Comments

Kidzworld needs YOU to fight cyber bullying

Yesterday Facebook and Time Warner announced a new initiative to combat cyber bullying, one of the growing and most vicious trends to plague young (and in some cases grown up) people. It can be anonymous or public but either way is hurtful and even dangerous. Back to Article

Moonstruck
Moonstruck wrote:
2012-08-26 23:54:21 -0700

I THINK THIS ARTICLE IS RIGHT! WE NEED TO FIGHT!IM SICK OF BULLYING! ITS WRONG! ITS SILLY! ITS.....ITS.....OUT OF THE QUESTION!

missswager2012
missswager2012 wrote:
2012-08-18 14:44:05 -0700

i hate bullying
Angry

Bb101101
Bb101101 wrote:
2012-07-24 14:41:26 -0700

That was so sweet!! And I hate bulling so much. Especially sense my uncle is mentally handicaped and everyone calls me and him retarded..........

vampirelover16
vampirelover16 wrote:
2012-07-24 11:18:08 -0700

i think bulling is guest plain wrong.

jellybeansareyummy
jellybeansareyummy wrote:
2012-07-24 11:05:50 -0700

I hate bullying, stop bullying now!

johnny4007
johnny4007 wrote:
2012-07-08 13:00:52 -0700

BEAT THE BULLING

johnny4007
johnny4007 wrote:
2012-07-08 12:55:31 -0700

it is not good to bully because you could get in trouble and you shall hurt someone and they could hurt you back

goth lifestyle
goth lifestyle wrote:
2012-07-05 22:45:36 -0700

OMG r u that cold and heartless bullying is wrong no 1 deserves it

OHFAPYMCFAP
OHFAPYMCFAP wrote:
2012-07-05 22:41:27 -0700

BULLYENG IZ DAH BEEST TING TO EEEVRRRR
HAPPPPPPEN TO DAH INTERNNET AND DAH WOORRLD

cutE girL foreveR
cutE girL foreveR wrote:
2012-07-05 12:02:27 -0700

it's not good tooo bully

Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2012-06-28 16:44:21 -0700

Bullying is bad

alberto del rio
alberto del rio wrote:
2012-06-10 10:57:26 -0700

they bully because they are half mad

alberto del rio
alberto del rio wrote:
2012-06-10 10:56:39 -0700

dont think of cyber bullying ,bullies can be caught ,theyre mad with cyber ideas ,bullies think i am talking nonsense

sallylo6
sallylo6 wrote:
2012-06-09 15:13:27 -0700

Join my group TACB

tessa two shoes
tessa two shoes wrote:
2012-05-28 12:35:15 -0700

that is jusy rong

tessa two shoes
tessa two shoes wrote:
2012-05-28 12:14:15 -0700

bullying is fun for the bullys becuase they have nuthing elts to do

sarcares4you
sarcares4you wrote:
2012-05-23 18:44:44 -0700

BULLYING HAS TO START SOMEWHERE.....DON'T LET IT START WITH YOU!!

HomeworkHelpPlease
HomeworkHelpPlease wrote:
2012-05-16 08:39:50 -0700

Frustrated Yea I Think It Must Stop !!

xLunaLovesx_2105550
xLunaLovesx_2105550 wrote:
2012-04-25 23:42:52 -0700

I have bullied, but it's only been because someone's stated a false statement about me, so in return'; I defended myself. Adults don't seem to listen to me, and no one believes it half the time anymore. I take great pride in my story writing, and reading to children, it helps me forget the pain that others have put on to me.

sweetcheekz1999
sweetcheekz1999 wrote:
2012-04-19 17:20:07 -0700

everyone stop bullying!

A friend you met in a chat room wants to meet up and go to the mall. You:
  • Tell them you're sorry but you can't meet them in person since you don't know them
  • Say yes and then double-check with your parents that it's OK
  • Say yes as long as you can bring your BFF along
  • Say yes and head out the door to meet them

Micro_cyberbully-mic
Emily Osment (of “Hannah Montana”) and Kay Panabaker (“Ordinary Family”) tell us how to survive t...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_big bro_micro
dish it out person asks: “My brother keeps bullying me about not being as big as him. He calls me...

tastycupcakes
tastycupcakes posted in Friends:
Well, my advice is to talk to her about it. Tell her how you feel about the matter. If she does not want to stop bullying the other girls that you are friends with, break off the friendship. I hope this helped with your problem!
draaculagirl
draaculagirl posted in Friends:
ok so i have this friend but she is mean to other girls and she does not like it if i am friends with other girls. i have been friends with her since third grade. and every one has some goodness in them. i just don't know what to do please help
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
Well, I hope you're not friends with her whilst she's doing that.  You should confront her about it, tell her how's she's been acting and how you hate it. If it comes down to it tell an adult or someone you trust and see if they can help you. If it never gets better you should try moving on and ignoring her. It's not the best advice, but there's not a lot you can do.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
Tbh, if she says they're too short or too tight, she's probably not going to change her mind on that. However, there are tonnes of clothes out there that are really cute without being tight or short. Like jumpers, for one. If you really do need new clothes, you should try and persuade her by telling her about your old clothes, like if they don't fit any more or if you don't have many left. Start small though, just by asking for new clothes that aren't too tight (there are loads of T-shirts and stuff out there) and slowly ask for bigger things like tighter clothes or jewellery.  Though some parents just don't like their kids wearing things like make-up or clothes that are too short, because they often feel the kid is too young to be wearing things that show a lot (which some kids often are). And, I don't think you can change their minds about that, as cool as it would seem.
draaculagirl
draaculagirl posted in Friends:
ok and tell her that my dance is beatiful. that i am beutiful. and if you don't like it than you can just leave.  if she was truely your bff she would not bully you like this