Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Kidzworld needs YOU to fight cyber bullying

Yesterday Facebook and Time Warner announced a new initiative to combat cyber bullying, one of the growing and most vicious trends to plague young (and in some cases grown up) people. It can be anonymous or public but either way is hurtful and even dangerous. Back to Article

bugsbunnyy772
bugsbunnyy772 wrote:
2012-08-27 15:29:03 -0700

sup peeps

Moonstruck
Moonstruck wrote:
2012-08-26 23:54:21 -0700

I THINK THIS ARTICLE IS RIGHT! WE NEED TO FIGHT!IM SICK OF BULLYING! ITS WRONG! ITS SILLY! ITS.....ITS.....OUT OF THE QUESTION!

missswager2012
missswager2012 wrote:
2012-08-18 14:44:05 -0700

i hate bullying
Angry

Bb101101
Bb101101 wrote:
2012-07-24 14:41:26 -0700

That was so sweet!! And I hate bulling so much. Especially sense my uncle is mentally handicaped and everyone calls me and him retarded..........

vampirelover16
vampirelover16 wrote:
2012-07-24 11:18:08 -0700

i think bulling is guest plain wrong.

jellybeansareyummy
jellybeansareyummy wrote:
2012-07-24 11:05:50 -0700

I hate bullying, stop bullying now!

johnny4007
johnny4007 wrote:
2012-07-08 13:00:52 -0700

BEAT THE BULLING

johnny4007
johnny4007 wrote:
2012-07-08 12:55:31 -0700

it is not good to bully because you could get in trouble and you shall hurt someone and they could hurt you back

goth lifestyle
goth lifestyle wrote:
2012-07-05 22:45:36 -0700

OMG r u that cold and heartless bullying is wrong no 1 deserves it

OHFAPYMCFAP
OHFAPYMCFAP wrote:
2012-07-05 22:41:27 -0700

BULLYENG IZ DAH BEEST TING TO EEEVRRRR
HAPPPPPPEN TO DAH INTERNNET AND DAH WOORRLD

cutE girL foreveR
cutE girL foreveR wrote:
2012-07-05 12:02:27 -0700

it's not good tooo bully

Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2012-06-28 16:44:21 -0700

Bullying is bad

alberto del rio
alberto del rio wrote:
2012-06-10 10:57:26 -0700

they bully because they are half mad

alberto del rio
alberto del rio wrote:
2012-06-10 10:56:39 -0700

dont think of cyber bullying ,bullies can be caught ,theyre mad with cyber ideas ,bullies think i am talking nonsense

sallylo6
sallylo6 wrote:
2012-06-09 15:13:27 -0700

Join my group TACB

tessa two shoes
tessa two shoes wrote:
2012-05-28 12:35:15 -0700

that is jusy rong

tessa two shoes
tessa two shoes wrote:
2012-05-28 12:14:15 -0700

bullying is fun for the bullys becuase they have nuthing elts to do

sarcares4you
sarcares4you wrote:
2012-05-23 18:44:44 -0700

BULLYING HAS TO START SOMEWHERE.....DON'T LET IT START WITH YOU!!

HomeworkHelpPlease
HomeworkHelpPlease wrote:
2012-05-16 08:39:50 -0700

Frustrated Yea I Think It Must Stop !!

xLunaLovesx_2105550
xLunaLovesx_2105550 wrote:
2012-04-25 23:42:52 -0700

I have bullied, but it's only been because someone's stated a false statement about me, so in return'; I defended myself. Adults don't seem to listen to me, and no one believes it half the time anymore. I take great pride in my story writing, and reading to children, it helps me forget the pain that others have put on to me.

A friend you met in a chat room wants to meet up and go to the mall. You:
  • Tell them you're sorry but you can't meet them in person since you don't know them
  • Say yes and then double-check with your parents that it's OK
  • Say yes as long as you can bring your BFF along
  • Say yes and head out the door to meet them

Micro_cyberbully-mic
Emily Osment (of “Hannah Montana”) and Kay Panabaker (“Ordinary Family”) tell us how to survive t...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_big bro_micro
dish it out person asks: “My brother keeps bullying me about not being as big as him. He calls me...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)