Comments

August 2011 Horoscopes

Whether your mind is on back to school or milking what’s left of summer, find out what the month will bring! Check out your August 2011 Horoscope right here on Kidzworld! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO!!!) Back to Article

Dance_4_Eva1999877
Dance_4_Eva1999877 wrote:
2011-08-03 12:15:38 -0700

why is there a pic of simba and mufacka from lion king?

Judy123
Judy123 wrote:
2011-08-03 08:25:42 -0700

Mhi bdaii nd august nd iha virgo

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-08-03 04:47:20 -0700

Loads of my horoscopes are true! (:

La2yla4eva
La2yla4eva wrote:
2011-08-03 03:09:28 -0700

i love it cuz my hroscope's seem to come ture go capricornes lol and shhhhhh i cant spell and it dont matter if you christan or not cuz i am and these work well for most people

kiwi-blueberry
kiwi-blueberry wrote:
2011-08-02 18:44:05 -0700

i dont like this im a leo and it said relationships would be good and my boyfreind broke up with me

GODSANGEL
GODSANGEL wrote:
2011-08-02 15:04:31 -0700

and 1 of the thumbs down was from me

GODSANGEL
GODSANGEL wrote:
2011-08-02 15:04:00 -0700

my bday is in may and i dont belive in this this is the davil ima christian

crazzichic
crazzichic wrote:
2011-08-02 14:58:09 -0700

im taurus smileyea meh!and wat it said is not my first time hearin tat this month alreadi. smile

HUMPTYDUMPTY

deathfang123 wrote:
2011-08-02 14:50:07 -0700

im Aqarious

awesomepopstar1999
awesomepopstar1999 wrote:
2011-08-02 14:31:36 -0700

im cancer and i guess that is ok

skittlezflavor13
skittlezflavor13 wrote:
2011-08-02 14:05:55 -0700

Im a Scorpio wooh

lil miss mickey12
lil miss mickey12 wrote:
2011-08-02 13:49:43 -0700

i guess a pisces is good

furevertiger
furevertiger wrote:
2011-08-02 13:41:27 -0700

SAGIS ROCK!

chaseo9
chaseo9 wrote:
2011-08-02 13:30:49 -0700

why a pic of the lion king

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2011-08-02 11:44:14 -0700

This thing just read me like an open book. O.o Im Tuarus.

MusicLuver101
MusicLuver101 wrote:
2011-08-02 11:39:51 -0700

My Month Baby..!

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_july 2011 horoscopes_micro
Now that summer’s in full swing, find out what the month will bring! Check out your July 2011 Hor...
Micro_horoscopes_micro
Ahh, summer! Time for swimming, playing and lazing in the sun (but only with sunscreen!). Find ou...
Micro_taurus_micro
YAY! May means summer is almost here! Ahh, long, lazy, warm, sunny days – we can’t wait! Find out...

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)