Comments

August 2011 Horoscopes

Whether your mind is on back to school or milking what’s left of summer, find out what the month will bring! Check out your August 2011 Horoscope right here on Kidzworld! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO!!!) Back to Article

coolcharlie101
coolcharlie101 wrote:
2011-08-06 10:22:07 -0700

umm ok im meant to be making my crush laugh or the other way... schoo,has ended and i cant c him.... wahh!!

selenagomez6123
selenagomez6123 wrote:
2011-08-06 09:32:23 -0700

I'mma leo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEO!

yagirltay
yagirltay wrote:
2011-08-06 07:49:04 -0700

Go ViRGOS!!! Im August 28

shizuka
shizuka wrote:
2011-08-05 20:58:07 -0700

welll

im not dumped by any of my crushes....so chill

catgirl10
catgirl10 wrote:
2011-08-05 20:10:20 -0700

im aquarius and i do not have a crush on NO BODY 'cause they r all soooo stupid and weird

nickiminaj_1
nickiminaj_1 wrote:
2011-08-05 18:15:17 -0700

GO AQUARIUS

magsrock1023
magsrock1023 wrote:
2011-08-05 18:13:45 -0700

i was messing around with the keys

cutie_bear32

Handsomer12 wrote:
2011-08-05 14:33:44 -0700

i like mine then dont

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2011-08-05 14:11:57 -0700

im a libra and that does not sound logical

ocalais147

shacaria12 wrote:
2011-08-05 08:57:38 -0700

Frustrated

shacaria12
shacaria12 wrote:
2011-08-05 08:57:25 -0700

Aries baby here smile smile Frustrated

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-08-05 07:19:26 -0700

@Gracie - Do you believe in Horoscopes? (:
I'm a Libra! xD

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.