Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

2012 End of the World Prophecies

If the "2012 End of the World" nonsense is freaking you out (i.e., you're thinking of building a fort in your basement with a year’s supplies of Twinkies and Dr. Pip, just in case) ... here are some good reasons why you don't need to panic! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

you be mine-and ill be yours
you be mine-and ill be yours wrote:
2012-12-22 17:50:02 -0800

exactly!!!!

report
beautiful mimi!!!
beautiful mimi!!! wrote:
2012-12-22 17:46:42 -0800

yah i mean like let go delete this article and go on with ur life

report
you be mine-and ill be yours
you be mine-and ill be yours wrote:
2012-12-22 17:41:58 -0800

exactly beautiful mimi!!!: idk why they keep talking about
it.

report
JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-12-22 17:40:57 -0800

Y'all needa shut up about it already, the 21st came and left already if you still comment on this you either stupid or you just have a boring life

report
beautiful mimi!!!
beautiful mimi!!! wrote:
2012-12-22 17:40:16 -0800

yes plz stop blowing up my notifications thanks you be mine-and ill be yours

report
you be mine-and ill be yours
you be mine-and ill be yours wrote:
2012-12-22 17:37:05 -0800

omg why are u guys still talking about it the world
was supposed to end yesterday but it didn't so just
stop talking about it it's over

report
Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-12-22 17:34:46 -0800

suck*

report
Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-12-22 17:34:25 -0800

to all the people who wont let this go here is three gifts for you Big Grin i present a bridge: GET OVER IT a strawDazedUCK IT UP and a full cup : SHUT THE FULL CUP

report
keys101
keys101 wrote:
2012-12-22 17:33:55 -0800

Man!!! yall know that yall need to stop
hypothesizing about that.. i just turned 11 and i
that for a fact that the world aint goin end sooner but it better be later cuz i got to live the rest of my life.. so people get them facts straight

report
shaperd210
shaperd210 wrote:
2012-12-22 17:29:11 -0800

they should give a medal to the Mayans because they trolled the world

report
lovablejade
lovablejade wrote:
2012-12-22 17:09:57 -0800

Frustrated

report
lovablejade
lovablejade wrote:
2012-12-22 17:09:45 -0800

owo lets fall for this is really gnna happen psyc its like some one saying that i dont like candy all is a lie

report
LoveChain '
LoveChain ' wrote:
2012-12-22 17:07:02 -0800

Lies Lies Lies , Pshh People Now Days Please Go Get Some Popsicles xD

report
Elisabethloveisback
Elisabethloveisback wrote:
2012-12-22 17:07:00 -0800

haha So much for the end of the world huh? lol these ppl are jus stupid......................-_-

report
babykiity
babykiity wrote:
2012-12-22 16:54:30 -0800

this whole thing was a lie it is stupid to fall for this trick Raspberry

report
_*Joshii*_
_*Joshii*_ wrote:
2012-12-22 16:53:46 -0800

@Krii ~ You Dont Say..?! -.- Lmaoo

report
Kryshta'♥_2332895
Kryshta'♥_2332895 wrote:
2012-12-22 16:51:24 -0800

I Dont Think The World Ended Yesterday..? o.o Haha

report
cutegirl333_2261258
cutegirl333_2261258 wrote:
2012-12-22 16:45:44 -0800

never eva gonna happen

report
happywazere
happywazere wrote:
2012-12-22 16:44:06 -0800

world not gonna end

report
Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-12-22 16:32:42 -0800

the world will end aleast 3 million years from now

report
back to story
F1158881895062

When Did World War I End?

  • July 14, 1914.
  • December 25, 1916.
  • September 10, 1912.
  • November 11, 1918.

related stories

Micro_global-warming-micrp
People are seeing change all over the world. Arctic sea ice is melting earlier and forming later....
Micro_earth day_micro
Most of us have good intentions when it comes to the environment. But when Earth Day comes around...
As a kid living in America, what do you think are the most important things President Obama shoul...

Random in the forums

-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
"BookwormBizzare123" wrote:What will happen if Abortion isnt illegial? A better question is what would happen if abortion were illegal. If someone wants an abortion they're going to get it, it's better to have it done legally and safely than illegally and unsafely. 
reply less than a minute
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Say Anything:
8 (:
reply less than a minute
BookwormBizzare123
i dont like where this is going. Sure you can make it safer, but for every few people who die during it, there is a whole family mourning the loss of that child and its mother. What will happen if Abortion isnt illegial? Nothing good. i know that much
reply 4 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"hugebear" wrote:Im sorry for saying this and I doesnt want to judge anyone else on their decisions. My opinion is that  Its not really any one elses business and so long as its within the law then the person who is pregnant should have the legal right and decide  based on their morals and beliefs. 
reply 7 minutes
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"BookwormBizzare123" wrote:in the words of a famous former president,"I've noticed that everyone up for Abortion has already been born"So no, i mean, think of it this way, WHAT IF your mother had aborted you? You wouldn't be here saying abortion is right. SO what if its "safe"? THERE IS NO SAFE ABORTION! Sometimes, the mother gets killed because some of the stuff got into her. Sometimes the mother would have still been alive if she hadn't aborted her kid.  So think about THAT abortion supporters You're right, if I was aborted I wouldn't be here talking to you, what's your point? Is that supposed to resonate with me?  We can make it as safe a process as possible. It's a dangerous procedure like any medical procedure and surely some small amount of people will die just like some number of planes will crash, but we can minimize that number. Outlawing abortion isn't the same as stopping abortion. In fact, outlawing it only makes it more likely that the woman will die in the process. 
reply 7 minutes