Comments

August 2011 Horoscopes

Whether your mind is on back to school or milking what’s left of summer, find out what the month will bring! Check out your August 2011 Horoscope right here on Kidzworld! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO!!!) Back to Article

Dance_4_Eva1999877
Dance_4_Eva1999877 wrote:
2011-08-03 12:15:38 -0700

why is there a pic of simba and mufacka from lion king?

Judy123
Judy123 wrote:
2011-08-03 08:25:42 -0700

Mhi bdaii nd august nd iha virgo

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-08-03 04:47:20 -0700

Loads of my horoscopes are true! (:

La2yla4eva
La2yla4eva wrote:
2011-08-03 03:09:28 -0700

i love it cuz my hroscope's seem to come ture go capricornes lol and shhhhhh i cant spell and it dont matter if you christan or not cuz i am and these work well for most people

kiwi-blueberry
kiwi-blueberry wrote:
2011-08-02 18:44:05 -0700

i dont like this im a leo and it said relationships would be good and my boyfreind broke up with me

GODSANGEL
GODSANGEL wrote:
2011-08-02 15:04:31 -0700

and 1 of the thumbs down was from me

GODSANGEL
GODSANGEL wrote:
2011-08-02 15:04:00 -0700

my bday is in may and i dont belive in this this is the davil ima christian

crazzichic
crazzichic wrote:
2011-08-02 14:58:09 -0700

im taurus smileyea meh!and wat it said is not my first time hearin tat this month alreadi. smile

HUMPTYDUMPTY

deathfang123 wrote:
2011-08-02 14:50:07 -0700

im Aqarious

awesomepopstar1999
awesomepopstar1999 wrote:
2011-08-02 14:31:36 -0700

im cancer and i guess that is ok

skittlezflavor13
skittlezflavor13 wrote:
2011-08-02 14:05:55 -0700

Im a Scorpio wooh

lil miss mickey12
lil miss mickey12 wrote:
2011-08-02 13:49:43 -0700

i guess a pisces is good

furevertiger
furevertiger wrote:
2011-08-02 13:41:27 -0700

SAGIS ROCK!

chaseo9
chaseo9 wrote:
2011-08-02 13:30:49 -0700

why a pic of the lion king

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2011-08-02 11:44:14 -0700

This thing just read me like an open book. O.o Im Tuarus.

MusicLuver101
MusicLuver101 wrote:
2011-08-02 11:39:51 -0700

My Month Baby..!

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_july 2011 horoscopes_micro
Now that summer’s in full swing, find out what the month will bring! Check out your July 2011 Hor...
Micro_horoscopes_micro
Ahh, summer! Time for swimming, playing and lazing in the sun (but only with sunscreen!). Find ou...
Micro_taurus_micro
YAY! May means summer is almost here! Ahh, long, lazy, warm, sunny days – we can’t wait! Find out...

Tamara97
Tamara97 posted in Family Issues:
reply about 1 hour
Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.