Comments

Kidzworld needs YOU to fight cyber bullying

Yesterday Facebook and Time Warner announced a new initiative to combat cyber bullying, one of the growing and most vicious trends to plague young (and in some cases grown up) people. It can be anonymous or public but either way is hurtful and even dangerous. Back to Article

halls98
halls98 wrote:
2013-04-17 03:40:12 -0700

they need to speak up when they see that

PotatoesGonnaPotate
PotatoesGonnaPotate wrote:
2013-04-17 01:55:33 -0700

Bullies are ugly,seriously they are sad deep inside. But they should stop entertaining themselves by bullying others I have a friend that is bullied because of how she looks,but I don't thinks she's ugly. she's just chubby.

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2013-04-11 14:33:27 -0700

I agree. People must stop cybebulling!

fluttershy77

ve1234 wrote:
2013-02-10 09:49:19 -0800

yup

ve1234
ve1234 wrote:
2013-02-10 09:48:28 -0800

dont be afaid to talk back to this bully

ve1234
ve1234 wrote:
2013-02-10 09:46:58 -0800

you are right you have the right to be brave and dont be afaid to stick up for your self Angel

gestr123
gestr123 wrote:
2013-02-08 18:42:03 -0800

Stand up yo ir self dont be scared yo always be brave Wink

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-02-08 15:50:10 -0800

i been bully on kw

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2013-02-08 15:45:46 -0800

One way to fight it is keep confidents

swift10
swift10 wrote:
2013-02-08 15:41:09 -0800

i git bullied in year 7 alot

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-02-08 15:37:45 -0800

I see it at mmy High school. You dont hear much about bullying in Elementary School. Middle and High Schools are the worse as well as the Internet,

AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE wrote:
2013-02-08 15:37:19 -0800

I agree.

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2013-02-08 15:33:51 -0800

Hey if you are getting bullied join my group: lets stop bulling forever together

duce353
duce353 wrote:
2013-02-05 18:09:36 -0800

I hate bullies, and I hate to see people get bullied, even the girls get bullied by the boys...
I try my best to take up for every girl in my classes make bulling stop... YOU MIGHT WANT TO STOP BULLING CAUSE ONE DAY YOU WILL BULLY THE WORNG PERSON AND YOU WILL GET BEAT DOWN

miss_chloe_2002
miss_chloe_2002 wrote:
2013-02-02 07:21:17 -0800

...........

Aloshiscute
Aloshiscute wrote:
2013-01-13 11:12:43 -0800

me and my friend tried but noway the stop no way

UltraCuteGirl_2356913
UltraCuteGirl_2356913 wrote:
2013-01-13 11:11:01 -0800

imma bully at my schoool lol am the cheerleading captain and everyone loves me i hate geeks nerds and dorks

A friend you met in a chat room wants to meet up and go to the mall. You:
  • Tell them you're sorry but you can't meet them in person since you don't know them
  • Say yes and then double-check with your parents that it's OK
  • Say yes as long as you can bring your BFF along
  • Say yes and head out the door to meet them

Micro_cyberbully-mic
Emily Osment (of “Hannah Montana”) and Kay Panabaker (“Ordinary Family”) tell us how to survive t...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_big bro_micro
dish it out person asks: “My brother keeps bullying me about not being as big as him. He calls me...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me