Comments

Kidzworld needs YOU to fight cyber bullying

Yesterday Facebook and Time Warner announced a new initiative to combat cyber bullying, one of the growing and most vicious trends to plague young (and in some cases grown up) people. It can be anonymous or public but either way is hurtful and even dangerous. Back to Article

tara000_2393385
tara000_2393385 wrote:
2013-05-02 09:18:02 -0700

There must be a deterrent penalty for each of the bad does this work

tboy700
tboy700 wrote:
2013-04-27 10:39:00 -0700

i agree

heygirl4321
heygirl4321 wrote:
2013-04-26 20:26:36 -0700

some people say they will help but when you want to its really hard because when there done bullying the other kids they will move on to you

2013DreamGirl
2013DreamGirl wrote:
2013-04-18 12:03:51 -0700

i'll help too. also help stop suicide!!!

moto017
moto017 wrote:
2013-04-17 11:50:02 -0700

i would like to help the 6 thumbs

moto017
moto017 wrote:
2013-04-17 11:50:01 -0700

i would like to help the 6 thumbs

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-04-17 11:28:19 -0700

I would love to help!!!!!!! the 64 thumbs down are those who are causing the cyberbully issue

unicorn1
unicorn1 wrote:
2013-04-17 11:11:10 -0700

i have got builled before so yes i will help

ZiggySoGeeky
ZiggySoGeeky wrote:
2013-04-17 10:17:53 -0700

CYBERBULLY NO LONGER!

thevictor
thevictor wrote:
2013-04-17 06:08:28 -0700

Hey I'm ready to help smile

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-04-17 05:28:17 -0700

Cyberbullying is sooo wrong and it's time we all make a stand against it!! There is no reason for it! If you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything!

Chunkawunka
Chunkawunka wrote:
2013-04-17 05:22:08 -0700

Ok,we'll I have a girl that is going to speak to us about bullying and about how's is going to stop,so I am working with a girl who is bullied so I am helping her so by the way my name is Hallie what's yours?

malgirl03
malgirl03 wrote:
2013-04-17 05:15:03 -0700

Thx, I will help a lot and comment a lot

Chunkawunka
Chunkawunka wrote:
2013-04-17 05:11:55 -0700

Ok,I made up the group,I will send u a request

malgirl03
malgirl03 wrote:
2013-04-17 05:11:21 -0700

K, anyone who made a group just send me an invite smile oh and friend me so we can talk about stoping this! smile

malgirl03
malgirl03 wrote:
2013-04-17 05:08:38 -0700

Chunkawunka
Chunkawunka wrote:
2013-04-17 05:02:24 -0700

Hey guys I made up a group called bullying s tops here,I think u all should join!

sami2323
sami2323 wrote:
2013-04-17 03:44:09 -0700

yes u are totally right isareall

Jade-izabella
Jade-izabella wrote:
2013-04-17 03:43:21 -0700

u totes right me in my jumpsuit! Cozy. I wanted to feel younger!

Jade-izabella
Jade-izabella wrote:
2013-04-17 03:42:25 -0700

A friend you met in a chat room wants to meet up and go to the mall. You:
  • Tell them you're sorry but you can't meet them in person since you don't know them
  • Say yes and then double-check with your parents that it's OK
  • Say yes as long as you can bring your BFF along
  • Say yes and head out the door to meet them