malgirl03
malgirl03 wrote:
2013-04-17 05:15:03 -0700

Thx, I will help a lot and comment a lot

Chunkawunka
Chunkawunka wrote:
2013-04-17 05:11:55 -0700

Ok,I made up the group,I will send u a request

malgirl03
malgirl03 wrote:
2013-04-17 05:11:21 -0700

K, anyone who made a group just send me an invite smile oh and friend me so we can talk about stoping this! smile

malgirl03
malgirl03 wrote:
2013-04-17 05:08:38 -0700

Chunkawunka
Chunkawunka wrote:
2013-04-17 05:02:24 -0700

Hey guys I made up a group called bullying s tops here,I think u all should join!

sami2323
sami2323 wrote:
2013-04-17 03:44:09 -0700

yes u are totally right isareall

Jade-izabella
Jade-izabella wrote:
2013-04-17 03:43:21 -0700

u totes right me in my jumpsuit! Cozy. I wanted to feel younger!

A friend you met in a chat room wants to meet up and go to the mall. You:
  • Tell them you're sorry but you can't meet them in person since you don't know them
  • Say yes and then double-check with your parents that it's OK
  • Say yes as long as you can bring your BFF along
  • Say yes and head out the door to meet them

Micro_cyberbully-mic
Emily Osment (of “Hannah Montana”) and Kay Panabaker (“Ordinary Family”) tell us how to survive t...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_big bro_micro
dish it out person asks: “My brother keeps bullying me about not being as big as him. He calls me...

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)