Comments

August 2011 Horoscopes

Whether your mind is on back to school or milking what’s left of summer, find out what the month will bring! Check out your August 2011 Horoscope right here on Kidzworld! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO!!!) Back to Article

prissy 101
prissy 101 wrote:
2011-12-25 09:06:26 -0800

IMMA LEO august whoo!!! august 6th

summergirl7_1976970
summergirl7_1976970 wrote:
2011-12-22 19:32:08 -0800

im a libra i knew that sence i was about 4 years old because thats what my grandma told me when i was a little kid

kaykay001208
kaykay001208 wrote:
2011-12-22 17:28:24 -0800

AWESOME GO LEOS!

skittlezfifi
skittlezfifi wrote:
2011-10-14 11:40:22 -0700

i alread new i was a leo!!!

skittlezfifi

Dannii_wuz_here wrote:
2011-09-02 15:45:26 -0700

creepyy!! >.

makemagic76
makemagic76 wrote:
2011-09-01 15:39:19 -0700

Man! They really do what's going on in my life right now!

mythgirl61
mythgirl61 wrote:
2011-08-30 16:48:27 -0700

That is true for me too. My crush did disappoint me, but I don't know the new kid at school but I am gonna try my best at makeing friends with them. smile

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-08-30 07:56:46 -0700

@hannahlms: O__O

IceCreamLol
IceCreamLol wrote:
2011-08-22 16:41:29 -0700

OMIGOD that is so true my crush DID disappoint me and I DID make a new friend (sorta)

Cutie_Pie_00
Cutie_Pie_00 wrote:
2011-08-22 10:56:08 -0700

Hippie

hannahlms
hannahlms wrote:
2011-08-20 14:41:18 -0700

they arent true....I wonder if hobos write them

Room For Improvement
Room For Improvement wrote:
2011-08-20 14:39:26 -0700

HOROSCOPES AREN'T REAL

mz.poohbear1
mz.poohbear1 wrote:
2011-08-17 14:58:35 -0700

taurus all dayyy n that thing is true i love that i jus notice that

MJ-DARNELL
MJ-DARNELL wrote:
2011-08-16 18:51:22 -0700

Aries. I blow out mii candle on da 2 of April sons.

Xclusive#1

2011-08-12 11:35:27 -0700

Leo's all day

Mii B-Day iz August20

LadyBoo123
LadyBoo123 wrote:
2011-08-12 09:48:05 -0700

aries all dayyy my dudes

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.