Comments

Kidzworld needs YOU to fight cyber bullying

Yesterday Facebook and Time Warner announced a new initiative to combat cyber bullying, one of the growing and most vicious trends to plague young (and in some cases grown up) people. It can be anonymous or public but either way is hurtful and even dangerous. Back to Article

bugsbunnyy772
bugsbunnyy772 wrote:
2012-08-27 15:29:03 -0700

sup peeps

Moonstruck
Moonstruck wrote:
2012-08-26 23:54:21 -0700

I THINK THIS ARTICLE IS RIGHT! WE NEED TO FIGHT!IM SICK OF BULLYING! ITS WRONG! ITS SILLY! ITS.....ITS.....OUT OF THE QUESTION!

missswager2012
missswager2012 wrote:
2012-08-18 14:44:05 -0700

i hate bullying
Angry

Bb101101
Bb101101 wrote:
2012-07-24 14:41:26 -0700

That was so sweet!! And I hate bulling so much. Especially sense my uncle is mentally handicaped and everyone calls me and him retarded..........

vampirelover16
vampirelover16 wrote:
2012-07-24 11:18:08 -0700

i think bulling is guest plain wrong.

jellybeansareyummy
jellybeansareyummy wrote:
2012-07-24 11:05:50 -0700

I hate bullying, stop bullying now!

johnny4007
johnny4007 wrote:
2012-07-08 13:00:52 -0700

BEAT THE BULLING

johnny4007
johnny4007 wrote:
2012-07-08 12:55:31 -0700

it is not good to bully because you could get in trouble and you shall hurt someone and they could hurt you back

goth lifestyle
goth lifestyle wrote:
2012-07-05 22:45:36 -0700

OMG r u that cold and heartless bullying is wrong no 1 deserves it

OHFAPYMCFAP
OHFAPYMCFAP wrote:
2012-07-05 22:41:27 -0700

BULLYENG IZ DAH BEEST TING TO EEEVRRRR
HAPPPPPPEN TO DAH INTERNNET AND DAH WOORRLD

cutE girL foreveR
cutE girL foreveR wrote:
2012-07-05 12:02:27 -0700

it's not good tooo bully

Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2012-06-28 16:44:21 -0700

Bullying is bad

alberto del rio
alberto del rio wrote:
2012-06-10 10:57:26 -0700

they bully because they are half mad

alberto del rio
alberto del rio wrote:
2012-06-10 10:56:39 -0700

dont think of cyber bullying ,bullies can be caught ,theyre mad with cyber ideas ,bullies think i am talking nonsense

sallylo6
sallylo6 wrote:
2012-06-09 15:13:27 -0700

Join my group TACB

tessa two shoes
tessa two shoes wrote:
2012-05-28 12:35:15 -0700

that is jusy rong

tessa two shoes
tessa two shoes wrote:
2012-05-28 12:14:15 -0700

bullying is fun for the bullys becuase they have nuthing elts to do

sarcares4you
sarcares4you wrote:
2012-05-23 18:44:44 -0700

BULLYING HAS TO START SOMEWHERE.....DON'T LET IT START WITH YOU!!

HomeworkHelpPlease
HomeworkHelpPlease wrote:
2012-05-16 08:39:50 -0700

Frustrated Yea I Think It Must Stop !!

xLunaLovesx_2105550
xLunaLovesx_2105550 wrote:
2012-04-25 23:42:52 -0700

I have bullied, but it's only been because someone's stated a false statement about me, so in return'; I defended myself. Adults don't seem to listen to me, and no one believes it half the time anymore. I take great pride in my story writing, and reading to children, it helps me forget the pain that others have put on to me.

A friend you met in a chat room wants to meet up and go to the mall. You:
  • Tell them you're sorry but you can't meet them in person since you don't know them
  • Say yes and then double-check with your parents that it's OK
  • Say yes as long as you can bring your BFF along
  • Say yes and head out the door to meet them

Micro_cyberbully-mic
Emily Osment (of “Hannah Montana”) and Kay Panabaker (“Ordinary Family”) tell us how to survive t...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_big bro_micro
dish it out person asks: “My brother keeps bullying me about not being as big as him. He calls me...

Pokemonfan101
Pokemonfan101 posted in Friends:
once some1 in my class i hated peed in my best friend's drink bottle i was so mad if the teacher wasnt there he would have been killed by ME! he got in so much trouble and was kept down a year and then expeld! he was evil! evil i say EVIL
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
You really like this guy :p Hmm... my guess is that he does, in fact, like you -props to you chica! (: However, I can not be positive. From what I can see, you really have two options here (okay, I suppose there are more...): 1. You can wait. If he does like you, he'll let you know eventually. From your description it seems that he might be a little shy when it comes to such feelings.I could be wrong...- but if he truly does, he'll be able to overcome that. Note: A friend's looking at you they'll probably continue to do so after you've turned to look at them. Guys who like you often turn away or make funny faces (friends make faces as well). It  really depends on their personality.    2. Talk to him. It'd probably be hard, but  (ehhh... I'll have to continue later...)
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE.
getreal62
my mum always is crying qnd she thinks that whatever she does is not good enough for us :(
reply 1 day