Comments

Kidzworld needs YOU to fight cyber bullying

Yesterday Facebook and Time Warner announced a new initiative to combat cyber bullying, one of the growing and most vicious trends to plague young (and in some cases grown up) people. It can be anonymous or public but either way is hurtful and even dangerous. Back to Article

bugsbunnyy772
bugsbunnyy772 wrote:
2012-08-27 15:29:03 -0700

sup peeps

Moonstruck
Moonstruck wrote:
2012-08-26 23:54:21 -0700

I THINK THIS ARTICLE IS RIGHT! WE NEED TO FIGHT!IM SICK OF BULLYING! ITS WRONG! ITS SILLY! ITS.....ITS.....OUT OF THE QUESTION!

missswager2012
missswager2012 wrote:
2012-08-18 14:44:05 -0700

i hate bullying
Angry

Bb101101
Bb101101 wrote:
2012-07-24 14:41:26 -0700

That was so sweet!! And I hate bulling so much. Especially sense my uncle is mentally handicaped and everyone calls me and him retarded..........

vampirelover16
vampirelover16 wrote:
2012-07-24 11:18:08 -0700

i think bulling is guest plain wrong.

jellybeansareyummy
jellybeansareyummy wrote:
2012-07-24 11:05:50 -0700

I hate bullying, stop bullying now!

johnny4007
johnny4007 wrote:
2012-07-08 13:00:52 -0700

BEAT THE BULLING

johnny4007
johnny4007 wrote:
2012-07-08 12:55:31 -0700

it is not good to bully because you could get in trouble and you shall hurt someone and they could hurt you back

goth lifestyle
goth lifestyle wrote:
2012-07-05 22:45:36 -0700

OMG r u that cold and heartless bullying is wrong no 1 deserves it

OHFAPYMCFAP
OHFAPYMCFAP wrote:
2012-07-05 22:41:27 -0700

BULLYENG IZ DAH BEEST TING TO EEEVRRRR
HAPPPPPPEN TO DAH INTERNNET AND DAH WOORRLD

cutE girL foreveR
cutE girL foreveR wrote:
2012-07-05 12:02:27 -0700

it's not good tooo bully

Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2012-06-28 16:44:21 -0700

Bullying is bad

alberto del rio
alberto del rio wrote:
2012-06-10 10:57:26 -0700

they bully because they are half mad

alberto del rio
alberto del rio wrote:
2012-06-10 10:56:39 -0700

dont think of cyber bullying ,bullies can be caught ,theyre mad with cyber ideas ,bullies think i am talking nonsense

sallylo6
sallylo6 wrote:
2012-06-09 15:13:27 -0700

Join my group TACB

tessa two shoes
tessa two shoes wrote:
2012-05-28 12:35:15 -0700

that is jusy rong

tessa two shoes
tessa two shoes wrote:
2012-05-28 12:14:15 -0700

bullying is fun for the bullys becuase they have nuthing elts to do

sarcares4you
sarcares4you wrote:
2012-05-23 18:44:44 -0700

BULLYING HAS TO START SOMEWHERE.....DON'T LET IT START WITH YOU!!

HomeworkHelpPlease
HomeworkHelpPlease wrote:
2012-05-16 08:39:50 -0700

Frustrated Yea I Think It Must Stop !!

xLunaLovesx_2105550
xLunaLovesx_2105550 wrote:
2012-04-25 23:42:52 -0700

I have bullied, but it's only been because someone's stated a false statement about me, so in return'; I defended myself. Adults don't seem to listen to me, and no one believes it half the time anymore. I take great pride in my story writing, and reading to children, it helps me forget the pain that others have put on to me.

A friend you met in a chat room wants to meet up and go to the mall. You:
  • Tell them you're sorry but you can't meet them in person since you don't know them
  • Say yes and then double-check with your parents that it's OK
  • Say yes as long as you can bring your BFF along
  • Say yes and head out the door to meet them

Micro_cyberbully-mic
Emily Osment (of “Hannah Montana”) and Kay Panabaker (“Ordinary Family”) tell us how to survive t...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_big bro_micro
dish it out person asks: “My brother keeps bullying me about not being as big as him. He calls me...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?