Comments

Kidzworld needs YOU to fight cyber bullying

Yesterday Facebook and Time Warner announced a new initiative to combat cyber bullying, one of the growing and most vicious trends to plague young (and in some cases grown up) people. It can be anonymous or public but either way is hurtful and even dangerous. Back to Article

skullgirl01
skullgirl01 wrote:
2012-12-11 20:03:03 -0800

no bullying its not cool

real4life14
real4life14 wrote:
2012-12-11 19:39:54 -0800

CyberBullying Really Needs To Stop

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-12-11 19:24:36 -0800

It's a sad sad cycle that needs to stop... DDD;

Daybreanna
Daybreanna wrote:
2012-12-11 16:21:06 -0800

Wat r u hot and out of ur mind"!!

bre-rocks-more
bre-rocks-more wrote:
2012-12-11 15:45:46 -0800

i feel bad for people getting bullied and cyber bullied speak up people make a stand

MSSWAGGER7896
MSSWAGGER7896 wrote:
2012-12-11 14:33:28 -0800

kidz should not get bulled sted up and speak up

DemonDog16
DemonDog16 wrote:
2012-12-11 14:09:07 -0800

I'm a bully i puch second graders

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2012-12-11 13:24:51 -0800

awh that is bad i sometimes think about killing my self when i get bullied but i think twice Sad Frown Worried

Alexswaggirl
Alexswaggirl wrote:
2012-12-11 11:51:15 -0800

I will do whatever i can to help stop bullying in any form. i am an anti bully activist

MSSWAGGER7896
MSSWAGGER7896 wrote:
2012-12-11 09:29:56 -0800

dnaggggg

cute gregory
cute gregory wrote:
2012-12-11 08:27:16 -0800

if a bully puts hes hands on me ill punch the bully so dang hard

coolchick598
coolchick598 wrote:
2012-11-27 09:59:57 -0800

the only reason that bullies do bully is because they have experienced something similar to that,or they have been bullied either once or more than once in their lifetime,or they have experienced abuse in their households or somewhere else,or just because they are brats or mean or whatever just honestly don't listen to them don't look at them or even think about them they can sense fear and that's what they feed off of okay now go be cool be smart be nice and DO NOT BULLY others for any reason!

Miss soccer
Miss soccer wrote:
2012-11-05 14:57:53 -0800

bullies just the though makes me feel sad Frown

kaylajb11
kaylajb11 wrote:
2012-10-29 22:34:49 -0700

just dont listen to them

macy8
macy8 wrote:
2012-10-28 02:20:15 -0700

ive seen the movie cyber bully and whats going on in that movie happens in real life i say
STOP BULLYS

JacksonBurgers
JacksonBurgers wrote:
2012-10-26 08:35:04 -0700

sometimes, bullies just make me mad.Well not sometimes, all the time.

somanbenz
somanbenz wrote:
2012-10-24 03:57:54 -0700

hey any bully here, you are gonna die if i find you where you live

shade1
shade1 wrote:
2012-10-01 17:38:23 -0700

i get bullied cuz i am a new kid but the funny thing is the lain people in the school bully me not the popular kids Confused

im acool girl
im acool girl wrote:
2012-09-12 13:33:14 -0700

i hate bullies because some kids kill threself because of bullies

EmzyLou
EmzyLou wrote:
2012-08-27 15:47:28 -0700

Urgh, I don't get bullying its just teasing unless its gets abusive. Basically you only get bullied if your overeactive -_-

A friend you met in a chat room wants to meet up and go to the mall. You:
  • Tell them you're sorry but you can't meet them in person since you don't know them
  • Say yes and then double-check with your parents that it's OK
  • Say yes as long as you can bring your BFF along
  • Say yes and head out the door to meet them

Micro_cyberbully-mic
Emily Osment (of “Hannah Montana”) and Kay Panabaker (“Ordinary Family”) tell us how to survive t...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_big bro_micro
dish it out person asks: “My brother keeps bullying me about not being as big as him. He calls me...

CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
reply about 1 hour
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT