Comments

Kidzworld needs YOU to fight cyber bullying

Yesterday Facebook and Time Warner announced a new initiative to combat cyber bullying, one of the growing and most vicious trends to plague young (and in some cases grown up) people. It can be anonymous or public but either way is hurtful and even dangerous. Back to Article

missswager2012
missswager2012 wrote:
2012-08-18 14:44:05 -0700

i hate bullying
Angry

Bb101101
Bb101101 wrote:
2012-07-24 14:41:26 -0700

That was so sweet!! And I hate bulling so much. Especially sense my uncle is mentally handicaped and everyone calls me and him retarded..........

vampirelover16
vampirelover16 wrote:
2012-07-24 11:18:08 -0700

i think bulling is guest plain wrong.

jellybeansareyummy
jellybeansareyummy wrote:
2012-07-24 11:05:50 -0700

I hate bullying, stop bullying now!

johnny4007
johnny4007 wrote:
2012-07-08 13:00:52 -0700

BEAT THE BULLING

johnny4007
johnny4007 wrote:
2012-07-08 12:55:31 -0700

it is not good to bully because you could get in trouble and you shall hurt someone and they could hurt you back

goth lifestyle
goth lifestyle wrote:
2012-07-05 22:45:36 -0700

OMG r u that cold and heartless bullying is wrong no 1 deserves it

OHFAPYMCFAP
OHFAPYMCFAP wrote:
2012-07-05 22:41:27 -0700

BULLYENG IZ DAH BEEST TING TO EEEVRRRR
HAPPPPPPEN TO DAH INTERNNET AND DAH WOORRLD

cutE girL foreveR
cutE girL foreveR wrote:
2012-07-05 12:02:27 -0700

it's not good tooo bully

Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2012-06-28 16:44:21 -0700

Bullying is bad

alberto del rio
alberto del rio wrote:
2012-06-10 10:57:26 -0700

they bully because they are half mad

alberto del rio
alberto del rio wrote:
2012-06-10 10:56:39 -0700

dont think of cyber bullying ,bullies can be caught ,theyre mad with cyber ideas ,bullies think i am talking nonsense

sallylo6
sallylo6 wrote:
2012-06-09 15:13:27 -0700

Join my group TACB

tessa two shoes
tessa two shoes wrote:
2012-05-28 12:35:15 -0700

that is jusy rong

tessa two shoes
tessa two shoes wrote:
2012-05-28 12:14:15 -0700

bullying is fun for the bullys becuase they have nuthing elts to do

sarcares4you
sarcares4you wrote:
2012-05-23 18:44:44 -0700

BULLYING HAS TO START SOMEWHERE.....DON'T LET IT START WITH YOU!!

HomeworkHelpPlease
HomeworkHelpPlease wrote:
2012-05-16 08:39:50 -0700

Frustrated Yea I Think It Must Stop !!

xLunaLovesx
xLunaLovesx wrote:
2012-04-25 23:42:52 -0700

I have bullied, but it's only been because someone's stated a false statement about me, so in return'; I defended myself. Adults don't seem to listen to me, and no one believes it half the time anymore. I take great pride in my story writing, and reading to children, it helps me forget the pain that others have put on to me.

sweetcheekz1999
sweetcheekz1999 wrote:
2012-04-19 17:20:07 -0700

everyone stop bullying!

TheBest36
TheBest36 wrote:
2012-04-11 17:48:46 -0700

it really does

A friend you met in a chat room wants to meet up and go to the mall. You:
  • Tell them you're sorry but you can't meet them in person since you don't know them
  • Say yes and then double-check with your parents that it's OK
  • Say yes as long as you can bring your BFF along
  • Say yes and head out the door to meet them

Micro_cyberbully-mic
Emily Osment (of “Hannah Montana”) and Kay Panabaker (“Ordinary Family”) tell us how to survive t...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_big bro_micro
dish it out person asks: “My brother keeps bullying me about not being as big as him. He calls me...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
Its almost all about online safety. My parents don't check my online activities anymore but they always did and that was to make sure I was not online when I was supposed to be sleeping and that I was safe. There ARE unsafe people talking to kids everywhere online, even on sites like this one. It took my parents three years of me being online before they trusted that I was able to be safe on my own.
xBrandonx
xBrandonx posted in Style:
Boy. teehee.
Damagical
Damagical posted in Style:
 :D Tom Boy haha!
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.