Comments

Kidzworld needs YOU to fight cyber bullying

Yesterday Facebook and Time Warner announced a new initiative to combat cyber bullying, one of the growing and most vicious trends to plague young (and in some cases grown up) people. It can be anonymous or public but either way is hurtful and even dangerous. Back to Article

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-12-11 19:24:36 -0800

It's a sad sad cycle that needs to stop... DDD;

Daybreanna
Daybreanna wrote:
2012-12-11 16:21:06 -0800

Wat r u hot and out of ur mind"!!

bre-rocks-more
bre-rocks-more wrote:
2012-12-11 15:45:46 -0800

i feel bad for people getting bullied and cyber bullied speak up people make a stand

MSSWAGGER7896
MSSWAGGER7896 wrote:
2012-12-11 14:33:28 -0800

kidz should not get bulled sted up and speak up

DemonDog16
DemonDog16 wrote:
2012-12-11 14:09:07 -0800

I'm a bully i puch second graders

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2012-12-11 13:24:51 -0800

awh that is bad i sometimes think about killing my self when i get bullied but i think twice Sad Frown Worried

Alexswaggirl
Alexswaggirl wrote:
2012-12-11 11:51:15 -0800

I will do whatever i can to help stop bullying in any form. i am an anti bully activist

MSSWAGGER7896
MSSWAGGER7896 wrote:
2012-12-11 09:29:56 -0800

dnaggggg

cute gregory
cute gregory wrote:
2012-12-11 08:27:16 -0800

if a bully puts hes hands on me ill punch the bully so dang hard

coolchick598
coolchick598 wrote:
2012-11-27 09:59:57 -0800

the only reason that bullies do bully is because they have experienced something similar to that,or they have been bullied either once or more than once in their lifetime,or they have experienced abuse in their households or somewhere else,or just because they are brats or mean or whatever just honestly don't listen to them don't look at them or even think about them they can sense fear and that's what they feed off of okay now go be cool be smart be nice and DO NOT BULLY others for any reason!

Miss soccer
Miss soccer wrote:
2012-11-05 14:57:53 -0800

bullies just the though makes me feel sad Frown

kaylajb11
kaylajb11 wrote:
2012-10-29 22:34:49 -0700

just dont listen to them

macy8
macy8 wrote:
2012-10-28 02:20:15 -0700

ive seen the movie cyber bully and whats going on in that movie happens in real life i say
STOP BULLYS

JacksonBurgers
JacksonBurgers wrote:
2012-10-26 08:35:04 -0700

sometimes, bullies just make me mad.Well not sometimes, all the time.

somanbenz
somanbenz wrote:
2012-10-24 03:57:54 -0700

hey any bully here, you are gonna die if i find you where you live

shade1
shade1 wrote:
2012-10-01 17:38:23 -0700

i get bullied cuz i am a new kid but the funny thing is the lain people in the school bully me not the popular kids Confused

im acool girl
im acool girl wrote:
2012-09-12 13:33:14 -0700

i hate bullies because some kids kill threself because of bullies

EmzyLou
EmzyLou wrote:
2012-08-27 15:47:28 -0700

Urgh, I don't get bullying its just teasing unless its gets abusive. Basically you only get bullied if your overeactive -_-

bugsbunnyy772
bugsbunnyy772 wrote:
2012-08-27 15:29:03 -0700

sup peeps

Moonstruck
Moonstruck wrote:
2012-08-26 23:54:21 -0700

I THINK THIS ARTICLE IS RIGHT! WE NEED TO FIGHT!IM SICK OF BULLYING! ITS WRONG! ITS SILLY! ITS.....ITS.....OUT OF THE QUESTION!

A friend you met in a chat room wants to meet up and go to the mall. You:
  • Tell them you're sorry but you can't meet them in person since you don't know them
  • Say yes and then double-check with your parents that it's OK
  • Say yes as long as you can bring your BFF along
  • Say yes and head out the door to meet them

Micro_cyberbully-mic
Emily Osment (of “Hannah Montana”) and Kay Panabaker (“Ordinary Family”) tell us how to survive t...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_big bro_micro
dish it out person asks: “My brother keeps bullying me about not being as big as him. He calls me...

twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair
rainbowloomer13
I am homeschooled and a little bit lonely.....but I still have lots of friends. and great family!!
HeHasRisen
HeHasRisen posted in Style:
Dear  Dish-It I want to Impress my Boy Friend by wearing a sleeveless top but the school has a stupid dress code that says: tanks must be 3 fingers wide, No Sleeveless tops!!!, Your skirts must be as long as your finger tips!!! If I don't follow all these rules then i will be suspended from school or sent home to get new clothes. What Should I Do?  ~SchoolDressCodeDisFollower~
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Style:
I nearly always wear jean shorts. As for tops its normally whats handed to me, but I've got a job so I have some spending money :)
reply 1 day