Comments

Kidzworld needs YOU to fight cyber bullying

Yesterday Facebook and Time Warner announced a new initiative to combat cyber bullying, one of the growing and most vicious trends to plague young (and in some cases grown up) people. It can be anonymous or public but either way is hurtful and even dangerous. Back to Article

Middleschoolluv
Middleschoolluv wrote:
2013-01-02 21:00:55 -0800

It's scary to think bullying keeps growing 20 years ago I bet cyber bullying didn't exist

sibunann

2012-12-23 15:30:46 -0800

true

boss man 123
boss man 123 wrote:
2012-12-23 15:29:28 -0800

I once acted hard in yr1 and I spat at a girl
when her dad come I was crying madly

boss man 123
boss man 123 wrote:
2012-12-23 15:25:41 -0800

I agree with U

molly1357
molly1357 wrote:
2012-12-23 07:55:50 -0800

yer cyberbullying is mean you shouldnt do it if your are one of them then STOP

Bubblegum368
Bubblegum368 wrote:
2012-12-22 09:45:35 -0800

Cyberbullying shouldn't happen! It's mean and it ruins peoples lives! Luckily, I've never been bullied in anyway! I'm extremely grateful for that!

nicolemarie

sibunann wrote:
2012-12-22 06:53:48 -0800

see bubble gum its true ive been bully on KW by bubblegum702

justliberty
justliberty wrote:
2012-12-13 18:38:51 -0800

only small minded people have to be a bully but it just means they don't know how to be a person

justliberty
justliberty wrote:
2012-12-13 18:35:11 -0800

I think bulling needs to be STOPPED!! it real isn't good.....

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2012-12-12 14:05:14 -0800

i been bullyed a lot on kw

autumn323
autumn323 wrote:
2012-12-12 12:22:04 -0800

It's not just online.....People need to stop in the real world.

coolnam
coolnam wrote:
2012-12-12 03:50:51 -0800

true cyber bullying needs to be STOPPED!! it isnt good...

selrux
selrux wrote:
2012-12-11 20:40:04 -0800

Cyber Bullying needs to stop ! It hurts other's feelings Frown

xglitterstar1
xglitterstar1 wrote:
2012-12-11 20:13:04 -0800

it not cool stand up to bullying

swaggcutie
swaggcutie wrote:
2012-12-11 20:03:43 -0800

i really think there should be a stop to cyber bulling although i have done it when i was younger.

skullgirl01
skullgirl01 wrote:
2012-12-11 20:03:03 -0800

no bullying its not cool

A friend you met in a chat room wants to meet up and go to the mall. You:
  • Tell them you're sorry but you can't meet them in person since you don't know them
  • Say yes and then double-check with your parents that it's OK
  • Say yes as long as you can bring your BFF along
  • Say yes and head out the door to meet them